Rooftop Fuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay."

I went into y room and lay down and savored the soreness of my pussy, the mauled feeling on my boobs and the welts on my bums and went to sleep luxuriating in his love.

My whole body ached. But ached for more love.

I woke up late next morning. I wore a crisp fresh cotton Bengal saree and remembered to wear a panty underneath. I ensured that I wore a cotton frilly bra also. I knew he would ensure that he took them off with his own hands before leaving.

Even Mintu woke up late, but went in for his bath etc while I complained copiously to my Mother of Mintu's star gazing and the never ending talk he did on the theory of the universe etc and the terribly boring evening I had with him.

She only shook her head and said, "But he is your brother darling!!"

By lunch time Mintu was up and going about the house and he was planning t leave by 6 PM to take the 8.30 PM Ranchi Express to Kharagpur.

After lunch, Mintu suggested that we sit in my room and chat. I knew what that meant.

With a twinkle in my eye, I announced in front of my Mother, "Maaa. Just hear this. Mintu won't let me rest after having bull shitted me till 3 AM today. Now he wants me to listen to his bull crap."

My Mother looked at me and said, "Khuku. Mind your language. Never mind, he is your brother and it is okay. You take him to your room. You lie down and let him talk!!!"

I made a noise that signified disagreement and said, "Maaa!!! You really don't care if I can sleep a while or not!!"

I made it appear that I had to say, "Mintu. Let us go to my room and chat. But. But. But, mind you, I may dose off to sleep while you talk of all the theoretical shit."

He answered back, "You read too much of Mills and Boons and all that pulp. That is why your brain is turning to pulp."

With that I proceed to my room and he followed suit. I knew Mintu would really let me know what he thought of me and my body and my sexuality, in no uncertain terms.

As I entered, I shut the door and bolted it.

He grabbed my pallu (saree going over the breasts) and pulled me back. I landed up in his arms, looking up at his face. He asked, "You locked the door since you expect me to fuck you is it?"

"No."

"Yes. You did."

"No I did not."

He calmed me down and said, "Look. I want to get you all wet, so that your panty smells of your juices. Are you wearing a panty or not?" He ran his hand over my butt and felt the panty line.

"Yes. I am," I said, and smiled.

He wrapped his arms around me and started to kiss me all over, saying, "You are a hot, beguiling woman."

He then steered me back into my bed and kissed me all over. I knew he was upto heavy foreplay. In the best case, he would make love to me and in the worst he will make me have orgasms.

As I had mentioned in my earlier stories, I wear boluses which have hooks in my back. That infuriates him on one hand and on the other, it makes him hotter. I wanted him hotter.

He said, "Let me remove this stupid pallu from over your blouse." And just moved it away exposing my heaving bosoms. He flipped me over like a piece of fish and quickly undid my blouse hooks and again flipped me over and just pulled off the blouse from my body and flung it away. My white frilly bra was open and he could see them well. He kissed each boob one by one and asked, "How long are you wearing this bra?"

"Two hours."

"I hope you have not put some extra perfume. I want your smell, not that of a perfume."

I assured him that I had done anything like that.

He kissed me on my boobs and sniffed me all over. "Dey. Toar bra ta khoolay nee aar ektoo maaee teepey nee." ("Come let me take this bra away from you and let me play with your boobs.")

He quickly undid the clasp and peeled off my bra. He then kissed my naked breast and caressed them one by one.

He the started let his hand stray towards my saree diadem and slowly tantalized me with his fingers coming and brushing the petticoat and saree waist band, trying to get under the saree just under my navel and then going away.

Each time he did that I would suck in my breath so that the stomach got tucked in and his fingers would slip under my saree.

He then lay next to me and let his feet play with my feet. My saree got hitched up as the two feet played with my legs.

Finally, he propped himself up and aid, "Toar saree ta khulay deechchee. To nahoyeelay mushray jaabey." ("I am taking off your saree. Else it will be crumpled.")

He made it sound that he cared more for my saree than getting to see my pussy!!!!

He slowly held my saree diadem and slowly pulled it out from the tucking under the petticoat. I sucked my breath in and turned my face away, in mock modesty.

Then he whispered, "Let me take it off completely. I want you naked."

I whimpered and kept my face turned away, while he pulled the tucking of the other end of the saree out from my petticoat.

Once the saree was detached from my body, he ran his hands over my abdomen and caressed the crotch and said, "Haraamjaadi. Goodboti." ("Bitch. You cunt.")

I answered, "Take of your clothes also. Let me see that monster."

He did not argue. He quickly took off all his clothes. His cock looked enormous today. Why?? I thought. It could not have become bigger in one night of strong fucking. I worried, "Can this enter and come out of my mouth?"

Once he had taken care, he once again took his position.

He lowered his face and kissed me several times over my abdomen and then licked my crotch from over my petticoat. Each time he did that I just could not help it. My buttocks lifted to meet the enjoyment!!!

In very little time, he inserted his fingers under my petticoat front through the slight cut on the petticoat and fished out the cord. He got them straightened out and then said, "Toar petticoat ta khooley dichchee." ("I am taking of your petticoat.")

Slowly he pulled the cord and then loosened the cord around my waist.

Then he sat up on the bed and softly said, "Lift you buttocks." I did. He slowly slid the petticoat off my body and dropped it on the side of the bed.

He then stood near the bed and said, "I am going to give you pleasure that you thought was not possible on earth." I was intrigued. What would he do?? Was there anything better than getting fucked???

With that, he picked up the limp petticoat from the floor and pulled out the waist cord and held my left ankle and tied it to the bed post. I tried to wriggle and protest. He indicated to me that he would spank me very hard indeed if I protested too much.

He added, "Beshee jhamela korlay toar dhoray pondh meray debo." ("Any more protests and I will bugger you, you bitch,")

He then rushed to my wardrobe and took the waist band of my dressing gown and tied my other ankle to the bed post, with my legs eagle spread.

Here I was, completely naked except from my white panty with a wet patch on the clit, lying eagle spread on my bed and helpless.

For some unknown reason he then got up from the bed and went into the bathroom. He returned shortly with my toothbrush in hand. Wet, with water dripping from it.

I had no idea why!!!

He then slowly climbed onto the bed and took a position where he could see my crotch well and control it as well.

He started to tantalize my crotch running his finger tips over my slit, softly and imperceptibly. I was raising my hips to meet the finger, throwing my head from side to side. Hissing, "Sssss. Aaaaahhhnn."

Soon, he took the tooth brush in his hand and said, "Keep your hands up. You will now get the tooth brush treatment."

I was aghast. What would he do with that?? Put it in??? No. I did not want to hurt my pussy.

I pleaded, "Amaar gooood ta chcheeray jabay. Lokhee shona, aita diye goooodey laggash na." ("Dear darling. Please, this will tear my pussy and hurt my clit. Please not this.")

But all he did was to start running the brush from top over the slit right down between my wide open legs till my ass, over the panty.

I felt an electric shock passing through my crotch. It was excruciatingly pleasurable.

I moaned with pleasure and said, "Stop it. Please stop it. Please. Aaaaahhhnn Aaaaahhhnn Aaaaahhhnn Aaaaahhhnn Aaaaahhhnn."

He realized that I would not keep quiet with this kind of pleasure. And my Mother will hear my pleadings for more pleasure, and she may knock or walk in. That would indeed be disastrous. He quickly got up, rolled his handkerchief into a ball and forced me to open my mouth and put the home made gag in.

I tried to take out the gag with my hands. He looked at me sternly and said, "Don't."

"Just put your hands up."

He held the brush and passed the handle over the slit, softly. That was again like an electric shock. As time went bye, his brush scratching was becoming harder and harder.

I was turning and twisting with pleasure and throwing my head around. And lifting my ass to meet the brush. The gag was keeping my noise down to "Hnnnn. Nnnnnnnnn. Mmmmmmm."

Then he switched to the bristles. That was maddening.

Once as it passed I tickled my clit. I let out a small muffled scream, "Hnnnn. Nnnnnnnnn. Mmmmmmm."

He asked, "Did I hurt you?"

"Nnnn."

He realized that I would soon be coming. He went on relentlessly till I came and came and came.

He let me rest awhile. Then he pulled the gag out and asked," So? How was it?"

"My God. That was incredible. Where did you learn that?"

"Imagination. Darling. For one's girl one has to imagine."

As I relaxed with shudder after shudder passing through my body and the pussy mouth opening and closing repeatedly in delayed satisfaction, he realized that it was time to release my legs.

He just took off the knots on the bed post.

He climbed on to the bed and said, "Okay. So. Now I am ready to leave for Kharagpur."

He added, "I will take that panty off and take this one with me. It is all wet with your juices. I will take that. That will give me the smell of you whenever I want. This toothbrush has your pussy juices. I can taste you wherever I like."

I asked, "And what about me? What do I have to be with, while you are way?"

He said, "I don't know. That s upto you."

I said, "Okay, then let me drink your semen atleast once."

"No. That is terrible. It will smell bad. You will not like it."

I answered, "You will listen or do I tie you up with the bed and suck your cock till I have the semen in my mouth?"

He was amazed and relaxed as I made him lie down on the bed and I propped myself up and started to suck his cock and play with his balls. I told him, "Take off my panty in the meanwhile."

I knew that once he saw the pussy, he would remain up till he ejaculated.

He peeled the panty off. I let him sniff my slit while I sucked and sucked. Then in less that five minutes of pure sucking and licking and caressing his balls, he came into my mouth.

Slop after slop of semen hit my mouth. He said between sobs of pleasure, "Don't. Spit it out."

Yes. It did smell. It was salty. But I drank it up.

We lay together for over 30 minutes.

I could hear the tea tray being prepared. I told him that it was time to go out as brother and sister again. He got up, wore his clothes. I looked for a fresh bra and then wore my blouse and wrapped the same saree around. I did my hair and he did his and we stepped out of the room as if nothing had happened.

During tea, chatting with my Mother, he suggested that I visited him during the Spring Festival. She said half yes.

Then it wax time for him to go. He suggested, "Okay. So I will get into a bus and go to the station."

I suggested, "No. Why doesn't the driver drop you at the station?"

My Mother felt it was good idea. But added, "No. Khuku. You go along and see him off. You are doing nothing better at this moment and will do nothing either."

In the car, he said, I will write to you. I have decided to name that special pussy of your 'Neera'. So that even if someone were to read my letter, they would think I am referring to your friend."

That was clever. I added, "Then I will name your cock 'Kukoor'."

I smiled and asked, Toar kukur ta kamon aachchey?" ("How is your dog keeping?")

He asked, "Why Kukur?"

I laughed and said, "After all it is the Kukur, i.e. the dog that runs after the cat! And the cat can be called 'pussy."

He laughed and said, "Tuee Neerar dakhaaa shona koreesh. Ar oar chool bodo hotay debee naa." ("You look after 'Neera' and don't let her hairs grow!!")

Suddenly he said, "By the way. You better get off the pill. That is not good for your health at this age. But before coming to Kharagpur, start it again. Doing 'that' with gossamer around it no good."

I nodded. He quickly patted my crotch and winked at me. "It is my property. Keep it well."

The station reached. He leant across and started to pick up some thing from the floor. I asked, "What has fallen down?"

He did not answer. He simply straightened out and while so doing kissed my boobs quickly in one motion.

He got out of the car and left.

I came back to my room and the memories of the few days of pure love sheer pleasure