All Comments on 'Roommate, His Boyfriend, & Me Ch. 01'

by tye27

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Great story, can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Outstanding!!

This was a great story from the start. Lots of action and great story line. Please continue with the next chapter, can't wait. Keep up the great work!

nomoretears00nomoretears00almost 13 years ago
Hot

It was faced paced, direct, and sexy. There was a lot of action packed into this :) and the part about the light from the street spotlighting the two bodies was a great visual image. I can't wait to see what happens in ch2.

TopBitchKTopBitchKalmost 13 years ago

Very good first time writing. Hope to read much more from you! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
you lil slut!

you bad bad boy, banging both of them behind each others backs!

you deserve a medal!

litcocklitcockalmost 13 years ago
roommate

god do i wish i had a roomate like this can not wait to rea more

seeker71seeker71almost 13 years ago
Hot

I agree with the previous commenters, this story is hot. Your pacing is incredible, the relationship of the characters is made clear in a short amount of time. I look forward to your next submission.

Peace and joy,

Shell

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66almost 13 years ago
Very Hot

Honest and very nicely written. I liked the way you described their relationship and events very well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
First fuck

This brings to mind,the first time I fucked,my best friend..We were 13,and this was the first time,for both.,but lasted 5 years..I am in my 50's now ,it seems like yesterday...I am married,but bi...I continued to fuck him,even after he was married..When I joined the military,we lost contact..In 1992,my mother died,and I came back to the south for the service...After about an hour,people were leaving.I was still at the burial ground,remembering the good times as a youngester...Just as I was leaving,I saw someone walking toward me,and smiling...Then I reconigized my friend,he shook my hand,told me he was sorry,for my lost...We talked for abt.an hour,setting inside my van...Talk turned to the time we were,young teens...One thing led to another,soon we were,alone at the grave yard..In the back of my van he ask if I would fuck him,one more time...Damn I forgot how tight,he was...After stripping, in the van,he got on his hands and knees,I eased into his so fucking tight man pussy...When he ask me to start fucking him,We were teenagers again..After about 30 minutes,of slow fucking him, I shot my load of cum,deep inside,his tight ass...We parted company,with the promise to stay in touch...That was the last time I saw him alive,he died 3 months later,from heart failure...At least,we enjoied our last 2 hrs together..

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So sexy!

Two hot and sexy males have sexual intercourse with each other, taking turns penetrating one another and deliberately ejaculating huge loads of hot semen very deep into each other. Both are pregnant! So the couple fantasizes. But both are pregnant with millions --perhaps billions of each other's hot sperm!!!

Riki1942Riki1942almost 6 years ago
I Liked It!

I'm not as excited by topping someone, great as that is, but I love getting fucked and my Buddy cums up my ass raw too. I could keep both of the guys in your story drained all the time! HOT!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous