Rooftop Fuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mintu softly ran his finger tips over my calves and then right all the way up the inner thighs right till my gaping pussy. And then he ran his finger tips over my slit ensuring that the finger did not go not the slit.

My crotch tingled with anticipation and I hissed, "Ssssssssss. Please!!"

I suggested to him, "Take off your top. I want you naked too!!!"

He peeled it off an flung it away.

Then he changed his position to sting between my wide open legs and started to caress my breasts and the stomach and the inner thighs.

I was really hot. I moaned with pleasure, "Mnnnnn. Aaaeeee."

After about five to ten minutes, he suggested, "I will now get you onto the bolster."

He rolled the bolster next to me and lifted me off the mattress and placed me over the bolster, with my head dangling down from one end and the bolster ending just short of my buttocks. Then he slowly held the roiled up salwar and pulled it below the bolster. As he did that my legs got wider opened with my pussy pointing up and out.

That must have been a delectable position fro Mintu. He lowered himself onto my face and started to kiss me on my eyes, face and lips. Then he slid his tongue into my ears one by one. The shock of surprise and pleasure hit at the centre of my being, my pussy.

I could see, he was slowly going down my entire body, kissing me all over, with my hands arrested through the lowered kameez and my legs pulled apart and held back by my own weight through the rolled up salwar tucked below the bolster.

As he came down, he missed my pussy and shifted his attention to my inner thighs. He started to lick the inner thighs and came up slowly to my apex.

As he reached my pussy, he said, "I will now eat your pussy."

I protested, "Someone will see us. Please cover me and then .. . . .!!"

With his two hands he parted my pussy lips and looked at it and then sniffed my snatch and said, "Just lie back. Let me kiss this small clit of yours."

He started to sexually torture me as he slowly swirled the clit and flicked it and went on teasing my sex.

All I could do was to writhe with pleasure and let out muffled cries, "Aaaaah. Ooooh Ma. Aaaaee. Please. . . .!!"

Then he left the pussy lips apart and he slid his tongue inside my cunt mouth and let his hands slowly knead my boobs simultaneously.

While his tongue fucked me his hands played with my boobs.

Soon I had to tell him, "Aibaar ammakey choodey dey." ("Now fuck me. Please.")

He slowly disengaged himself from my cunt and raised himself up.

He pulled out the salwar that was tucked under the bolster and lifted the cloth up over my head and placed it behind my neck.

I looked like a frog. But his most favorite pussy was now gaping open in front of him and I was totally under control, wet and wanting.

He slowly knelt between my legs and said, "Khuku tokay eibaar aamee chudow," ("Khuku. I will now fuck you.")

His hands moved to slowly play with my boobs and he brought his cock nearer and nearer to my cunt and soon the tip touched the mouth of my pussy.

He pulled one hand back, held his cock and slowly ran it over my slit.

His cock circled my clit once or twice.

I could take it no longer and hissed, "Aamaar goooodey dhukiye dey. Aaamaakay chod." ("Put it inside my cunt you bastard. Fuck me. I am hot.")

His cock was gorged with blood and hard and fat. He slowly gave one small push and the tip just slid in.

No matter how many times one has fucked, the entry is a surprise. And verrrry exciting. As it entered, I cried out, "Hnnnnnnnn. Sssssssssssss."

He started pumping his dick in and out. Slowly at first. And in each stroke it went in another half an inch.

He then pressed my abdomen down. The bladder was full and urine was about to leap out from my pussy. I contracted my cunt muscles to hold the urine in. As the cunt became tighter, the in out pumping became more and more pleasurable.

As he pushed in and then pulled it out, I cried out, "Aaaeeee. Oooooh Maaa. Bheeshon laagchchey. Chudish naaa." ("Aaaeeee. Oooooh Maaa. It is hurting too much. Please don't fuck")

Each time I said that, Mintu pushed a little more of his fat cock in a little bit more.

I dearly wanted him to reach my womb and deliver his semen deep inside me.

With each new stroke deeper and deeper, I was now crying with pleasure, "Aaaaargh. Aaaaaaee. Mnnnnnnnnnnn. Aaaeeeeeee."

He too was grunting, "Gnnnnnn. Ghnnnn. Aaaaaa. Ooooooh."

In minutes, he let out a cry, "I am coming. Darling Khuku. I am coming."

"Come. Come inside me. Aaaah Oooooh. Hnnnnnn. Aaaa."

I came may be a minute before he could.

Screaming our pleasure in muffled tones he collapsed on top of me.

As he lay over me, I wished my hands were free. I could caress his back and soothe him down. While shudder and after shudder passed through his body and terminated with slight pull back and push in action, all I could do was to contract my cunt muscles more and harder as the urine tried to leak out from my full bladder.

We lay breathing heavily together. Kissing each other softly clasped together in silence, savoring every moment of love.

As I recovered from the frenzy of the acme of pleasure I noticed that my hands and legs were really trapped and it was uncomfortable. So I suggested to Mintu, "Can you release me and let us lie together?"

I knew that Mintu was very soft inside, no matter how he bound me when he fucked. He slowly lifted himself off my bolster raised body. As he pulled himself up, his now shriveled cock came out of its receptacle with a small plop.

He then assisted me sit up on the bolster. Then he slipped my kameez off my back, leaving my top completely naked.

I sat for awhile with my hairs in a mess.

Then he assisted me pull my legs out from below the bolster and pulled my salwar off my legs.

I was stark naked now.

Then he slowly lay next to me and pulled me down from atop the bolster. I slowly lay next to him on the mattress. Then he understood my need to cover myself from prying eyes and my need for modesty in open air. He pulled the cover and placed it on top of both of us.

The new warmth of the cover relaxed me and I snuggled close to Mintu and whispered, "Kamon chcheelow?" ("How was it?")

He said, "Khoob bhalow." ("Very good.")

He kissed me on my eyes and pulled me near his body. I melted into his arms and snuggled closer.

While we were luxuriating in each other's arms. He said, "I will have gone away tomorrow evening to take Ranchi Express to Kharagpur. I don't want you fucking any one else. Get it?"

I said, "Hmmmm. Okay."

Then he added, "Also, keep your pussy completely bald all the time. Don't shave it. That will cause it to have bristles of hair. I want it baby smooth so that I can lick it and suck it whenever I want."

Again I said, "Okay. I will try."

"No. No trying. This is my pussy. No one else even touches it and it will be kept the way I like it."

He was being possessive. I understood that. I gave him one tight hug and said, "Okay. I will keep it bald, at al times."

I added, "You know I love you. Like a sister loves a brother. And more."

Mintu said, "Yes. I always fuck you like no one else can fuck his sister."

"When are you coming back to Kolkata?"

"Whenever I can I will make it. But next you come to Kharagpur to attend the Spring Festival."

"You want to fuck me in your hostel room?"

"Yes. And many more times. May be for seven days non stop I will get to fuck you."

After some banal talk, he asked, "Tokay aamee aarrow choodbo." ("I will fuck you again.")

I asked him, "Kown positioney choodbee, eibarey?" ("Which position do you want to fuck me now?")

"Tooee to akta haramjaadee kukoor. Tokay kookoorer moton peychchon theket choodbo." ("You are a bitch. You will be fucked like a bitch. You will be mounted.")

"Okay. Take the way you want. As any times you want. I am your bitch."

I lowered my hands and felt his dick. It was half up. I decided that I had to play with it and suck it if required to get it up, so that he could mount me from rear and fuck me like I am. A bitch. I would love it.

I softly held his half erect cock and started to pull his foreskin back and forth and said, "Come take me."

It didn't take more than a minute for his cock to raise itself up.

He slowly got up and asked me to move a little. He placed the bolster across the mattress and the pulled the pillow from under my head and placed it on top of the bolster. Once this was in place, he said, "Get on top of it, upside down. I want your ass up and the soft folds of your pussy visible from this side."

I got up on top with my head placed sideways on the mattress and my ass pointing up.

He removed the cover completely and then slowly knelt in front of his most desired hole and placed his cock tip on my pussy mouth and said, "Ektoo phaank kor, paa dutow." ("Open the pussy lips a little.")

I lowered my right hand from below and parted my pussy lips with two fingers.

He placed his cock tip on my pussy mouth and gave one push.

As it entered, my belly got pushed down on the bolster. My bladder was full of urine. I had to contract my pussy muscles.

He pushed his cock in another quarter inch. I squealed with pleasure, "Aaaeeee."

He pulled his cock back an inch and then gave one more push. It went in another quarter inch.

"Aaaeeee. Hnnnn. Aaaeeeee."

Push in. "Aaaeee."

Pull back. "Oooooh."

Push in. "Aar choodeesh na." ("Don't fuck any more. Please.")

Pull back. "Oooooh. Thaamaa. Please moray jaabow." ("Stop. Please I will die.")

Mintu said, "Shut up. Shut up."

He started delivering spank after spank on my upturned rump while fucking me like a piston.

The strokes were so powerful that I was sliding off the rolling bolster. He just caught my left arm and pulled it back like a policeman's grip and went on ramming me from the back.

As he went about fucking me, he almost yelled, "Play with your clit, you bitch. Masturbate!!"

I changed from holding my pussy lips apart to teasing and playing with my clit. The pleasure was indescribable.

Thwack. Thwack. Thwack. Thwack. Thwack. Thwack. Thwack. Thwack.

Like a piston his cock went on ramming my pussy.

I was coming. My contractions were building up. I was screaming, "Aaaaaa. Nnnnnnnnn. Ooooooh. Aaaeeeee."

He could feel it coming. He exhorted me, "Come. Come. Come NOW you bitch."

"Aaaaaa. Nnnnnnnnn. Ooooooh. Aaaeeeee,"

Being my second orgasm, I came first. But being his second one, he took longer and went on pumping my now miasma of a pussy, triggering off a series of small orgasms after orgasm. A sensation that only a woman knows what it means.

He came, may be a minute later, with grunts. "Aaaargh. Hhhhhhnn. Aaaargh."

I collapsed in a pool of sweat and Mintu lay on top of me.

Shudder after shudder passed through my entire body and he had spasm after spasm with a little more sperm entering my pussy.

That position, to say the least, was uncomfortable.

I just gave a non verbal gesture to Mintu that I would like to be more comfortable and enjoy the post coital bliss.

He co-operated and we came off that uncomfortable make shift contraption of extreme pleasure and lay side my side, completely naked, clasped in love for each other.

He peppered my face with kisses and caressed my back. I too caressed his back with my arms wrapped around him.

In order to be more comfortable, I turned around with my back to him. He fitted his body onto my back and slowly wrapped his hands around me, with his left arm acting as my pillow and his right hand over my nipples.

I lowered my right hand and lifted my right leg up and slid my hand through my open legs and held his cock and placed it between my thighs, close to the pussy opening.

Once his cock was in place, he and I made rather comfortable noises and snuggled in each others arms.

After a few minutes he asked, "How was this fuck?"

I answered, "Mmmmmmm. Great."

He peppered my neck and my face with kisses.

I asked, "Kee ray. Toar neejer boan kay choodey keerokom laagchchey?" ("So?? How does it feel to fuck you own sister?")

"Great."

I answered back, "Mmmmm." And snuggled closer to him and let him know how much I liked getting fucked by him.

Mintu was silent for while and enjoying the love of a 20 year old girl who was now full woman.

Then he broke silence and said, "I am off tomorrow. But I don't want to leave your love and go. I want to take you along with me and keep you with me for good."

I understood his feelings and said, "Lokhee shona. Tor poda shoonow kor. Tui to janeesh jay aamee towree. Tuee jokhon chaeebee tokhonee aamee tokay deeyey chodabo. Tui khalee bolay daykh." ("Dear darling, you have to complete your studies. You know I am only yours and that I will fuck you whenever your want. Just ask and I will be there.")

He kissed me back and then said, "Yes I know what you feel. I love it that you went on the pill so that I could fuck you without the condom. I loved really fucking you. I really wanted to be close to you. And our closeness should not be separated by a layer of gossamer!!"

I turned my face around a little. He raised his mouth and kissed me on my face and said, "Still. I want to take some part of you with me."

"Mmmmmm."

Then he said, "I want you to wear a saree tomorrow. I want you to wear a panty the whole day. As the day progresses, I am sure I will get to play with you. I am sure your juices will come out. At least a little!! Before leaving, you take off your panty and the bra and give them to me. I will be able to smell them and remember your boobs and pussy."

He then added, "Also, I will cut a lock of your hair and take it with me to smell your hair."

"Okay," is all I could say!

I realized, he truly wanted me.

I thought a little while and decided that the night was still young. What could I give a man who only wanted me other than atleast one more fuck?? Besides, there was more to do before we went down as brother and sister and suggested to him, "I want to suck your cock," and slowly released my self from his grasp and turned around to reach his now flaccid cock.

I turned around and lay the other way around. He then made pillow for me on one his things and pulled one of my thighs to use it as a pillow and we slowly went into the (side by side) 69 position.

Mintu whispered, "Toar paa ta oporay koar," ("Lift one thigh apart") and pushed my upper thigh into vertical position and started to kiss my now open slit. It was truly very sensitive after this much of fucking.

