All Comments on 'Room B13'

by xamminer

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
next?

was a fabulous beginning...we will see days 2-4 won't we?? SOON?????

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
sweet story

Interesting ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wow

I have read many things but I think this takes the cake.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great Story!

I enjoyed your medical fetish story very much. I enjoyed how you used correct anatomical terms and appropriate use of medical equipment. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
the best

This is by far the best story I've read!

QuietSecretsQuietSecretsover 11 years ago
Much as I like this story...

The constant breaks for explaining what medical terms mean, and the constant use of them, just breaks the flow for me. Also, I just find it difficult to believe that a college student would have such in depth medical knowledge... Sometimes it feels like you're just showing off, rather than considering what's best for the story... Still, despite this, it is still a good story.

Limu28Limu28almost 11 years ago
Wonderful

The use of real terminology is even more of a turn on in this story. It's so realistic in the procedures as well. One of the best I've ever read and definitely got me wriled up and jealous of that MD!!

krazikendrakrazikendraabout 8 years ago
Fantastic

What a great story ! I was wet & tingly the entire time I read this story !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5*****

Super!

thomas_deanthomas_deanover 6 years ago
The Pay Off

It's a well told story about a subject in a medical experiment who later becomes the physician in charge, but isolates that part of her life from her husband. The process of going from subject to physician to member of the team to section chief might be in itself a great story. In all these experiment stories, the reward is so great that the subject would be foolish to turn it down, but in real life as the Stanford Experiment showed, subjects are paid miserly. They'd do better slinging burgers in a fast food restaurant. The people who run experiments keep the $ for themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
plagiarise much?

Seems to me all you have done is take a story from one page, added a few sentences and changed the name. This story was originally on Zitybiz library. Corporate Punishment by TC. So, are you TC or are you just using their work?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
"Corporate Punishment" was nothing like this.

It was also nothing like as good — much inferior story telling — AND IT WAS POSTED SEVEN YEARS AFTER THIS, so if either author was plagiarizing, it would've been Trice-Cummings.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosalmost 3 years ago

She should have been honest with her boyfriend/husband. Other than that, it was an interesting story. While I believe there should have been safewords in place, or the physical alternative, it was still a good read and I was able to immerse myself into the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great read! When can we expect days 3,4 and 5?

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

not my fetish, but good read

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

it would be better if there was images of it

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

As a Specialist in Endometriosis, reading this I couldn't help but LMAO!! And spelling Bowl ( ?soup? 🥣Washing up? Fish?🐠 Or Bowling 🎳?) When it is spelt BOWEL(s)!!! And you would never swab the Cervix and Os with Betadine, which is Not straight down from the Vaginal entrance, usually towards the front wall but if the Uterus is Retroverted, then nearly on the Back wall. The Vagina is a microbiome and self cleaning and Betadine is Iodine and for cleaning Skin prior to Surgery and for scrubbing your hands ✋️ with for 6 minutes, before gowning up and putting sterile gloves on to do Surgery!! (Clorhexidine, the pink cleaning solution and for scrubbing hands in, some have a Skin reaction, I did and had to scrub my hands in the yellow/brownish Betadine) The Os in the Cervix in a woman who hasn't given birth is on average 2mm "open" and without anaesthetic gel, inserting a Minera Coil (IUD) for 1 of the treatments of Endometriosis would be painful and difficult to pass (it's not called the Birth Canal until a woman is giving Birth!!) And to alot of women pushing against the Cervix, the equivalent pain in a man would be repeatedly kicking them in the Testicles!! Also some women suffer from Cervical Shock, so Smear tests or inserting an IUD and they will pass out usually screaming. The B/P rapidly drops and the heart rate will rise as to compensate, resp rate is depressed and O2 levels will drop. Treatment is the same as Shock, and you don't know a woman with Cervical Shock until you do something to their Cervix. I suffer from this, and Endometriosis and associated conditions (look up on Dr Google!!) You are dilating the Os, the woman would have more than "Cramping" FFS!! So we don't do that unless the woman is anaesthetised as in fully or local but putting the injections in is bloody painful!!. Now the Uterus is small when Not Pregnant, and the Ovaries have ligaments keeping them in place and the same with the Fallopian tubes!! To find out how they are, a Trans Vaginal Ultrasound (TVU) is done and also checking the Uterus, especially in early pregnancy and the Fallopian tubes. Quick and apart from the Speculum, somewhat painless. As to the Anal sphincter, there is only 1 and not a 2nd one!! For a Flexible Sigmoidoscopy, as the Sigmoid colon is S shaped a muscle relaxant such as Buscopan is given IV. 14 inches in and you are doing a Colonoscopy (Flexible) and in the Transverse Colon!! Before, for 2 days the patient is on a low residue diet (and for Sigmoid) and cleaning is taken oral ("Picolax" and other makes) after stopping eating at 3pm for a morning procedure, 6pm for afternoon and the 1st sachet mixed with 500mls of water and another 500mls of just water (1L total) taken over 1hr, 2hrs after stopping eating. Clear non carbonated drinks sipping overnight (As you will be in the toilet, alot) then 2nd sachet 5am (1L total) and sips of water until 3 hrs before the Sigmoid or Colon. Sedation IV of Midazolam and Pethidine or Fentanyl and IV 500mls of 5%Dex saline 0.9%. Or full anaesthetic is given for the Colon. A non flexible scope is used in Cystoscopy (Bladder) not in the large Colon as it will go straight Through the Colon leading to Blood loss, Shock and Death. I gave up reading this because A) despite the terminology, it gives out wrong Facts B) If you can't spell BOWEL, then you are not a very good Writer, if you Even Wrote this?!!! O star's. And you have killed the woman as I have highlighted and the large Intestines can't hold Fucking 3.1 Litres of Fluid, they will Rupture!!! Twat!! *Anony-mouse*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxamminer@xamminer
19 Followers
I am a 58 year old Man in the San Francisco Bay Area. I believe that BDSM play is a metaphor for many common, but very elemental, aspects of the human experience. Its trappings are deeply symbolic. This means that BDSM is, first, psychological and only tangentially sexual (or ...