Roommate Relations Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everything was perfect.

-

Eleven Days to Go: The Locket

"I know things have been rough recently, but, well, I wanted you to have this." The words spilled out from Kyle as if he wanted to say them all at once. His nervousness was written all over his face. He offered her the jewelry box containing the locket he'd bought her, and Jess took it from him.

"This is so sweet," she said. "You didn't have to do this."

"I know, but I wanted to. I was going to wait until our anniversary dinner, but, you know, I just had to give it to you. Go on, open it." Kyle fidgeted in his seat as he watched Jess open the little black box. She smiled on seeing its contents, though her lips stayed closed. If Kyle had been the observant sort, he'd have noticed that her smile never reached her eyes. But then again, if Kyle were the observant sort he'd undoubtedly have figured out that Jess had been cheating on him.

"It's lovely," she said, taking the locket from the box and letting it dangle from her fingers. "You shouldn't have done this—this is way too expensive." The little heart-shaped locket spun on its chain, and Jess saw the sapphire set in its front. She wasn't sure, but she suspected he got it to match her eyes.

"Open it up," Kyle said, his nervousness dissipating and swiftly being replaced by relief. "There's a picture inside."

Jess had to stop herself from rolling her eyes. Of course there is a picture inside, you idiot, it's a locket, she thought. She carefully opened it up, and out loud she said, "Oh, a picture of us. How romantic." Some shadow of sarcasm might have crept into her voice despite her best efforts to sound genuine, but unsurprisingly Kyle didn't notice.

"It's from our first date. Remember? That photo booth at the mall? After the movie?" Jess remembered only too well. At the time it had seemed like a lovely date. They'd gone out to dinner, then saw some movie—Jess couldn't recall what it was—and afterward, he'd asked to hold her hand as they walked out to the car. They'd passed the photo booth and it was his idea to get something to commemorate the night. Looking back on it, she was shocked that she'd ever wanted to go out with Kyle at all. Even then, he was shy and nebbish. Hell, he'd treated hand-holding like it was something exciting and taboo.

But she smiled and cooed and said all the right things anyway. "Oh, how thoughtful. It's a lovely gift. I'll put it on now. Help me?" Kyle came around behind her and hooked the chain around her neck. The golden heart with its inset sapphire dangled just above her breasts.

She stood up and turned to face Kyle. He moved to kiss her, but she stepped in close first and embraced him. He wound up kissing her cheek, and over his shoulder Jess couldn't suppress her cruel smile.

Hours later, Jess was again at Ian's apartment. She still wore the locket. But instead of the pale pink babydoll tee shirt she'd had on with Kyle, she was now dressed in a sheer black camisole and matching panties. She was laying on Ian's bed, stretching like a cat, while Ian sat in a nearby chair and watched her. He was barely dressed himself, wearing only a pair of dark green boxer briefs. Her clothes had been neatly folded and put away in the space he'd made for her. His were scattered haphazardly around the room. When he'd come home and spotted her lounging on his bed, sexy and inviting, he almost tore off his own clothes. But Jess had stopped him before he pounced on her. She told him to sit down and listen.

Jess idly ran her fingers over her body, down her side and across her midriff. Her hand slipped between her legs, under her panties. "Mmmmm, I had a lovely day today, baby," she said. Her eyes were half-closed, her lips parted. "Do you like my new jewelry? Kyle got it for me. It was an early anniversary present." One finger traced a circle around her clit.

Ian watched hungrily. Tension showed in the set of his jaw and in his long, lean frame. His underwear certainly didn't conceal his arousal in the slightest. He swallowed, and then answered her question: "It's very pretty."

"Mmmm, I'm glad you like it. I thought it was so thoughtful of him to get me something. You're supposed to put a picture in it. Kyle had saved a picture from our first date. He's such a romantic." Her legs spread wider, and while her panties were too dark to show it she was practically dripping; she could feel her wetness on her fingers as she lazily played with herself. "Does that make you jealous, baby? Thinking of me wearing his gift? Having a picture of him close to my heart?"

"What do you think?"

"Say it. Please. Say it makes you jealous."

"That little shit doesn't deserve you and you know it. Of course it makes me jealous." Ian's voice was low and dark. His fingers dug into the arms of the chair, gripping it with white-knuckled tension. He was a coiled spring, a drawn bow, ready to unleash all his pent-up lust as soon as Jess gave the word—or as soon as she went too far and he snapped.

"God, that's hot." She flicked a finger over her bud and shivered as a surge of pleasure ran through her. "You shouldn't be jealous, baby. He gave this to me, but do you know what I did?"

"No."

"Do you want to know?"

"Yes."

Jess smiled a sinful smile. "Look in my bag." Ian got up, moving slowly, keeping his distance. He feared that if he got too close what remained of his restraint would shatter and he wouldn't get to find out what Jess had planned. In her bag, Jess had the normal stuff—books, a notebook, a laptop—but also an expensive digital camera. Ian pulled it out and looked at her, the unspoken question clear from his expression. "It's his. I borrowed it. I want to take a picture of you."

She brought her hand up to her mouth and licked her fingers slowly and sensuously. "I took his picture out of the locket, baby. Right there at lunch—I had him go get me a new drink, and I popped his picture right out of the locket and let it fall to the floor. It'll get vacuumed up by the cleaning crew. And now there's an empty space."

Jess rolled onto all fours, her ass pointed back at Ian. "Can you fill my empty space, baby?"

Ian knew an invitation when he heard one. He practically launched himself up out of the chair, covering the space between it and the bed in an instant. Ian buried his face in in Jess's panty-covered cunt. The sheer black fabric was already wet with her juices, and as he dragged his tongue over the cloth it got saturated with spit as well. Jess moaned and pushed back against him.

He tugged the panties to the side so he could feast on her without anything getting in the way. And Jess was more than happy to let him indulge his gluttonous urges. He never grew tired of having her. He was a starving man; she was a twelve-course meal. He was lost in the desert; she was an oasis. He was desperate and driven; she was surcease.

Jess pushed back against him, her back arched. Ian knew her, knew her body, and tonight he didn't want to tease her or delay her pleasure. Instead he dove into her, his tongue, his lips, his fingers, all seeking her most sensitive spots and stimulating them unmercifully. One hand was on her ass, kneading her, while his thumb circled around her asshole. He breathed deep, taking in her scent, letting it fill her senses, before his tongue plunged into her, as deep as he could go. With her grinding back against him he could scarcely breathe, but he felt like he didn't need to; just being with her was enough to sustain him forever.

"Oh, yes," Jess squealed as Ian's questing tongue found its reward. "Please, sir, please make me cum..." Ian heard her, but it barely registered. Her pleas were one small part of a multi-sensory extravaganza, of sights and sounds and scents and tastes and feelings that all added up to his experience of her. It was this gestalt that drove him, that made him want to bring her as much pleasure as was humanly possible.

And so she got what she asked for. Ian increased his efforts; every part of her seemed to be inflamed with lust and ecstasy. Her breath quickened. Her eyes closed tight. Her hips rolled. She ached with need, and as her climax grew nearer and nearer it somehow still seemed far away. For a moment Jess was consumed with a deep and mortal terror, that she would be caught in this state forever, always on the threshold of euphoria but never being able to cross it.

But then the dam broke. Her pleasure gushed from her, and Ian was there to stem the tide. She raked at the bed sheets as she came, cunt clenching, reveling in how Ian made her feel. And when it was done, and she floated in a dreamlike haze, she felt the warmth of Ian's tongue on her asshole, and that made her shudder again. He rimmed her, giving her ass the same loving and thorough attention he'd given her cunt. Jess knew, then, what was about to happen—and she welcomed it.

"Do you want to fuck my ass, sir?" she asked. Her voice was weak and quavery; Jess's climax had stripped her of her strength for the moment. "You're the only man who's ever had that hole." She looked back over her shoulder and caught Ian's eye as best she could, then added, "And you're the only man who ever will."

Ian rose. He grabbed a fistful of Jess's long dark hair in a possessive and dominating gesture. Jess heard him spit, and moments later felt the spit-drenched head of his cock pressing against her similarly soaked asshole. She felt the gentle pressure as he slowly eased into her, the subtle pain, the bone-deep sensation of fullness. She forced herself to relax, and soon several inches of Ian's fat cock were lodged inside her.

They groaned together as Jess pushed back against him, her ass spreading and swallowing up his prick. She still preferred regular vaginal sex, but ever since Ian had broken her in she'd come to love anal as well. Her hand slipped between her legs—she couldn't easily cum from anal stimulation alone—and when she touched her cunt she was faintly surprised by just how wet Ian had made her. She rubbed herself gently as she rocked back, meeting Ian's slow thrusts, steadily taking more and more of his cock each time until his hips met her and she felt his full length inside her, hot and hard as ever.

He gave her time to get accustomed to having him inside her. They were in sync, and Jess needed no words to signal when she was ready for him. It was apparent from all the little things, subtle changes in the set of her shoulders, the way her knees parted just a bit further, how her breathing sped up just so. Ian knew her well, and when it was time he eased back out of her, leaving behind a hungry emptiness, a yearning to be filled once again. And when Jess thought the need would grow too intense he thrust back into her, making her gasp.

Ian's thrusts sped up as they fucked, and Jess matched him, until she was practically throwing herself back at him again and again. Minutes passed, and the room filled with the sounds of their frantic and frenzied lovemaking. The slapping sounds of flesh on flesh, the multitude of grunts and moans, the little gasps, the shuddering thuds of the bed hitting the wall. Ian let go of Jess's hair and reached around her, grasping her firm and lovely breasts and squeezing, feeling her softness against his palms. Her back arched and she let him support her, pulling her up, until only her knees touched the bed.

Jess reached back as well, her fingers running through his short black hair. She felt his lips on her neck. Her skin tingled all over, but where he kissed her it felt like she was on fire.

They moved as one, as if the borders between them had dissolved. Jess was balanced precariously on her knees, supported by Ian's body behind her and his hands on her chest, teetering forward as he thrust. She pushed back at him, meeting each long and potent stroke with her body. Ian's cock seemed to fill her completely, and even though he was stretching out her ass she felt the thrusts in her pussy as well. Even though she'd cum only minutes before, she felt herself cresting again. "Fuck my ass, baby," she said, arching her back as far as she could, ignoring the burning of her thighs in order to drive herself back against him harder and faster.

A thin sheen of sweat covered her skin, brought out by their exertions. Ian's grip on her breasts tightened; Jess had teased him, before letting him do this, and she was now paying the price with pleasure as he got rougher with her. She might have bruises tomorrow, she thought, but it was worth it. Almost anything was worth it for what she was feeling now—a welter of sensation that ran riot over her and left her desperate for more.

And then her hands slipped, and Ian let go of her and Jess found herself falling forward. She cried out, and was cut off midway as her face hit a pillow. Almost instantly, Ian pulled out. The sudden absence shocked her, but before she could voice a protest or even get her bearings he grabbed her and flipped her over, and then she cried out again as Ian's cock once again pierced her ass. Her legs were up on his shoulders, and when he thrust into her it forced her hips up off the bed, letting him plunge deep into her. "Fuck!" she screamed. "Fucking ruin me!"

Ian's hand clamped down over her mouth. "Shut up," he growled. "Shut up and take it." Her eyes sparkled as she looked at him, doing her best to kiss his palm as he kept her quiet. To Jess's eyes, Ian seemed almost Olympian right now. The well-sculpted muscles on his chest and arms stood out as he immersed himself in her. His brilliant green eyes bored into her, and his cock did the same.

And to Ian, Jess seemed like a goddess pulled off her throne and ravaged. Her hair was wild, in disarray; her face and chest were flushed. She seemed to glow from within. Although he had his hand over her mouth, her expressive face still communicated exactly what she wanted, what she needed—more.

Ian hammered home, spearing her with as much power as he could muster, over and over. Jess's eyes fluttered and she moaned into his hand as she came. Her ass seized around his pillaging cock, gripping it tightly, tight enough that Ian had to slow his thrusts into her, and her back arched and she clawed at the sheets and her pussy seemed to flood with her juices. With Ian's hand over her mouth, she had to breathe as deep as she could through her nose, but it wasn't enough. Ian kept fucking her, and she came again, and again, one climax blending into the next, until her vision narrowed to a tunnel and her eyes started to roll back in her head

Then Ian took away his hand. Jess gasped for breath, eagerly swallowing great lungfuls of air in between ecstatic shrieks. "Fucking cum for me," Ian said—though his words barely registered with Jess, so lost was she in her own pleasure. "Fucking cum, and remember who makes you feel this way."

Jess managed to get control of herself, enough to beg. "Keep fucking me, baby, please please please, make me cum more, cum with me, please sir please cum and make me oh my god..." The words spilled from her lips easily and continuously, until Ian's tool made her cum yet again. This time, though, Ian reached his limit as well. Jess's ass gripped him and convulsed around him, milking his pulsating shaft of every drop of his essence as he unloaded himself in her. "So much, so much hot cum," Jess murmured, even while her body was wracked by orgasmic pleasure.

They came down from their mutual climax together. Ian rolled over, off of Jess, and she put her legs back down. They ached, dully, as if she'd held a stretch for too long—which is almost exactly what happened, truth be told. But it was a good ache, and in complimented the warm wet sensation of Ian's cum in her ass and the little aftershocks that still rolled across her whole body. She turned on her side and curled up against Ian. She kissed his neck, and traced her tongue around his earlobe, purring like a satiated cat.

The camera sat where she'd left it, on Ian's nightstand, in easy reach. So as Ian rested, his chest rising and falling with each deep breath, she reached over him and picked it up. "It's time to take the new picture for my locket, baby," she said, her voice a bit rough from all the screams and moans he'd drawn out of her.

Ian took the camera from her and held it up, aimed back toward the two of them. In the view screen, they could both see the tableau. Jess's long hair was darker than usual from sweat, and it was in wild disarray. Her eyes shined. Her lips looked lush and swollen from the times where she'd bit her lip or they'd kissed. Ian was similarly the worse for wear. His skin was slick with sweat, and there were marks on his chest and her neck where Jess had raked at him in a moment of passion, things neither of them noticed in the heat of the moment.

There was a click as Ian took the picture, and then another and another. Then Jess snaked one leg over Ian's body and slid on top of him, straddling him. "That's enough for now," she said. "That will look so good in the locket, baby." Her cunt was resting on Ian's half-hard cock, and she shifted her hips, sliding up and down. In seconds she felt it start to swell again, and she smiled. "I bet we can do better, though... and besides, I've still got another empty space to fill."

Ian tossed the camera aside; it clattered to the floor with a crunching noise as the delicate machine broke. Then he rolled over, and Jess spread her legs wide, readying herself for what was to come.

-

Six Days to Go: The Phone Call

Sweating, muscles aching, out of breath, Kyle collapsed into his chair. He was proud of himself; he'd just run a mile without a break. It wasn't a big accomplishment, to be sure. Jess had always been something of a gym rat, and Kyle knew that she could run a mile with ease, but he'd never really been the athletic type. He wanted to get in shape, though, as part of his plan to turn his life around.

Kyle forced himself to get up and move around a bit more. He took a bottle of water from the minifridge in his dorm room and guzzled down half the bottle in one gulp, then started stretching out—he'd pulled a muscle in his leg soon after starting his workout regime, and he didn't want to do it again. Just as he was wrapping up the stretching session, his phone rang.

He saw it was Jess, and he answered happily. "Hey, honey," he said, the smile on his face carrying over into his voice, even though he was still breathing hard. "What's up?"

Jess's reply came a moment later than he expected, and she was almost panting. "Nothing much," she finally managed to get out. "I was just out for a run and I wanted to hear your voice. You know how much I depend on your moral support."

"Sounds like you're going at it hard," he said.

Again there was a pause before she answered. "I always do."

Kyle finished stretching and plopped down in his desk chair. It creaked a bit under his weight and he winced; the noise served as a reminder for how much he'd let himself go since the year began. "Maybe someday soon I'll be able to keep up with you. Then I could give you my support in person."

Jess gave a little grunt of effort and replied, "Oh? You think you'll be able to give me a good workout?" There was something less than playful in her voice, a hint of genuine mockery, but Kyle put it down to her ongoing exertions. He was sure that it was just his imagination, running away with him, and that she wasn't quite able to control her tone of voice because she was pushing herself so hard.

He decided to return fire. "I'll do more than that, baby. I'll make you work up a sweat and push you to your limits." Jess didn't answer, but he could hear her breathing hard, aiming to get a bit flirty. "You'll end our workout completely satisfied." Christ, he thought, I used to be better at this. On the other end, Jess just laughed. Kyle heard what sounded like a man's voice, although he couldn't make out any words. "Who was that?" he asked.