Room Three Sixty Six

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chicklet
Chicklet
232 Followers

At the same time, Justin’s own excitement peaked, the stream of cum only adding to the thrill as Justin climaxed, opening his mouth and shutting his eyes tight, crying out as a weak stream of cum shot weakly from his own staff. His orgasm from earlier had drained most of his fluids, but there was still enough to warm Craig’s leg.

Craig’s cum was still shooting out of his cock, hitting Justin mostly on the face and in his hair. The thick and sticky fluid felt heavy against Justin’s skin. Sticking his tongue out, Justin tasted a small glob near his mouth. The stuff tasted salty and bitter, but as his body convulsed he smiled, enjoying the new sensation Craig had given him.

The cries coming from both men ceased, Justin leaning against Craig’s legs, one arm clasped tight around the other man’s calves, breathing heavily. Craig reached down and stroked Justin’s hair, smoothing the soft blonde stuff away from Justin’s face. Slowly, Justin looked up at Craig, blinking against the drops of water that threatened to hit him in the eye. Justin smiled, and Craig smiled back at him.

Justin pushed himself to his feet, reluctantly loosening his hold on Craig’s body, allowing Craig to push him back under the water. As the hot water beat down on his body, Justin breathed heavily. Craig reached for the soap and began to raise lather in his palms, preparing to wash Justin. Standing still, Justin kept his eyes closed, just enjoying the sensations. He felt like a different person, a better person, and hoped that this wouldn’t be the last experience he had with his new lover.

Chicklet
Chicklet
232 Followers