I took his cock into my mouth. It tasted very different. I could taste my own juices as also his manly semen. I pulled his foreskin back and started to suck his dick and rotate my mouth.

In the meanwhile he was giving flick after flick to my clit and caressing the entire mound of pleasure.

It did not take more than two minutes. His cock was up again and my clit?? It was bursting with pleasure.

I moaned, "I am hot. Do something."

Mintu suggested, "Let us do it the missionary way."

He placed the bolster and the pillow (one on top of the other) below my head and slowly took a kneeling position between my legs. He said, "I want you to see how you are fucked."

I said, "Daara. Amaar goodta kay phaank koray dhoree." ("Hang on let me hold my pussy lips wide apart for you.")

I used my right hand to part my pussy lips and with my right I held the erect and throbbing cock and guided it into the pussy mouth.

He softly kissed me on my face and on my mouth. I slowly drew my legs up and parted them, inviting his entering me.

I exhaled and raised my hips to slowly let my pussy eat up his erect and hard cock. This was an invitation he did not want not to respond to. He slowly pushed himself all the way in.

He bit my neck, as he slowly began to slide in and out, while his tongue entered my open mouth and explored every part of my mouth.

I wrapped my hands around him, while he pumped her, harder and harder.

Drawing my legs tight to my chest, I felt him push deeper and deeper into me. The sensation was awesome, and I did not want him to stop. He didn't, just kept going, building a rhythm that threatened to blast me into another orgasm.

Pushing up on his knees, his angle changed, rubbing across my clit and sliding deeper into me. I cried out with each thrust, my body shaking beneath him like a live wire, until the feeling washed over me again. My nails dragged up his back, leaving red marks and tears in the skin.

He was slamming into me now, sweat dripping from his chest to mine, pooling between my tits, his lips racing from my neck to my nipples to my lips. We were in a feeding frenzy of each other, as he crammed himself into my tight pussy over and over. Suddenly he slowed down, and I realized he was close.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him into myself. I felt him explode into me and then collapse atop me. Both were covered in sweat, breathing heavy.

After regaining his breath, he said, "Tuee shottee chudtay parish." ("You are awesome.")

I answered, "Tooee – o choodtay parish. Babbah. Amaar goodta haluaar moton dheelay hoye gyachaey." ("You too can fuck real hard. With all the pounding with that fat dick of your, my pussy is mash now."

I leaned up, kissed him again, then closed my eyes.

I felt him pull out, and finally lay beside me. Wrapping his arms around me, I slithered against his body, kissing his chest. He tasted like salt.

I think we slept about an hour.

The cold weather made me wake up in my lover's arms. I glanced at my watch which was discarded when he made me 'completely naked', and saw, 3 AM. I knew we had to go down and become good girl and boy in our respective bedrooms as if nothing had happened atall.

I woke him up and started looking for my gold necklace, my six gold bangles, my ring and two diamond ear tops (that were part of my normal daily wear). He looked at me getting ready to go down. I tried to tie my ruffled hairs with a rubber band. When I raised my hands to tie my hair, my boobs lifted and perhaps looked enticing to him. He raised himself up and softly kissed each of my nipples and said, "Actually you are far too sexy. I could take you again." I wore my normal jewelry and was ready, neck upwards.

I said, "Come let us go down."

He got up and said, "I will now get your dressed. I will make you put on your clothes. You can do that to me."

I stood up. He picked up my salwar, which was a complete mess. Straightened it out and then placed them below my legs. I stepped onto the salwar. He slowly pulled it up. As it came near the knees he decided to have one last kiss on my pussy.

I caressed his hairs. He pulled up the salwar and tied the draw string and looked up at me.

He then got up kissed me several times on my breasts and then on my face and once again said, "I could fuck you atleast one more time before you go!"

I knew that time was running out. So I said, "Me too. I would love to fuck you again. But we must go down now."

He looked for a got my bra back and said, "I am keeping this."

I nodded my head. He picked up my kameez and let me wear it and bottom up the front.

Then I located his clothes and made him wear them. Before packing his cock inside his track suit, I kissed it several times. It must have been sensitive. He pulled back and said, "Don't do that. If it again jumps up, then I will have to fuck you!!"

Once dressed, I ensured that we did not leave any tell tale signs of our roof top sex session and let him take the key and proceeded downstairs.

As we came down, my Mother heard us and asked, "Is that you Khuku?"

I answered back, "Yes. This chap just wanted to see more stars etc etc. It is soooo late."

As we walked into our rooms, he whispered, "Don't forget my instructions."