Roomies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In that moment, our strange rivalry changed. We both saw each other as equals for a change. We knew that both of us enjoyed dominating the other, but now we saw that both of us liked to be submissive as well. We had sex right there on the living room floor. It was gentle of course, the state that Jenna was in.

For the next week, we had sex every day. It was tender and loving sex. I only fucked Jenna in her pussy during that time so her ass could make a full recovery. Many times, we would fall asleep together in bed. We were no longer angry at each other and got the chance to really build a strong relationship together. I had my sister back.

But, this tameness wouldn't last too long. We both knew that we needed kinky, hardcore sex. But, this time we would share roles. Some days I would be the dominant one and other days Jenna would be the dominant one. It just depended on how we were feeling on any particular day. Some days Jenna would beg me to fuck her in the ass, and I would eat out her asshole before giving her a hard ass-pounding.

We thought of all kinds of kinky and depraved things to do to each other after that. That's when the betting started....

TO BE CONTINUED