Roommate Relations Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TripleL
TripleL
1,014 Followers

Ian sat down beside her and she curled up against him, there on the floor beside Kyle's bed. Some of his cum wound up smeared on his broad chest, but neither of them cared. Jess let out a small purr as she nestled into the crook of his arm. "I'm going to be walking funny tomorrow," she said.

"Think sleepy over there will notice?" Ian asked, nodding toward the still-unconscious Kyle.

"He never has before." Then they sat together in silence for some time, recuperating from their torrid encounter.

Jess was the first to break the silence. "I guess I should clean up before he comes to," she said, regretfully.

"I guess," Ian replied. "Or you could come next door with me and leave him."

Jess's heart quickened. She looked up at Ian, eyes shining. When she spoke, her voice quavered slightly. "Did you mean leave him for the night... or leave him for good?"

It seemed like a lifetime before Ian gave her his reply.

"Both."

TripleL
TripleL
1,014 Followers