All Comments on 'Roomies Ch. 02'

by lfullback

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sorry but really dislike your story

Way too much sodomy

cosimo14cosimo14over 11 years ago
Anonymous Who or What are they

It seems like a few people like to hide and make their comments. I do not know any one that would name their child Anonymous . I often wonder why that is ? Is it because they wish to be able to write stories ? Or because they are English majors? They love to site how bad the grammar or spelling is in a story. Be a Man or a Women put your name to the comments you make. Be constructive in your comments. Try to help the writer improve. I better get off my soap box now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Unmitigated Crap!

I am not sure what this is. Whatever it is, I'd prefer not to read any more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome!

Ignore the haters. You can NEVER have too much sodomy. Keep up the good work! This is Grade A stuff!

:D

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fuck cosimo14

He's one of those assholes who think that you have to post your username on to make comments. He's also one of those who think that if you don't write, you have no business commenting critically on a story.

I'll tell ya what... I get so fuckin' sick and tired of these types of assholes on here. I get so sick of people who bitch and moan about critical comments. That's what this section is for. Some gave the author some tips that they thought were good for his possible future endeavors and then cosimo14 says for the author to ignore the comments. If that's the case, he'll never improve.

I post this anonymously because I get tired of assholes sending me comments to tell me I'm an asshole for making a comment they disagree with. These are the babies who say us anons are idiots for posting anonymously. Once you post with your username, you get hammered for being a critic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Your bravery is commendable.

Wait, did I say commendable? I meant non-existent. So people harp on you for providing critical comments. So what? Suck it up and get thicker skin, you whiny little baby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
can't be worse

Didn't like this. Though the story is meant to be erotic, the gangbang stuff was some sick thing to do by Matt.

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
RE: ANONYMOUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHO IS SO FUCKING SICK AND TIRED. IF YOU WANT US TO WRITE YOUR WAY. WRITE US A STORY AND TEACH US IF YOU HAVE THE BALLS SHOW US .................LAROC OF AGES

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Not enough detail in sex

Detail during sex is generic and repetitive on a basic level, but the story is amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Ya you can't ever have enough sodomy if your gay. I get once in a while but seriously why all the time. Ya I don't get it. A pussy is hot and wet inside. Plus when a woman comes it squeezes your cock. It has soft flesh inside, so I don't get sodomy? Once in a while but to use it as a replacement for pussy I would say you might be gay.!Even if you like looking at the ass you can still do it from behind entering a hot tight pussy. Trust coming from a woman a vagina tightens back up as well. plus unless the person is getting frequent enemas won't you have sheat on your dick. What an aphrodisiac, not! Ya I don't get sodomy all the time? But to each their own like I said it might mean your gay.which is totally ok.

lfullbacklfullbackabout 11 years agoAuthor
Are you fucking kidding me?

As the author, I suddenly see the need to leave a comment on this myself.

To the commenter immediately below this: Are you fucking kidding me? Look, I've gotten a lot of bad reviews for this series, but most people at least take the effort to sound like they graduated from high school before they leave a nasty comment. I'm personally not a fan of writers commenting on other people's critiques of their work, but I had to say something this time, so here goes:

I could barely even follow along as I read your scattered train of thought, which seems to ultimately be devoid of purpose. You don't get it? You don't like anal? Then why the fuck are you reading this? At the very beginning of the first chapter, I put up a big warning that this series contains many fetishes that might not be for everyone so that nothing would come as a surprise and be a turn off. Also, the way this story is tagged would also be a pretty big clue as to what it's going to be like.

What I'm most upset about by is how you repeatedly suggested that you think I'm gay, but said it in such a demeaning manner as if I should be ashamed of it. Fuck you. Did you actually read this story? It involves a great deal of female on male strap-on fucking. Have you seen any of my other stories? A great deal of them involve transsexual on male sex. I write stories specifically about guys taking cocks up their asses, and I love it. So, no, I don't care if you call me gay. What I do care about is your bitchy little comment that chose to overlook the rules of grammar and was genuinely offensive to me. You don't like the subject matter? That's fine, go read something else. Just don't go around spouting off your garbage on stories like mine just because you don't like the subject. Either make an informed critique or leave.

Does anyone else agree with me on this? I'm tired of people bitching about stories that clearly weren't written for their tastes. It's easy enough to figure out what a story is going to be like before you read it, so there's no one to blame but yourself if you don't like the subject matter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
other side of the coin

To the author: I understand your frustration. I've skimmed this (I'm a fan of your "milder" works) and I think you correctly tagged this and the heads up was about as best as you can do without beating people over the head with a "what happens" stick.

That said, I will say you have an interesting style that I admire but recognize can confuse those looking to quickly categorize you Stoke or Erotica (or whatever divisions you prefer)

You have solid elements of both and the nature of your story captures the erotica crowd (because you dont start hard core right off usually) then shocks them when they hit the harder core parts.

Personally, I think you certainly did due diligence warning people but you are so unique, you may have to include thorough authors notes to clear things up for the masses re:your style.

I know you are a little raw from the poorly worded/explained comments prior but I do hope you can at least entertain my points if only to decide for yourself their merit.

I read your stuff even when its non-my categories because its so unusually well blended. I give you kudos and hope you can understand why some have trouble placing you as you really are something I don't think we see much of around here. Don't let it discourage you. You write well. It's just difficult knowing what to make of you sometimes, its that unique.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
...

Seriously people on here need to calm down. I know a few men and a lot of women who do this stuff and much worse, before everyone start bitching over this going the BDSM community and you'll find this tame. I don't me that 50 shade rubbish everyone is laughing at, and last thing for the record there are quite a few women out there can only cum from anal pounding and enjoy it emencly (including my girlfriend and one of our playmates)

To Ifullback, just put a disclaimer at the start of the stories of its content, and as a request from my girlfriend in the next one could you add flogging and caning please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Amazing

This was incredibly hot. Please more

lfullbacklfullbackalmost 11 years agoAuthor
In response to the request:

Thank you anonymous poster below here for your support. In response to your request for flogging and caning: I'll do my best. I like to incorporate reader requests into my stories whenever I can. I'm not so much into caning, but I will try to fit in a paddle or something in the next story.

If anyone else would like to make a request, on any of my series, please do so. I won't make any promises, as I have to make everything fit into my plan for the stories (as well as my personal interests), but I will do my best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great work

Enjoyed this.

Fuck the haters keep going and write a sequel!!!!!

If you decide to write a sequel could you involve some panty play :)

Joey :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Can't wait for third.

I did not enjoy this one as much as the first though I am interested in seeing where you take part 3. I really wanna see more if Jenna's dominance and more pegging.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Love it

Got to say that this was a amazing story. Please continue with the series. You can just feel the brother sister love in it ;)

SWIM21SWIM21over 10 years ago
Great love/hate story

I was a little leery when you had her do a gangbang, thinking that this was just going be a story about humiliation, but you really saved it at the end. Out of everything in both chapters, that was my favorite part. Really hope you decide to do a sequel. It would be cool if you had them both get dominated by shemales, maybe even do a crossover with Terra. Some guys might not be into that, but if they like pegging, getting fucked by a shemale really isn't much different, and in my opinion, it's way better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More

great stories! love the submissiveness of both the siblings. can't wait to see more!

angleoflove94angleoflove94over 9 years ago
great

I thought you went a little far with the gang bang but in the end it was great day back it was amazing and I would love to see how the story goes after this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Roomies Rule

The gangbang was a bit hard to read ,but the ending more than made up for it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
more from this, PLEASE

I agree with the guys, the gangbang was somehow too far and too long. the rest are amazing. Keep writing, and keep the quality

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
part 3

wheres part 3?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
F that was filthy.

Please more depraved and extreme every time. I thought that second girl was going to piss in her mouth or something. Gotta go through it incrementally though right? Some points of critique: The scene where she chugs the cum could have been a fair bit more detailed ~ longer. To have all that build up end so suddenly and simply was a let down. Similarly when she was getting her ass torn out by the girth. The lack of detail doesn't communicate the intensity of the event. You've written that he crossed the final line with incest taboo, but I hope to see it continue in other forms, like maybe defiling her childhood toy or something. There is no end to the lusty circle of hell my friend. May the filth be with you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Jenna needs a bodysuit

A good revent would be for Jenna to get locked in tight in a full body suit, minus the holes. Left hanging at the college, women's bathroom in a stall - rather than men's.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yeah, no.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Part 3,don't leave us hangin

pamelacdnzpamelacdnz10 months ago

it has been years and still nothing more ? ? ?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous