All Comments on 'Ron's Journal 04'

by Hypoxia

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The Hippie Rabbi

From part 3.

My brother (the one who lived on Ashbury for a while) lived in the Rabbi's commune for a while when the Rabbi was in SF. I lived in Bezerkeley at that time. Later the brother moved to Marin (loved Mt. Tam and the walk arounds) and we watched the Airplane on Caveat when they appeared there coming down from the Woodstock High (the Airplane).

I used to visit the hippie ranch where Alicia Bay Laurel lived. I got to know her when she was in the Redway area researching her book. I liked driving her around. We were friends for years afterwards.

God. I miss those day.

HypoxiaHypoxiaover 10 years agoAuthor

Anon: Your brother may have known Ron then. At the H-L-P, right?

BTW, if you've been emailing me feedback and hoping for replies, I can't respond because you send as Anonymous. Send me something as a Lit member and I can reply. Cheers!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHypoxia@Hypoxia
I started out as a child. It's all been downhill from there. Will it be an uphill battle to become childish again? *** I have various home bases, all in high mountain towns not too far from the Pacific coast of the Americas. At any given moment, I'm probably somewhere b...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES