Romancing a Stranger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kspor
kspor
19 Followers

He is amazed at her aggression as his cock slides deep into her mouth. Her talent is amazing and now with her working his button she has control of when and how he will cum. He sees her looking at his bag and knows what she wants. He take an identical plug out and offers it too her.

Taking the plug and some more lube she slides it inside. She begins working it in and out matching her mouths actions on his cock. She can feel his body tensing and as she sucks his balls feels them swell. Her grip on his shaft tightens and she applies pressure at the base of the head to keep him from cumming.

His balls ache for release. He swallows him whole and her lip covered teeth rake his cock. Working the toy and her mouth faster and fast until at last she allows him to explode deep in her throat and she milks him dry. Her talent and hunger keep him hard and he pulls her off his cock

She stands as he pulls her toward him and kisses her deeply. Their nectars mix and are enjoyed by both. He pulls her onto his lap as she impales herself on his hard shaft. He reaches around and works her plug as she rides him.

The feeling is amazing. It's like having two lovers at once. Once again her body begins to edge closer to the edge. He suckles her nipples as she grinds into his cock. They kiss in between his homage to her breasts. Soon she is there again and her orgasm crushes her. He leans forward and rolls her down onto the bed.

Placing her legs over his shoulders as he leans forward a bit to allow him deeper access as he begins to move in and out of her. He is gentle at first allowing her to recover some, but not fully. As she becomes ready his thrusts become more and powerful. He pulls nearly out and then rams himself deep inside. The pace quickens and her nails dig into his back and ass.

She is pulling him too her as hard as he is trusting. There is a mixture of pleasure and pain as each climb closer and closer. His cock trembles as he begins and this triggers her own orgasm. She can feel the jets of cum filling her as he continues to thrust slowly inside her.

He pulls out and straddles her. She cleans his cock and it is soon fully erect again. This time he pulls her off the bed and bends her over its side. Spreading her legs his cock begins teasing her tender lips and then slides slowly inside. Each thrust drives his cock and her toy deeper inside. He grabs her hair and pulls her head back with one hand as the other slaps her ass.

The slap is a complete surprise and it stings, but at the same time excites her. He continues this till her ass is red and tingles then switches hands and repeats this on her other tender cheek. Finally he grabs her hips and begins pulling her to him with increasing force.

His balls are slapping her ass and her face is driven into the mattress. Primal grunts show the strain that he is exerting with each thrust. Reaching around he begins to work her clit and soon her hand joins his. He moves his hand and grabs her hips again as she massages her clit. They move closer and closer and soon she explodes again. He collapses on top of her and they slowly work into the bed.

Sleep overcomes her and she drifts off. When she awakens the room is dark and her body is sticky their juices. He is gone, but soon reappears. He takes her to a drawn bath and cleans her completely. They shower together kissing during much of it. His mask is still on and she longs to know who her lover is.

Her hands draw upwards and it's slowly lifted off. She smiles and they kiss again. This will be a great long weekend she thinks.

kspor
kspor
19 Followers
12