All Comments on 'Roommate Relations Ch. 07'

by TripleL

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Holy. Fucking. Shite.

That was cruel, evil, horrible, hot, passionate and countless other words. Truely worth the wait. Hope to maybe see a sequel one day, though i don't think it needs one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Ummm...

I'm actually a fan of cheating and cuckolding stories and was a fan of the earlier chapters, but there was definitely a law of diminishing returns on the premise. I think we all asked, "If Jess and Ian love each other, we doesn't she just break up with Kyle?" So when I saw this was the end, I was like, "cool, finally."

Except this ending was kind of disgusting. I'll admit some parts turned me on a little, like the part where Jess asks Kyle to look in her eyes while Ian impales her on his dick, but 2/3 of the time I was bored or even angry.

I know, I know, you warn us of the content of the story, but I think you've sort of reached an event horizon when it comes to the "cheating" genre. We're not suppose to empathize with Kyle, you know? Like, you don't have to make him a jerk or anything, in fact, the earlier chapters where he was shown to be spineless and pathetic worked, but to write from his perspective (which was my least favorite part of the earlier parts) gives him too much power. It makes him too familiar to the reader and makes me wonder what I'm supposed to be taking from this, because the hotness is being a bit... murky.

Maybe I'm the only one, but I think you went a little too off the rails with this one, and I'm normally all for "craziness" when it comes to my erotica. Like, by the end, I wanted Kyle to kill them or for their happiness to be short-lived (I kind of got the impression in the beginning and even a couple of times during the act that maybe Ian wasn't as into humiliating Kyle as Jess was and that maybe he would be disgusted with her for going too far, or break up with her later when the passion of their relationship died out without having Kyle around to fuck with anymore. Am I just imagining that?) and I shouldn't be rooting for the cuckold in a good cuckold story, you know?

I don't know. I almost feel you could have ended with Part 6 over this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Also

Also, so, does Kyle just die then? Like, he starves to death tied to that chair and Ian and Jess go on having murdered someone? Really? Hmmmm...

The_New_Guy92The_New_Guy92almost 10 years ago

I kind of agree with the last reviewer in that i wanted Kyle to kill them for what they were doing. Up until this chapter i wanted Jess and Ian to humiliate him and go off for their new life together, but this chapter changed all that and just made me want them to suffer instead of Kyle.

I doubt Kyle is getting out of that chair by himself. Someone is probably going to come by and find him, and the story of what's happened is probably going to get out, thus humiliating him more, but it's also going to cause problems for Jess and Ian. At this point i really hope their relationship DOESN'T work out which, like said before, is a complete turn around from what i wanted for the past 6 chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
fantastic

Great ending, great story, would give it 100 stars if I could.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I'm going to write a sequel

I've been reading this story since chapter five, and by number six I already had an idea for a sequel in my head. Like many reviewers for this chapter I also feel a bit disgusted at what Ian and Jess did. That is why I want to write a follow up. It's not going to be a revenge story because those are not interesting, but instead its going to be something a bit different. I want to see what happens to Kyle after he gets out of that chair, and subsequently what happens to Ian and Jess. I do hope the author of this story doesn't mind, but even if he does I'm going to do it anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

As much as i loved the previous chapters, 7 is absolut crap. Jess getting fucked behind Kyles back is fine, Kyle not knowing that ian is fucking his girlfriend behind the bathroom door, that's what gets me aroused but open humiliation is the point where i start to sympathize with kyle and that's something i don't want to in an erotic story. Sorry triplel, loved 1-6, 7 NO.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow

This chapter was more sadistic than I expected. I agree the open focus and humiliation of Kyle made it difficult to truly enjoy the lustful sex without empathy for his situation but I'll be damned if it wasn't a fucking hot setup.

4/5 stars (could have been 5 like the previous chapters were if it wasn't that cruel to Kyle)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I'm sorry, but if this is the ending then it's a big let down after the previous 6 chapters.

Ian and Jess need to be punished after this. They need to lose their new home, and be seperated from each other in a way that lets everyone know what they did to Kyle. And Kyle deserves some of his dignity back, cause fucking hell, this is way beyond what i thought they would do to him.

Now, don't get me wrong, i LOVED this story up until chapter 7. I just think this chapter is at odds with the rest of the story. I hope you do another chapter one day, although i suspect you probably won't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WTF

I loved the first few chapters...what the fuck happened!

AWEFUL!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You know what this story needs?

Payback! Revenge! Someone needs to go in a split Jess and Ian up, making sure they live the rest of their lives in guilt. They don't deserve any happiness together.

The story was good up until this chapter. In previous chapters i liked that Jess and Ian were still a secret and they were just out of reach of Kyle, but this chapter only made me and, it would seem, others hate them.

Please don't let this be the end of the story and if you do write more please don't let things get worse for Kyle.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

This was incredible. I'd love to hear more!

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 9 years ago
Story seem's

incomplete a follow-up on how Ian & Jess do and does Kyle secretly get back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Revenge

The next series could be Kyle buffing up incredibly and getting back at Jess and Ian with his own devious sexual games on them...making Jess eventually beg for Kyle and let Ian watch him tuck Jess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Need payback here

This was a great story but honestly I felt bad for Kyle at the end you have to redeem him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I was hoping like many other users if you could make a series where Kyle buffs up and well Jess and Ian have a terrible life...thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Guys, if you have so much trouble coping with an outcome like this one in a FICTIONAL STORY, I really hope you never have to face any injustice in real life.

Kyle doesn't need a revenge. Kyle doesn't need anything because he doesn't exist. If YOU need it, maybe you have a problem.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

She's a bitch

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Suicide

The only let down is that I didn't get to read about Kyle killing himself. Oh well, easy enough to imagine. But really, nice story. 10/10

naughtyrusguynaughtyrusguyover 4 years ago
Outstanding story

Thank you so much for the story, mate. It's truly amazing! Although I liked the first chapters more and I liked how it went on and on. It'd be great if that badass just used the wimp's gf for his entertainment

DeucalionGreenDeucalionGreenover 4 years ago
I like an arrogant jerk

I have loved the story up until this chapter. I love a great cuckold story where the cuckold is completely oblivious to what's just out of his sight. I think you lost me when Ian's acknowledging that Jess will belong to him and that he'll belong to Jess. On the other hand unlike others I am still really turned on by Kyle's big humiliation scene.

If there's anything after this chapter I hope it's not Kyle committing suicide. For his character I would just hope that he eventually moves on and learns a few things. For his own future sanity, he needs to be more observant generally, more attentive to his girlfriends, and more assertive with asshole roommates.

Ian as a character should grow bored of Jess because having it all out in the open isn't as exciting. He clearly got off on a) the idea that he was stealing someone's girl, and b) the secrecy. I assume that in a month or two he's going to find himself a bit bored and he's going to find some excitement by finding another couple where he can seduce the woman and he'll cheat on Jess, it'll be even more exciting because it's behind her back as well as that of the poor bastard who he's going to cuckold.

Jess should either become an oblivious patsy to Ian, who is fundamentally incapable of being faithful to her. Or she should be the one who cheats as she embraces her own sluthood without shame and participates in mutually satisfying affairs with stud after stud, with the occasional threesome, foursome or orgy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I hope what happened to this man, happend to you.

worst shit i have ever read, i did not last from chapter 2 i skip to the end to see if the guy get his revenge but no, this history is made only for broken people that someday they are gonna die being the little thing they are, calling them people is too nice for them. I know this is a fantasy history but it was fuck up bad, i would not be surprised if the guy kill himself and the 2 retards fuck in front of his grave.

49WIZARD8849WIZARD88over 4 years ago
SENSITIVE PEOPLE

It's a lot of sensitive ass people on this site. Triple L warned you in the disclaimer for this story. Not all stories have happy endings. I've seen too many authors getting screwed over because of unfair voting. This story was gut-wrenching, heartbreaking and flat out twisted. AND I LOVED IT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sickening

I cannot believe that you spent all this time to deliberately (even if fiction) craft a story to denigrate a human in such a way. Karma should arrive on the perpetrators door in EVERY element of their existence.

Where is the girl from the movie "Beastly" when you need her? She needs a spell for both (Jess and Ian).

LOL...heck give a dose to the author of this story and the other members pumping up his frail ego...🤮 .5*.

Next...Kyle flushes the bastards out of his system, graduates with honors move to silicon Valley and become a Billionaire. Ian and Jess to the poor house see Kyle succeed wanting to beg for scraps. But now Kyle has a mentor looking out for him an snuffs out thei new devious attempts to mess with his head again....he knows people in low places. Now THAT would be a great follow-on...but definitely a revenge twist! If something in that ball park you are wasting your time.

Finally...to the author's exit...The little walk away was about as weak a you could put it! Terrible...i guess the TripleL ran out of gas in his sick mind. Peace out!

Arsenal_chanArsenal_chanalmost 4 years ago

Hot story ruined by such a poor ending. I dunno why you thought it fit the story. It didn't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Meh

After chapter 2 everything became stale and repetitive and terrible ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Pervey

I disagree with the majority of the comments here. A couple of the chapters were a bit Samey, there’s only so many times I want to read about Ian fucking Jess before I flick to the next part of the story. However, I really liked the ending. I don’t wanna see Ian or Jess get any comeuppance as Kyle doesn’t deserve his hot GF any longer.

I did want Jess or Ian to torture him a bit more, like really take the piss out of him whilst he was sat there. But I was good with the ending. It was more the repetitiveness of the middle chapters I was “meh” about. However, this is still one of my favourite series I’ve ever read.

Really enjoyed them and taps into my kink

MightyDMightyDabout 3 years ago

Finnish the story where Kyle destroys Ian's whole world

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

God, what a ride. Thanks for writing, sharing and keeping this story posted.

asbstareasbstareabout 2 years ago

Great ending IMO. For one thing idk how anyone could have gone into this chapter after reading the rest of the story expecting Kyle to somehow get revenge when he's been portrayed as nothing but pathetic, inept, and weak-willed. Also liked that Ian and Jess actually ended up together (at least for now) since I seem to be in the minority of people who enjoy this type of story not ending up with the cheating woman as a total whore b/c the guy who "stole" her is just a pure sociopath.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I hope they are both murdered

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Masterpiece

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 Stars 🌟

We know a womanizer could not remain faithful, so perhaps years in the future Ian and Jess were no longer together. Maybe now however Kyle could be fully recovered and married to a true, and faithful loving wife, that is until something brings Ian back into Kyle's life?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Having illicit sex with someone that's also behind the back of the partner is very much exciting though it's not acceptable and expected from the other partner when they're into a relationship.

Still, due the excitement, I'd read all the previous part but which I didn't like is the last part.

I simply don't understand the fact that when Jess decided to leave Kyle for Ian she could've simply mentioned it instead of humiliating him by rubbing it on his face. Was it really necessary?

I don't remember Kyle did anything wrong to deserve it.

Sorry TripleL, it's only a single star from me for you.

It could've ended differently...

sMutPuPPy88sMutPuPPy8815 days ago

Jesus.

Can we all chip in and buy Kyle a cookie or something?

That fuckn poor kid did nothing to deserve that.

The attraction, and the eventual cheating I get, (if you’re a soulless piece of shit)

but the malice and ill will they attacked him with was baseless and unfounded.

I still had to read the whole thing, so….. thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous