Roommate Relations Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And there was a second reason that Ian was taking his time. It made Kyle's torment last longer. From his position, tied to a chair, just a few feet away, there was nothing to obscure his view of Ian's thick tool slowly entering Jess's ass. He had little choice but watch as Jess descended, her face showing the sweet pain and pleasure she was feeling. Kyle was too broken to even think of closing his eyes or looking away.

Once she was halfway down, Jess took matters into her own hands. She gently touched Ian's hand with hers, and he stopped while she took a deep breath.

And then she slammed herself down, impaling her asshole on Ian's spear.

As she did she let out a loud scream. "FUCK!" It was both a scream of pain and a scream of pleasure. The sharp agony of taking him inside her still nearly virgin opening brought with it an equally intense spike of ecstasy. Jess felt her cunt gush. The pain faded quickly, but the pleasure remained.

Jess took some time to adjust and get acclimated to the sensation of having Ian's impressive tool lodged deep in her, and then, when she was ready, she started to bounce up and down. At first, she was slow, but before long she was riding him at a gallop. She was leaning forward, so all she had to do was move her hips, and that's exactly what she did, practically dancing on his cock. Ian, for his part, palmed her ass, squeezing and kneading gently, but not interfering with her efforts.

She looked at Kyle, who was distraught at seeing the women he loved fervently impaling her ass on another man's cock. "He fills me soooo good," she said, between hurried, panting breaths. "God, it's like he's fucking my pussy too, that's how big he is." Behind her, Ian grinned wolfishly and started to take a more active hand.

His hands slip up to her waist. Jess leaned back, spreading her legs as she did and keeping them spread wide. It wasn't entirely comfortable, but that wasn't the point. This was rough, nasty, porno sex, in more ways than one—this was intended for an audience. In this case it was an audience of one, but nonetheless, the audience mattered. Jess wanted Kyle to see what it looked like when Ian's engorged, veiny slab of meat plundered her tightest hole. So she let Ian support her and use his strong, toned arms to help her bounce on his cock, swallowing every last inch of it up every time she dropped down onto him.

And Kyle, despite himself, did look. He saw the way her ass stretched around him, and he could hardly believe that such a big tool could fit into such a small girl. But it clearly was fitting—and Jess was clearly enjoying it. Her cunt dripped and drooled her juices, as well as a thin rivulet of Ian's cum.

"Does it look good?" Jess asked. "Does he fuck my ass good, baby?" If he hadn't been gagged, Kyle would have answered. He'd have protested. He'd have begged to be let go. He'd have called her names. But he could do none of those things. All he could do was gaze on her, defeated, crushed, bearing mute witness to the sight of his girlfriend riding another, better man. Her tits bounced in time with her movements, Jess's brown hair, now limp and damp and darkened with sweat, fell down around her, giving her a wild, untamed look. In combination with her well-honed body—now shining with sweat—and her sweet, sensuous face, she resembled nothing so much as some ancient goddess of beauty and Eros, returned to Earth.

Jess rode Ian, with his assistance, the firm flesh of her ass meeting his groin with a steady cadenced beat. She could feel the faint burn in her legs as she bounced and the twinge of pain from his oversized shaft splitting her open, but these pains paled before the deep and fulfilling sensation of being filled and fucked. When she dropped her hips down and impaled herself, it felt like he was not just fucking her ass—like he somehow was managing to hit those sensitive spots deep inside her cunt, the ones she sought out when she was playing with herself.

She looked back over her shoulder at Ian. He was sweating too, and his face was set in a look of intense concentration, his gaze fixated on her as she rose as fell. "Make me cum, lover," she said, quietly. Ian twitched, and froze, just for a moment. His grip on her waist tightened, preventing her from dropping back down. Then he smiled broadly and slammed her down. Jess's legs turned to jelly, and she couldn't muster the strength to raise herself up off him again.

But she didn't need to. Ian let out a small grunt of effort and lifted her up, bodily, his strong arms more than capable of managing her petite frame. And then he slammed her down again, just as hard, gravity and all his impressive strength combining, sending shockwaves through her. "Holy... FUCK!" she gasped, as Ian lifted her for a third time. She didn't get the chance to say anything else before he speared her for one final time. Jess threw her head back and surrendered to the overwhelming sensation, losing herself in the feeling of being so completely and utterly dominated.

Even Ian, with all his strength, couldn't keep manhandling her like that. But he could hold her fixed in place while he bucked his hips up, fucking her, taking over. One hand slid down from her waist, down between her legs, and found her clit. His touch was electric. Ian knew exactly how she liked to be touched—he used just the right amount of pressure, just the right amount of motion.

Jess lost track of time as Ian drove her wild with pleasure. It could have been a minute, or an hour, or a lifetime that she spent suspended above him, getting fucked and filled and fingered by her lover. Ian brought her to the cusp of climax and left her there, right on the edge of release, whimpering, in the endless moment.

And then he sped up his thrusts and his fingers pressed against her, dancing over her clit, and he ripped a climax out of her, making her scream and shake and whip her head from side to side as she felt her cunt gush and her ass clench around Ian's fat cock.

In his position tied to the chair, Kyle was treated to the sight of his girlfriend—former girlfriend, at least—bucking and writhing, her ass impaled by Ian, her pussy visibly dripping as she came. Or perhaps that was the last few drops of Ian's last load trickling out of her. Kyle certainly wasn't about to ask for a closer view to confirm, one way or the other. But whatever it was, it was clear: Ian had satisfied Jess in a way Kyle had never imagined was possible.

A heartbeat later, another scene played out before Kyle's eyes. "Fuck!" Ian shouted. "On your knees!" Jess, despite her exhaustion and the fact that she was still feeling the aftershocks of her climax, obeyed without hesitation. She slipped off his cock and off the bed, dropping down to her knees and turning. She moved with grace and fluidity, and she was in position before Ian pushed himself back up onto his feet and grabbed hold of his cock.

He didn't need to give Jess any further instruction; she opened her mouth wide, stuck out her tongue, and looked up at him like a puppy begging for a treat. It took perhaps two quick strokes before Ian erupted. He'd already cum twice, so his load wasn't what it could have been—but it was still impressive. One, two, three silver-white spurts lanced out, coating Jess's face, and three more landed on her lips and tongue. A few drops fell off her outstretched tongue onto the floor. Ian's next shot fell a bit short glancing off her tongue and winding up dripping from her chin instead. That prompted Jess to dart forward, quickly, wrapping her lips around the head of Ian's cock. She sucked on it, hard, and reached up to stroke Ian's cock at the same time, milking the last few shots directly into her mouth.

When Ian was done, she looked up at him and opened her mouth to show him the puddle of cream that she had collected. And then, just as she'd done earlier, she swallowed, loudly, and then smiled. "Did you like marking me, my love?" she asked sweetly. "I wish I could wear your cum all the time."

Kyle choked out another sob around his gag, but neither Ian nor Jess seemed to take notice. Jess busied herself slowly suckling on the end of Ian's cock, lavishing attention on it with her lips and tongue as it slowly softened. She let go of it, and used her fingers to scoop Ian's cum off her face and into her mouth, smiling wickedly as she did.

Once she was all clean, she rose to her feet and turned to face Kyle. Ian stood behind her, and she leaned back against him. His arms encircled her, and she closed her eyes for a moment, relaxing, molding herself against him. She let out a little relaxed moan and said, without opening her eyes, "Ready to go, love?"

Ian smiled, looking Kyle right in the eyes, and replied, "Sure thing. But we can't just leave your ex like this." That should have come as a relief to Kyle, but somehow he knew that whatever Ian had in mind wasn't going to be an act of kindness.

And when Ian let go of Jess and moved over to Kyle's computer, it proved to Kyle that his fear was well-founded. A few mouse clicks were all it took for him to start playing some music—the same loud, fast metal that Ian had used to torment Kyle in the past, in fact. Jess sashayed over to the bound Kyle and cupped his chin, making him look at her. "This is goodbye, Kyle," she said. "Let me give you one last kiss."

She pulled off his gag. Kyle had nothing to say to her; he was a broken man. Her lips were still shiny with a thin sheen of Ian's cum. Kyle tried to turn away, but Jess wrenched his head back toward her so she could plant her lips on his. It was a short kiss, and when it ended she turned went back to Ian's side without giving him another glance.

For his part, Ian looked back over his shoulder at Kyle and flashed him a victorious grin. Then he cranked up the volume on the music, and with Jess on his arm he left. Kyle was left alone in his room, tied to his chair, heartbroken. Ian and Jess went off to their new life together.