Roomies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched her for a little bit, giving it to Jenna hard. Soon, I gasped as I began to cum. I gave one last thrust and shot my load deep inside her ass. Jenna moaned around the cock that was filling her mouth, the warm cum flowing deep inside her asshole. As my orgasm subsided, I spread her ass cheeks and pulled out my dick. Her ass continued to gape open a little. I stepped back and made room for another. Everyone was ready to step up and Jenna's ass was quickly filled with another cock.

The guy holding the camera moved in for a close-up on her face. The frat boy face fucking her looked like he was going to cum soon. The cameraman framed up Jenna's face as the cock slid in and out of her mouth, a little saliva running down her chin.

"Holy shit, I'm going to cum," said the frat boy. He shoved his cock deep, his balls pressing up against Jenna's lips. Her eyes shot open in surprise as the cock invaded the back of her throat and held there. Jenna started to gag a little as the cum began to shoot down her throat, but she managed to swallow it all down. The frat boy pulled out, his entire shaft slick with Jenna's saliva, and Jenna coughed and gasped for air. The cameraman put the lens right next to her face.

"Tell the camera what your name is," he said.

".... My name... is Jenna... and I'm... getting gangbanged," she managed between gasps of air. Her body was rocking with each thrust of the frat boy fucking her ass. "I just swallowed a load of cum... and there's a cock deep in my ass." She had barely finished her sentence before her mouth was filled with another frat boy's cock.

The cameraman circled behind her to get a close up of her ass getting fucked. Her ass jiggled violently as the guy fucking her slammed into her. Her butthole was slick and his dick was meeting little resistance. Jenna's pussy was flowing with juices and they were dripping off of her. I saw a puddle had formed between her legs on the floor and more was streaming down her thighs, reminiscent of the time she had jacked me off into her panties and some of it had leaked out.

Jenna's legs were spread as wide as she could get them under the circumstances and her knees were bent slightly. Holy shit, she was actually pushing back against the dick thrusting hard into her. Her craving for cock was intense. I suddenly wondered what her craving for pussy was like.

I walked over to the girl who was fingering herself and asked if she had ever been eaten out by a girl. Everyone saw where I was going with this and several guys cheered the idea. I guided her over to the other girl who I had seen rubbing her clit through her pants.

"It seems that you two have the next turn," I said.

"Fuck yeah! Get some, Melanie!" yelled one of the frat boys. The girl that had been rubbing her clit, Melanie, blushed but didn't say no. I waited until both of the guys fucking Jenna came. Jenna swallowed yet another load and her ass was filled with more cum. Both guys moved back into the crowd and I walked the two girls over to Jenna.

I didn't know if Jenna was even into girls. Even if she wasn't though, I was sure the drug would persuade her. Both girls stripped down naked. I guided Kelsey, the one who was fingering herself earlier, towards Jenna's face.

"You ready to eat this pussy?" I asked Jenna. She didn't say anything. She just opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. Kelsey swung one leg up over the stockade and pushed her hips forward until her pussy was pressing against Jenna's mouth. Jenna began lapping at it with her tongue. Kelsey pressed harder against Jenna until her face was buried in her cunt. Jenna passionately kissed Kelsey's crotch, eating it with vigor.

Meanwhile, Melanie had made her way behind Jenna. She knelt down directly behind her, placed a hand on the side of each of Jenna's fat cheeks and shoved her face into her pussy. I could hear Jenna's muffled screams of joy coming from Kelsey's cunt. The three girls had formed a train of pussy eating and each looked like they would need to cum soon.

Melanie rubbed her clit quickly as Jenna's pussy juice flooded into her mouth. I watched closely as she spanked my sister's ass hard and worked her tongue deep into her hole, then licked her clit delicately. Jenna was the first to cum. Finally having a tongue to eat her out after so much stimulation was too much for her. Her orgasm was an eruption as her entire body shook and she squealed loudly. Melanie stopped licking and picked up a strap-on from the mattress.

Kelsey was about to cum. I could see it on her face. But, she suddenly moved her pussy away from Jenna's mouth. She took her leg off of the stockade and put it back on the ground. Then she turned around and stuck out her ass towards Jenna's face. She grabbed Jenna by the back of her head and roughly shoved her face into her ass crack. Luckily, Kelsey was wearing very high heels so Jenna's mouth was pressed directly against her asshole.

This surprised me actually. I could not think of a better thing for Kelsey to have done. After all of the times I had eaten Jenna's ass, I was finally watching her forced to lick another girl's asshole. Kelsey was moaning loudly with two of her own fingers shoved deep inside her pussy. Just then, Melanie finished putting on the strap-on and moved behind Jenna again.

Melanie had another smaller dildo in her hand which she shoved into Jenna's ass. Then she positioned the strap-on at the entrance to Jenna's pussy and roughly thrust in. Jenna was so wet that the dildo was immediately buried to the hilt. Melanie wasted no time in getting started and quickly began pounding Jenna's cunt. Melanie and Kelsey were talking dirty to Jenna.

"Eat my ass, bitch," said Kelsey. "Shove your tongue in there deep."

"Yeah, take it you whore," said Melanie as she picked up her pace. "Does it feel good in your pussy? Enjoy it while it lasts because, after I'm done, all these boys are going to fuck you in your fat ass."

Melanie began fucking Jenna hard. Jenna screamed with delight into Kelsey's asshole which seemed to send a wave of pleasure through Kelsey's body and she started cumming. Jenna came moments later. Finally having something inside her pussy had sent her head spinning very quickly. Kelsey's orgasm finished and she shakily walked back to her spot in the crowd on wobbly knees.

Melanie continued pounding away at Jenna's pussy, the smaller dildo still firmly lodged in Jenna's ass. She was being double penetrated by sex toys. Melanie was enjoying the friction of the strap-on and looked like she was going to cum soon as well. She stopped fucking Jenna and pulled out of her. Then she slipped out of the harness and pulled the dildo out of Jenna's ass.

Melanie walked around to Jenna's face and shoved the dildo into her open mouth. Jenna's lips closed around it and Melanie let go, leaving the dildo hanging out of Jenna's mouth. Then Melanie positioned herself directly in front of Jenna's face. I thought she was going to make her eat her out, but she didn't. Melanie spread her legs a little and bent her knees, still standing. Then she shoved two fingers up her cunt and started fucking herself ravenously. Her fingers were sloshing in and out of her soaking wet cunt, the sound loud enough to reach the back of the room.

Suddenly, Melanie put one leg up over the stockade as Kelsey had done earlier. She continued to shove her fingers in and out of herself quickly. Then Melanie began to scream as her orgasm took hold of her and she squirted all over Jenna's face. Several people cheered at this. Jenna opened her mouth, trying to swallow as much of it as possible. Holy shit, sorority girls are fucking crazy.

Melanie soon took her place back in the crowd and three more frat boys started fucking Jenna; one inside Jenna's mouth, another in her ass, and one more who was just jacking off. Jenna stopped sucking the other guy's dick when the one jacking off was getting close so she could eat his cum.

The night continued like this for a long time. There was always someone fucking Jenna. Sometimes it was only one guy. Other times it was three guys. Then they would cum and someone else would jump in. Everyone took advantage of fucking her big ass. It became a sort of game to see how much cum we could actually fit inside Jenna's ass. Everyone shot their load as deep as they could up her butt so it wouldn't leak out. I couldn't even tell you how many loads were inside of her.

Just about everyone fucked her multiple times. They would fuck her once, watch for a while, and then fuck her again once they had rested enough. I myself fucked her three times -- once in the ass, then in her mouth, then once more in her ass.

Jenna continued to beg for more throughout the entire thing. She was completely insatiable. Granted, most of the guys were fucking her in the ass, but every once in a while a girl would jump in and eat her out. The last time I fucked her in the ass, Kelsey was just underneath me eating her pussy. I loved watching Jenna cum while my dick was shoved up her butt.

There was only one instance when I thought Jenna was going to finally break. There was a big, black guy named Michael with a massive, fat cock. He fucked Jenna's ass hard and there were tears running down her face. She was screaming as his cock stretched her hole to its limit, but she kept begging for more. She needed it inside her. Since she kept asking for more, Michael gave it to her. He was so rough with her. The stockade was shaking under the power of his thrusts.

Before Michael came, he pulled his tree trunk of a cock out of her used ass and had Jenna suck it. He filled her mouth with his cock, making her taste her own ass and gagging her. Her lips had to stretch wide open to fit around it, and when he came, Jenna couldn't handle the amount of semen filling her mouth and a lot of it spilled out and down her chin.

We didn't keep her in the stocks all night. Eventually, we took her out and moved her over to the mattress. This made for some very interesting positions. Jenna would sit on a cock, shoving it up her ass and spread her legs wide for another guy to fuck her pussy while taking yet another cock into her mouth. Sometimes she would suck someone's dick and jack off two people on either side of her with her hands.

One of my favorite positions involved the girl who was stroking the guy standing next to her earlier. Her name was Claire and apparently the guy she was jacking off was her boyfriend, Brad. The two of them fucked Jenna together. Claire lay down on the mattress and had her eat her pussy while Brad fucked Jenna from behind. Brad was really rough on Jenna too, pulling her hair and riding her hard.

Jenna was fucked for a few hours. Her body was constantly being shaken as everyone violated her holes. She took load after load of cum, never in her pussy, but everywhere else was fair game. Her stomach must have been full to bursting, but that was nothing compared to how much cum we pumped into her ass. I don't know how many loads she took in the butt, but it was definitely the hole of choice. By the end of the night, her ass was gaping open and some of the cum had started to leak out.

Around 1:30, everyone was exhausted. The cameraman got one final shot of Jenna lying motionless on her stomach, cum dripping out of her butthole. Everyone slowly got their clothes on and started to leave. Jenna continued to lie on the mattress, everyone getting one last look at her used body before they left. One of the girls gave her big booty one last slap before walking out the door.

Eric was the last of the frat boys to leave. He nodded his head towards me and shut the door behind him. The gangbang was over. Time to get Jenna home. She was in a sexed up stupor as I put her clothes back on her. It was sort of like taking care of a drunk at the end of the night. I zipped up her dress and walked her back to our apartment. The whole way there, Jenna had to lean on me to stay upright. It seemed that she had had her coordination fucked right out of her.

About a block away from our place, Jenna started rubbing her hands all over me. Holy shit, the aphrodisiac was still affecting her. She was weak, but still needed more. I opened our apartment door and took Jenna up to her room, lying her down on the bed. She tried to pull me down with her, but there was something I needed from the kitchen. I left Jenna on her bed, rubbing herself through her ruined panties.

Moments later, I returned with a drinking glass. I helped Jenna back out of her dress and tossed it aside. Then I took off her bra, taking a minute or two to play with her luscious tits. Then I had her stand up and turn around for me. Her thong was doing little to conceal her gaping asshole. Some cum had leaked out while we were walking home and was slowly making its way down her crack.

"Look, you've gone and ruined your pretty thong, Jenna," I said. I slid down her panties and wadded them up into a small ball. "Open your mouth." Jenna did as she was told and I stuffed her dirty panties into her mouth.

"Good," I said. "Now, squat down." Jenna squatted down. This made her ass look even better. I made a mental note to fuck her reverse cowgirl one day. "Spread your cheeks apart." Jenna reached back and spread her cheeks, exposing her gaping hole. I placed the glass I had gotten underneath her asshole.

"Good girl. Now, push out that cum. Push it all out." Jenna started pushing. It took a few seconds, but then the cum started sputtering out of her asshole. "That's a good girl. You're going to make yourself a nice cum fart cocktail." Jenna continued to push, the cum now coming out in waves. It was a tall glass, but it was soon about half full. That's a lot of cum to have in your ass.

Eventually, Jenna couldn't push out any more. I was sure there was more in there, but it would just have to stay in there for now. I wiped the excess cum off of her ass using Jenna's bed sheets. Then Jenna sat on the edge of the bed and I handed her the glass, telling her to drink it. Jenna began chugging the cum in big gulps. The thick liquid that had just come out of her ass slid down her throat, filling up her stomach.

"How do you like your new diet?" I asked her. Jenna finished and set down the glass. Cum was all over her lips. She licked it off and opened her mouth to show me that she had finished. I noticed that Jenna's hand was back working on her pussy. Her face was pouty as she looked up at me, begging me for one more go. I smiled down at her and started taking off my clothes. I positioned Jenna on the bed, lying face down in a prone position with her legs spread.

One more fuck before the night ended. I crawled on top of her and rubbed my cock between her soft buttcheeks until I got hard. Then I slowly worked my way inside her pussy. She was still incredibly wet and I slid in easily. Jenna began moaning loudly as I started fucking her. I didn't think I was going to last very long this time, so I was going to make it count.

I grabbed onto her arms and pushed them down onto the bed, pinning her down. Then I started roughly fucking her, slapping against her thighs and ass, filling the room with the sound of our bodies colliding. If any of my neighbors were awake, they surely heard it. Jenna screamed underneath me, her orgasm rising. Her body shook underneath me as I shoved my cock into her hard, ravaging her.

"I'm... I'm... I'M CUMMING," Jenna yelled. I felt the walls of her pussy tighten around my cock and there was pressure pushing me out. I pulled out my cock as Jenna squirted. A flood of pussy juice shot out of her with incredible force, soaking her sheets. I started pumping my cock as I watched Jenna's orgasm take control of her, sending electrical pulses of pleasure through her body. Her legs shook, making her thighs and ass wobble back and forth. I almost came just watching her.

I waited for her to finish cumming then rammed myself back into her pussy. It only took a few more strokes and I shot my load deep inside her. At that moment, I had broken the ultimate taboo. I came hard just thinking about how I was filling my sister's pussy with my hot cum. I lay on top of her for a while as my dick slowly became soft inside of her. Eventually, I climbed off and started putting my clothes back on.

"More," whimpered Jenna. "I need more." I couldn't believe it. The horse aphrodisiac was still in control of her. But, there was nothing I could do. I was completely spent and I wanted to go pass out.

Jenna reached behind her and shoved a finger into her ass, using her own pussy juice for lube. This quickly became two fingers... then three. In no time, Jenna was trying to work all five of her fingers into her ass and was making steady progress. She was all the way up to her last knuckles and pushing hard, trying to shove her entire fist into her ass. She grunted and clenched her teeth as she tried to force it in. It looked painful. Then her asshole stretched wide over her knuckles and she was fisting herself.

"Oooooooh! Oh gawd. Oh my gawd. Yes!" Jenna screamed and started fucking her ass with her fist. I was in awe. Her entire hand was inside her ass and her hole was clenched tightly around her wrist. There was no way her fist would have fit in if she hadn't had her asshole stretched all night. Even then, she probably couldn't have done it had the horse aphrodisiac not given her the drive to do it.

Jenna was fingering her pussy as well and I watched until she came. She was lying on the bed, exhausted, but she still wasn't finished, working her fist in and out of her ass. It looked like she needed to just fuck herself to sleep. So, I opened up the trunk where she kept all of her sex toys and threw some on the bed with her.

I left her in her room to fuck and suck her toys until she passed out. I went into my room and feel asleep quickly. I had learned my lesson, though, and locked my door behind me.

The next morning, I woke up around 9:00. I went downstairs, had a bowl of cereal and started watching some Netflix. Around 11:00, Jenna woke up and staggered downstairs. The effects of the horse aphrodisiac had finally worn off. She had put on a bra and panties and was walking a little bow legged. She was obviously very sore from the previous night. She walked past me, glaring all the way to the kitchen. She came back into the living room with some toast and a large glass of water.

"Is that your cure for a sex hangover?" I asked her. She just glared at me some more. But, she did sit down on the couch with me. We watched TV together for a while. Jenna didn't say anything. After some time, she started to shift uncomfortably in her seat. She finally broke down and talked to me.

"My ass hurts really bad," she said pitifully.

"Well, maybe you shouldn't have shoved your fist up there," I said.

"Well, maybe you shouldn't have drugged and gangbanged me!" Jenna said, angrily. But, then she whimpered at her sore ass.

"Take off your pants and lay down on the floor," I said.

"What? No. Fuck you."

"Relax, I'm going to help you. Now, lay down." I went into the bathroom and Jenna reluctantly took off her panties and lay face down on the living room floor. I returned with a tube of cream. It had something in it to relax muscles. I straddled Jenna's legs and sat down on the back of her thighs. Then I started massaging her big ass. I could see the remnants of dried up cum and pussy juice coating the inside of her thighs and in between her ass cheeks. I put some of the cream on my hands and worked it all over her big cheeks. Then I spread them apart and smeared some into her crack, working it all around, making sure to coat her asshole.

Jenna continued to whimper, but eventually the cream worked its way into her and began soothing her ass. I kept moving my hands over her ass, kneading her fat butt with my hands long after the cream was rubbed in. Jenna began to relax even more beneath me and I heard her breathing getting heavy. I leaned down, putting my face next to hers and kissed her hard on the lips. She returned the kiss. She rolled over and our bodies quickly intertwined, locked at the lips as we continued to kiss passionately. Our hands roamed freely, exploring each other's body like it was the first time.