Roomers Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Are you trying to make me scream and beg?' She seemed pretty relaxed, glad that I wasn't gonna give her five minutes of dick, fall asleep thinkin' I'd straightened her out. She stretched her neck and kissed me kinda luxuriously. 'I love the way I taste. When I was in High School I went out for gym, but only because I wanted to be able to lick my own pussy. I got pretty agile, but that was all. My first major disappointment.'

'And the second?' She seemed happy with pillow talk. Delayed gratification mebbe.

'The second? Losing it in the back seat of a low-rider with a gangbanger called Cutter. Worst three minutes of my life.'

'Don't seem to have scarred you any. You mind if I rearrange you some, make up for you not bein' able to do it to yourself? Truth is, you taste fuckin' excellent and I wasn't plannin' on stopping for a while.' She slipped her hand between our bodies and stroked my cock.

'What about this? It feels ready to go. You want me to do anything with it?' I'd been wonderin' about that, but ladies first is a good rule.

'Participation always welcome, no need to feel obliged. Gonna be outa reach for a while and I'm not in a hurry, nor real linear either.' Found that line in a back copy of Cosmo. Works good with smart girls. She stifled a giggle. I love laughin' in bed. You think about it, sex is a fuckin' weird thing to do. Good job it's fun, or people would be real scarce.

'You are so completely not what I thought. What do you mean, out of reach?' I disentangled myself and slipped off the bed.

'Whyntcha do as you're told for a minute.' I made her turn over and get comfortable, slipped a pillow under her tight little butt, gave it the full build up. She acted kinda hopeful, made me think Ellen mighta been more explicit than I'd thought, but I didn't tease her any more. I knelt between her thighs, and then peeked up over her mound and the little hillocks of her breasts and caught her peering down at me. I looked straight at her and slid my tongue out far as I could, actually touched the bridge of my nose for a moment before lickin' the tip. Her eyes widened, then she smiled and I felt a shudder ripple through her.

'Ellen wasn't exaggerating. Take your time.' I blew gently across the damp folds that were waitin' for me and she shuddered again and then lay back. All of them, from Patty Dukes on, have reacted the same. Surprise, delight, and a helluva payback. Women are mostly pretty fair about stuff like that. I drew my tongue down the length of her gully and nudged her clit with my nose, wonderin' how she was at BJ's, or whether she'd want to pass and go straight to the main course. Her clit was as neat and firm as the rest of her, angled just right, pretty as a picture and I began slowly, rubbin' round it and warmin' her up a little more round the edges of her pussy with my tongue.

Good job the fuckin' house was empty. When I slid my tongue into her narrow tunnel and caught the base of her G spot I was real pleased that her thighs had closed over my ears, or I mighta been permanently deafened. Her hands flew down to the back of my head and held me firm while she looked for her rhythm. Guess she was readier than she'd let on, because in just three or four minutes she clamped herself down on me and gave in, gaspin' and howlin' and flingin' herself about, dam' near breaking my neck. Stronger than she looked, and I decided I wouldn't argue with her too much. When she'd quietened some her thighs relaxed and I managed to get loose and practice my breathin' again. Her hands were still twined in my hair, and she craned her neck and looked down her body at me.

'Holy shit, Doug, I missed half of that, I was so surprised. I'm not letting go till you do it again slower. Start whenever you like as long as it's now.' She blew me a kiss and pushed me back down into Paradise Alley.

Course, her bein' wound up tight already, it was easy enough to get her back up there without endangerin' my goddam health, and she managed to pace herself some, biting the pillow and squeaking instead of sounding like a fuckin' police cruiser in hot pursuit. Not a chore either. The taste and the feel and the sound of her was bringin' me closer to the edge than I wanna admit. Afterwards, when she'd calmed down some, and was lyin' across me, her body slick with sweat, me strokin' her back, enjoying the feel of her skin under my fingers, she reached up and caressed my jaw.

'You've got me swearing and cursing just like you. You're a bad influence, Doug. I swear, I wouldn't have thought a man could be that good. As good as Ellen, and she's gotta real talented mouth.'

You're preachin' to the choir, Candice. I been there too, remember.' She nodded, thinking.

'Different, but just as good, and you're a guy, for God's sake.' She wriggled round and kissed my nose. 'You gonna be upset if I run comparison tests?'

'Not if I get to run some too.' She looked a little hesitant..

'Unfair. Ellen's got way more practice than me. I'm pretty much a blow-job virgin. I mean, the thing I like about being with a guy is being filled up and it's easy to skip the oral bit if you know you're not gonna see them again.' Hell, Judy all over again, but with a better excuse. I didn't want to get involved in a goddam trainin' session right then.

'Nothin's obligatory, so no need for nervous. My plan right now is to do some fillin' up, if that's OK.' She rolled over and kissed me again, then made like a race commentator.

'Excited and Safe are neck and neck, and Nervous is a real bad third.' She twisted and looked down the bed. 'We look pretty good together don't we? The contrast I mean.' Hell, she was right. Her dark body and my paler one were intertwined like mating snakes and the soft light made it hard to see the details. Against the white sheets we coulda been some kinda abstract painting. Seemed like the only straight line was my cock, which was aimin' for the ceiling. She untangled herself and scooted round so her mouth was over it. Little butterfly kisses all over the head and shaft, then her tongue testing for taste and reaction. I reacted well and she looked pleased.

'Perhaps Ellen will coach me.' Now that seemed like a plan. She reached over to the tray and found a condom, and rolled it carefully down over me. Watching her was pure pleasure. She looked like a little girl with a new doll, anxious to play but not to damage it. When it was arranged to her satisfaction she looked up.

'Let me start, then you can take over. Do you mind slow? I mean you made me real wet, but...'

'Candice, I love fast and I love slow and I love in between. Right now, slow sounds excellent.' Shit, I just wanted in. She blew me another kiss and kneeled over me, then let herself drop slowly till the tip of my cock was set right for her. One hand holding me upright, the fingers of the other spreading herself, she pushed down gently half an inch and stopped. Shit, tight wasn't the word. You know the feeling when you try on a pair of shoes that's way too small? Like that but fuckin' wonderful. Good job I'd worked her over some or I'da needed to go fetch the butter. Last Tango Doug. Even through the condom I could feel every tiny furrow and ridge of her, and I guess she could feel me too, 'cause her eyes started fluttering and she kinda sighed a lot. She lifted herself and pushed down harder, repeated, then again. After mebbe five minutes she'd taken all of me and I felt like I had a tourniquet round my cock. Her breathin' was shallow and fast.

'God, it's better than I remember. Girls don't stretch me like this.' She rotated her hips experimentally and then again, and a happy smile spread over her face. 'Can you roll us over without coming apart?'

'Jesus, Candice, it'd take a bucket of cold water and a winch to separate us right now. Lemme sit up.' I've had practice with that sort of maneuver, and when I was nestled between her thighs, nuzzlin' at her breasts and letting her get usedta being full of dick, she raised her knees some, diggin' her heels into the mattress, and started movin' under me, bottom lip between her teeth, eyes closed, testing the feelings. Thought they were alright, apparently, and as she lubed up some more it got better and better until I was plowin' her hard, pinnin' her to the bed while she wailed and thrashed about and kicked her legs in the air. Enthusiastic gal when she got goin', and the tightness and the condom slowed me down some, so I guess we was both enjoyin' ourselves. She even bit me, but not as hard as Annie. She was straining for another one, and I tipped myself forward and pushed down on her clit and she lost it and took me with her.

All the build up and waiting, I came like a fuckin' firehose, and she wrapped her long legs round me and held me tight, arms locked round my neck while the spasms shook me, then slowed, and my body slumped onto hers. She stroked my head and murmured foolishness in my ear while our breathin' slowed, then wriggled urgently.

'Doug, I can hardly move and I have to piss.' I managed to roll over and out, and she scurried off to the bathroom. Didn't waste time though, and was back in a flash and dived onto me again. 'So that's what it's meant to be like,' she said as she folded herself against me. 'Ellen said it was all to do with finding someone who suited, but I never believed her. I've never come with a guy without touching myself as well. What was that thing you did at the end?'

'I'm gonna let you work it out for yourself, woman. You think I'm gonna spill all my secrets just because you're sweet talkin' me?' She pouted.

'Does that mean having to do it again?'

'Fuckin' right it does, Candice, but not right now, huh? I'm a delicate flower and I think you kinda bruised my petals.' That started her gigglin', and then sniffin' a little, and we lay like that for a while, and then played hide the peach slice, which fuckin' enchanted her, and she discovered that a little peach juice made BJ practice real tasty. It was a long night and we had to open her box of condoms before we were through. Later on she fell asleep, nestled in the crook of my arm while I looked at the ceiling and felt sorta pleased with myself. Sticky, but pleased.

Mebbe I finally cracked it. Said when I started that I face the future with optimism. Learnin' what the ability can do was fine, but finding out how it did it was kinda shocking. Julie Anderson was unhappy, Judy was distraught, Kelly was destroyed, and McCarthy was dead, but none of that was my fault, nor deliberate. Sheer fuckin' ignorance on my part, and I won't take no blame for that. But since then, since I got what I want and haven't needed to use it except for fresh pussy, no-one's been hurt, nothing's happened to depress me, life's been pretty good. Bein' a slacker has its downside, but the upside is way good. Put them in the balance, no contest.

Candice stirred in her sleep and I looked down at her and felt a wave of affection. With her and Ellen in the house next year I was gonna be pretty busy, and it was gonna come to me. No need to go out lookin'. That's the upside of the ability. You keep it simmerin', don't work too hard, you eventually get most of what you want. Eighty percent of a sure deal is better than a hundred percent of a long shot. Candice stretched and moved again and her dark body pressed against mine. I looked down at her and thought how different she was from an ash-blonde, skinny little hippy. Shit, there are times when I sure miss the hell out of that one. Still don't know what ol' Ray had that I didn't.

That's Doug's story over. He's a moral imbecile, but an engaging one. Thanks for reading. Satyricon.