All Comments on 'Roofer Can Take It'

by toddstop

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
nomoretears00nomoretears00about 13 years ago
LOL

Loved how you turned it around at the end! That was a cool twist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Time

To hit the shower and visualize having the cum pounded out of me. Good story -- I am so horny right now. The making out with the cocks smashing against each other, light kisses, hard kisses, constant friction on that trigger spot -- thanks as you' re making me cum........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Hmm

I think I've read this story on Nifty. Are you the same writer?

cinnamon_kisses12cinnamon_kisses12about 13 years ago
awesome*****

Liked the pace and the turn of events!

seeker71seeker71about 13 years ago
Again!

Another tale that made my computer combust! I love how what the reader and the character expects isn't what happens. Great writing and I wait to read any new chapters you will post.

markindymarkindyabout 13 years ago
Hot story...

I like the way you write....enough detail to make it hot, but not wasting time getting things going. Had me hard through the whole thing. Can't wait to read more from you.

uchenauchenaabout 13 years ago
Fabulous!

I loved this and your writing style is poetic. :-) I'm really looking forward to reading more of your work.

Happy Writing :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Another satisfied customer...

Love reading your stories on Lit and Nifty. You are very talented. I agree that your mix of poetic, flowing writing style mixed with some hardcore pounding translates to a very "happy ending" for me...lol. Don't ever stop, Toddstop!

ZsadistZsadistalmost 13 years ago
So AWESOME

I'm big fan of this story. Seriously, one of the best I have red in a while. Keep writing, you're really good!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Perfection

This is a fantastic story. It’s perfect proof of how a story is superior to a DVD. However hot the guys on film were, however good their acting, no porn movie could capture the sexual intensity and passion of this super-hot story. I was there with them as I read it, first playing one part, then the other – each time cumming loads. Perfection.

JavierTorresJavierTorresover 11 years ago
Impressive!

Very, very well done. Excellent writing, transitions, descriptions....very hot, erotic, and sexy!

Keep it up. You're a helluva writer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

hot, really hot. great story that reminded me of those hetero MILF/virgin boy toy stories. but much, much better. you should write a 2nd chapter.

buzzie1969buzzie1969over 11 years ago
hot

awesome story, made me shoot a load.... keep up the great writing, would love to see a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Why trim your chest hair?

What's with these hairy guys who want to trim their chest hair? Let is grow in all its glory! I've seen many roofers with gorgeous hairy chests glowing in the daily sunshine. Keep the chest hair -- it adds to the sexy appearance!

Universal_ThirstUniversal_Thirstover 7 years ago
Super sexy story

This was incredible. Love the bait and switch over who is topping who. Versatility is so hot.

dnsontndnsontnalmost 3 years ago

This Author will give it to you hot and fast. Gotta love it...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous