All Comments on 'Roni Gets it in the End'

by Bakeboss

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very good

Ahhhh yes nothing like a woman who loves anal!...My friend's wife prefers to have her ass fucked instead of her pussy.......I of course oblige her...............

A sequel with a DP would be good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Love anal

I lined him up,about 40,looked fit,neatly dressed,me 50, shortish dress,pantyhose,good legs.Spoke to him at the bar,then brushed against him as i walked away.I knew his eyes would follow i sat he came over talked and i reached under the table and ran my hand along his leg.I got up and went out,he followed.Now i have a quite round plumpish arse and thats where i like to be fucked,right up my back hole.I stopped and turned,he stopped,i made it quite clear, if you want to fuck my arse follow me.He followed, i went to my van,slid open the door,made sure my dress rode up so he could see my pantyhosed arse and went in.He followed, i slid my pantyhose down,he dropped his pants,his cock already hard,i stroked it,then lay down,my legs in the air, him between my legs, i lift to give him access to my already lubed back hole.He centres his cock, easing forward, slipping into me,yes as i move to meet him his cock opening me sliding in all the way, cmon big boy fuck me, as i lift my legs and he hammers into my hole.Ohh yes,deeper, thats it faster, faster,as i feel his cock swell then with one thrust he empties his cumm into my hole.I milk him as much as i can.He pulls out, he dresses and leaves, i pull up my pantyhose and go back into the club for my next target.Sometimes i get anally fucked 5 times a night.i look for a regular called Rob, why, because every time he does me he makes me orgasm.His cock is not overly long but very thick and he really opens my arse up and as i feel his thick cock stretching my anal walls i start to tingle and i orgasm making him fill me as i tighten around his cock.Yeh your right i am a complete anal slut.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous