Room Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I screamed into his mouth as the orgasm broke like a wave over my whole body. The release soaked his hand and upper arm with my fluids, and my back arched on the floor, pressing my entire body against his. I could feel the smile on his lips as he continued to thrust gently into my pussy, draining my orgasm of ever shiver, every shudder, every electrical release, making me press my pussy over and over again against his hand.

"Please, please, I can't take anymore!" I was begging and laughing breathlessly, and I could feel the smile on his lips as he kissed me again.

"As you wish, my love..."

I leaned my flushed face against the warmth of his thigh as my body continued to tremble against his. I could feel his cock like a brick against my stomach, and I curled into him on the floor. He was still kneeling above me, his breath barely making any noise in the now still bathroom that had only just echoed with my orgasmic elation. I looked into his eyes.

"My love?" The question was followed with a raised eyebrow and a piercing look, courtesy of the bitch. His countenance shimmered - I have no other way of describing it - as several different emotions crossed it all at once. At his confusing array, my own confidence shrank and I followed my question up with a quick, "Never mind. So...um...wow." Air exited my lips with a cross between a sigh of relief and a groan of pleasure. I quickly lowered my eyes to the ground and looked up at him through my bangs coyly. "Bed?"

At that word, Luke softly took my head in his hands and lowered his mouth down to mine again. I inhaled the musk of his skin, savoring the scratch of the stubble on his chin against the soft skin of mine -- his mouth moved slightly, and he murmured against my lips.

"Tough call, luv, tough call."

Ah! I couldn't stand it anymore! I arched my back, thrusting my hips against his muscular thighs as I exhaled in frustration.

"God you're driving me crazy! Fuck this shit!"

I craned my neck forward, straining against his grip. After a few moments of fumbling for his belt buckle, I finally found it easily, but I rapidly discovered that the styling of the buckle wasn't quite so easily navigated. Luke chewed at my mouth, gently running my bottom lip over his upper teeth, sucking my tongue into his mouth while playing with its tip. I could feel his lips curl in a smile throughout my struggle with unfastening his pants. I growled at him for being so decidedly unhelpful.

After several failed attempts, success became mine. The black leather belt reluctantly gave up its position against its silver buckle. I began to unthread the buckle from the front of the pants. As I toyed with the waistline of his smooth black chinos, my fingers danced across the line of hair that peeked out just below his bellybutton, a line that promised the way to a happy trail that wasn't either effeminate or overgrown. I toyed with the hip bones that poked out slightly, tracing circles around them, beaming with satisfaction as Luke squirmed and groaned at my touch. Running my fingers back to the front of his pants, I undid the top button and lowered the zipper that barred access between certain undisclosed pleasures and my certain orgasmic fate. I slipped one hand into the front of his pants as I continued to kiss him, caressing the shaft of his hard cock. I was pleased to discover that the girth was not lacking, nor the length. Naturally, of course not...after all, this was my fantasy, and he had to be perfect.

I pulled my hand out, teasing his balls with a quick, gentle squeeze. I slowly rose to my feet in front of him. Naked, slightly damp, and breathing heavily, I must have looked like a mostly disheveled Venus emerging from an effervescent ocean. Luke took full advantage of me, kneeling up and burying his chiseled face between my moist legs, his hands pushing my thighs aside, allowing his tongue to slip into the dark forbidden mound of my cunt. His tongue lingered over my lips, teasing at my clitoris. My knees trembled and almost bent.

"No," I whispered, "Not yet...."

I grasped his hands in mine and pulled him up. This process elicited the chain reaction of simultaneously causing his pants to fall around his ankles, exposing the fact that he went "commando", forcing a giggle out of me (trouser socks and no matching boxers?), and causing the color to rise to his face....absolutely adorable. I undid his shirt quickly, resisting the urge to simply rip the buttons off. The cotton shirt slid over his shoulders and down the broad muscles of his back, falling to the floor as he shrugged it off.

Clothed, he was impressive. Nude, he was a god. Well, except for the tangled mess of trouser socks, dress shoes , and chinos that piled around his ankles. He allowed me the quick once over after his shirt fell to the floor, but quickly began fumbling with the laces on his shoes when I snickered at the ridiculousness of the pile on the floor. I smiled at him. "Aww, let me help, silly..you're just making it worse." I knelt back on the ground at his feet and untied the lace of his left loafer. Unable to resist, I leaned over his knee and nudged his cock with my nose. I was met with a shiver and an appreciative "Mmmmmm". Encouraged, I took the head of his cock in my mouth as I slipped the left shoe off his foot and began sliding the sock slowly down his calf and ankle. He straightened his back, tangling his left hand into my hair and rubbing the back of my neck while I sucked softly at his shaft. Moving over to the right shoe, I slid slightly on my knees, taking his cock with me. Since he had already untied the right shoe, all I had to do was remove the shoe and sock from his foot. I lightly dropped his cock so that he could step out of the pile of clothing and come to stand, completely nude, in front of me. Looking up at him, I felt the clench and warmth in the pit of my groin. God, he was perfect, and god, I wanted him. My awe and raw lust must have shown in my expression because he began laughing and knelt down in front of my face. Thank you was all he whispered before his mouth met mine again, and I sunk into his embrace.

I pushed him backwards onto the pile of mixed-up clothing on the floor, towel, my business attire, his damp dress shirt and pants, and straddled his thighs. I moved my throbbing pussy up and down his cock, soaking it with the juices of my desire and my earlier orgasm. I leaned down to murmur in his ear, "God, you don't even know how badly I want to fuck you right now."

"So why don't you?" The question held laughter and his eyes glinted in the dimming light of the sunset that could partially be seen through the window over the tub. I considered his face for a moment, shrugged my shoulders in agreement, moved my hands between my legs and began guiding his cock into the warm embrace of my welcoming pussy.

Obviously, he slid right in. I was so dripping wet that I could have slid a telephone pole in there, no problem. His perfect girth filled me. Perfectly. I sighed as I toyed with a slight smile on my lips, and rode him over and over, pushing him deeper inside of me with every shift of my body. His murmur of contentment grew husky as his breathing became more and more ragged. I twisted my lower torso slightly, shifting him inside me from one wall to the next, clenching my inner muscles around his cock and eliciting groans of pleasure. He wrapped his arms around my midsection and sat up, allowing me to straddle his lap and rotate, back and forth, back and forth, sliding his hard cock into me. My knees ground into the rougher fabric of the chinos, allowing for the pain of the friction to compliment my growing pleasure. His mouth explored the edge of my collarbone, the strong tip of his tongue running ever so slightly in the valley between my shoulder and my neck. His mouth found its sweet spot and he locked, sucking over and over again. The sharp ache of the bruise he was creating found its place between my legs, causing me to flood him again with my sweet juice of orgasm. And I screamed...I will admit...the pleasure he was inflicting upon me was too much, I needed something to put in my mouth, soothe the screams of pleasure with something to keep me busy, occupied. My hands found his chin and grabbed the sides of his face. I tilted his mouth up towards mine and bit his lower lip, sucking it through my teeth and allowing them to drag across his soft skin. I reached below his cock and stroked his balls as we kissed, grasping the shaft as I rolled them in my palm. He was soaked with my orgasm, allowing my hand to glide like ball bearings through a well-oiled engine. He shuddered with every stroke, and I laughed, low, heady, intoxicated laughter. My mouth moved to his earlobe, where I sucked as though it were the juiciest piece of fruit. My tongue had a mind of its own, it seemed, choosing to linger in the crevices of each curl and smooth edge. His body tensed and his breath became ragged -- I rocked my hips against his and quickened my hands' slide around his balls.

"Oh my god, I'm going to come." He gasped in my ear and pressed his body hard into mine. His flood filled my abdomen with warmth, and I felt him contract within me, tiny pulses of pleasure that were mimicked as tiny earthquakes through his skin.

I stared at the window of the bathroom at the setting sun and realized how much time had gone past. "You're going to need to clean up and get a new uniform before you head back down to the kitchen, there, luv." I gave him a little half-smile.

He propped up on his elbows and looked at me. "Oh, don't you worry about that. I got it covered. They won't be missing me anytime soon. But YOU, you, my dear, are a goddess! That was amazing!" He beamed a toothy smile at me and gently arched his hips up, pulling himself out of me as I protested softly.

"Oh, must you leave so soon...?"

He rolled over on his back onto the pile of clothing and put his arms behind his head. The self-satisfaction practically oozed from him and onto my aura. "No, darling, I'm not leaving. Not now." I stood up to find a towel and as I walked away I heard him whisper into the still bathroom air. "Not ever."

I decided that a shower was in order. I began running the water in the large shower and was testing the warmth on my wrist when I felt him come up behind me. He pressed his nakedness into mine. "May I come in?" I turned to face him and found myself getting lost in those brown eyes. How could I argue with that? Instead of answering, I simply pulled him into the shower with me.

The water cascaded down my back. The wonderful thing about multiple shower heads is that there isn't that intolerable cold, drafty spot that you get in a shower with a single head. Luke picked up the shampoo bottle and began washing my hair. I thought of all the questions I wanted to hit him with, where was he from, what did he do, what was his favorite color, how many brothers did he have, did he like his family...I picked something simple. "So, how long have you been working for the hotel?"

His hands moved through my hair, massaging my scalp in small circles. "Not long, not long at all."

"Do you like it?"

"It's not bad. No real complaints."

I grinned. "How about fake ones?"

He laughed as he let the water rinse my hair. "Yeah, there's a few of those." God, his smile was amazing.

He rubbed some conditioner through my hair and then began washing my body. I stood there, letting him wash me, and just watched him. The muscles in his arms contracting and relaxing, the ripples in his abdomen as he twisted and bent down. He knelt and rubbed his hands over my calves, up and down, letting the water and the soap slide down my legs. The feeling of disbelief at this perfection lavishing all this attention on me overwhelmed me. I buried my hands in his curls and murmured, "Why me...why me."

When he heard that, he stood up and wrapped his arms around me. "Why you, Miranda? Because you're you. Look at you, luv. You're incredible -- beautiful, powerful, talented, intelligent. Any man would be lucky to be here, in the shower, with you." Again with that grin. I was falling in love with that grin.

12