All Comments on 'Rooftop Fuck'

by khukusanyal

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Unfair

It is truly unfair to write such HOT HOT HOT stuff. I wish I had a lover who did that to me!!!!! I wouldnt mind swapping my lover with yours. Hmmmmmmmmmm.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
mmm

wow that was very hot.i would love to have that done to me

asiaprofasiaprofover 17 years ago
Interesting phase...

A strong emotional phase is creeping in.

What next?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Not funny

I like the story at the beginning, but when you start to use sentences like: I spread my legs and said to him "pala puuhaa holopolo lihelahu kulakoha kehämuna moha möhe måhe lyhähälä, kypaqupta lipta lophohulehöheljo vhehigevhyte härhilökhsa. Kuhaloha." (...pippelipippelipippeli...) - I just stopped reading. I dont care if you write this to other Indian? readers, but most of the readers are not from India and you basically wrote whole text using English language, so therefore you should also drop that meaningles mumbo jumbo off completely. If you want to write this to your countrymen, then use your own language for whole story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hi

I loved your story. Wish I was your cousin who would get to have sex with such a hot woman. Had a boner all through. Since i was reading this at work plae ould not masterbate with my ock. Keep writing more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow

Each time I read this story, I ring up my cousin and arrange to visit her home to repeat what Khuku and Mintu have done. She loves it. Absolutely. And sends her thanks to Khuku for posting this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Copy cat

Last night we attempted to copy with Khuku and Mintu did on the roof top. Using the salwar tucked under the bolster was incredible. In fact my lover went one step further. He used the bra (again tucked under the bolster) to restrain my arms also. I only hope I have stopped trembling with anticipation after the slow, long and deep fuck on the bolster. It was followed by a wild and violent - no restraints fuck, with him kneeling and me raising my butt in the air to meet my lovers dick.

Thanks Khuku for sharing your experience. Tell us more. We are willing to lap it up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous