All Comments on 'Room for Rent Ch. 02'

by BiMax

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
justagirlathartjustagirlathartover 19 years ago
First Rate Story

Quite a nice going away party by your hosts; I'll bet you're going to fill us in on some of the details about your return to their parties.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Take it further next time.

The premise of the story is great - I like the main character, Max - I know every guy that reads this story would like to be in his place. The only negative comment I have is that you didn't develop the story more. You started out with a lot of detail and then sort of quickly wraped everything up. I think you could have taken the friendly fuck session between five guys a little further with more detail. Looking forward the the next 'party' - I will be there - grin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Story

Max, I really enjoyed that story

thanks for that

David

elzbeth1972elzbeth1972over 12 years ago

LOVE it! Where's chapter 3?? I can't wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I still don't understand your moving when you get to suck two cocks every morning.

burnie4434burnie4434over 10 years ago

I would not have moved, but each to his own. It would be delightful to suck two cocks every morning. I also liked the going away party. I love sucking a cock while getting fucked at the same time. there is no better feeling in the world.

Sounding22Sounding22over 2 years ago

Living a dream and walking away, what’s up?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBiMax@BiMax
115 Followers
As you might gather from my stories, I'm fascinated by the erotic charge of group sex, exhibitionism, candaulism and infidelity. I'd love to hear from men and women who share my desires; and of course any feedback for my stories are greatly appreciated. Also -- men, women, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES