Roommates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We could try I suppose. It's not unusual I guess, but there is this age thing to consider Kelsey and just to put your mind at ease, no I'm not involved with anyone at the moment."

I breathed a big sigh of relief and went on. "I wouldn't be a pest, I mean I'd learn what you like and with your experience, I know you'd be great for me. Maybe we could even teach each other things that we like and all that. I think it'd be great. And no one would ever know."

Then he asked something strange.

"Kelsey? Are you sure about this? I mean once you start doing something like this it could be hard to stop. And those girls I have had affairs with weren't too willing to let it end. I guess I'm sort of insatiable in that department so I generally try to avoid involvements now. I find it's easier to take care of myself rather than get into a relationship again."

My heart beat like a trip hammer. It looked like he wanted to back out so I made another suggestion. "Well we could just try it out and see where it goes. I know that what you nearly did to me at the pool today had me going crazy and if it had gone on for another minute, I would have cum and never been able to hide it. Maybe we could begin there, I mean...... you know, I'd finish you and you could do me when I needed it and if we wanted, we could go further. Would that be better?"

"Maybe we better think this out," he suggested.

I was panicked. And fumbled for words. "Ned... Right now I'm in one of my sexy moods, after that nice evening with you and all, so maybe we could try it out right now. I mean it wouldn't be any sort of commitment but sort of a beginning. Please, Ned. Could we do it tonight? I'm ready and I really need it bad, and it's been so long since I've felt like this. Please Ned. Just for this once?"

He looked pensive and I let my hand slide up his thigh and rest on his cock.

Yea, Oh yeah he was getting hard. I moved my fingers up and found the top of his zipper. Slowly I slid it down and opened his fly while all the time staring into his eyes. And he didn't flinch.

My fingers moved into the opening and I found the edge of his shorts and wiggled my fingers under it. There was no problem grasping his growing shaft, it had outgrown his shorts, and I reached up with my free arm and pulling his head down, pressed my lips to his.

My other hand was slowly curling around his thick shaft and my fingers were sliding up and down the length of his cock.

Breaking our kiss he asked, "Here, in the living room?"

I was panting. I wanted him right here and now I looked down at the carpet. "Yes, right here. I want to do it right here. We won't make a mess and I can't wait for it. Come on baby, do it here with me!"

I let his cock go and quickly moved my hand to his belt. A quick tug and it was free. My fingers fumbled at the button at his waist, gave a tug and he was free. It took only a second for him to stand and strip off his slacks and shorts. I watched him intently as I too unfastened my skirt and tossed my cloths aside.

My thong and bra landed over the lamp on end table, and I sort of wilted down to the floor, and knelt between his legs. My god it was the biggest and hardest cock you could imagine.

He sat down and I grasped it and brought it to my lips. He had no foreskin so my fingers easily slid along the alabaster shaft, stroking up and down. His cock was hot to the touch and seemed to curve upward as I squeezed a droplet of clear slippery pre-cum from its head...

I suppose I should have kept quiet and just let my instinct take over but I wanted to suck him off and listen to him tell me how good I was doing, so I began to run my tongue around its head as I stroked, pausing to whisper to him.

"You feel good Ned. God your cock's big and thick. Do you like this baby? Am I doing it good for you? Is it getting you really hot for me honey? God Ned, I really want to make it good for you. Don't cum yet....Please? I love to do this to you. I never enjoyed it so much as now.

Your soooo big and I love the taste of you........ Mmmmmmffff your balls are so heavy too baby. Do you like the way I'm sucking them? Oh yeah baby gimmee your juicy cock in my mouth now. I want to taste you Ned."

I tilted his cock down with some pressure and drove my lips over it. He moaned and I began to alternate sucking, bobbing my head up and down and swirling my tongue around the rim of its wet head. My jaws began to ache he was so large and since he had gotten so wet and slippery I began to jerk him off while I pressed the tongue of my open mouth just under its head.

"Wait Kelsey. Not yet. I want to do something too. Stop a second."

He pulled his cock out of my hands and stood up. Reaching down he grasped my arms and helped me up. Now he put his forearm under my ass and swept me up into his arms and carried me to his bedroom. Gently he lay me down and as I wiggled to get comfortable, he sort of laid down next to me.

I didn't know what he had in mind but I waited just a second before he slid his arm under my neck. Then he reached over my shoulder and grasped my breast. I turned to face him as his lips covered mine. His tongue stabbed into my mouth as I urgently sucked it.

The fingers of his hand were stroking and gently rolling my nipple between his fingers while his other hand slowly crept down over my tummy. When he placed his fingers over my clit, and began to rotate them round and round, I gasped.

I never felt anything like it before. My nipples were sending these crazy signals down to my cunt and his fingers were swirling back and forth across my clit and I let out a muffled sob into his mouth. I couldn't stop myself. I broke our kiss and began chanting.

"Yes, oh yes Ned. Oh dear god it feels so fucking good honey. I need it baby. Oh, oooh yeah, I'm gonna cum. Yeah, now! Oh god.... I am, Ned, I'M CUMMMMMMING NOW!"

I bucked up and pressed my gushing pussy against his fingers and while I was cumming he suddenly thrust several fingers into my pussy and sort of closed them so they met his thumb.

His wrist seemed to vibrate, his fingers were curled up deep in my pussy and his thumb was rubbing against my slippery clit. I thought the world was exploding. Hell I was exploding and squealing like a mad woman. Slowly it began to taper off and I thought it was over but.....

He quickly took his arm from under my neck and changed positions. Now his face hovered over my pulsating pussy and he was breathing hard. His warm breath was teasing my throbbing pussy and suddenly I felt his tongue begin to make long lapping sweeps up and down my cleft.

Moments slowly went by and still he kept it up. Sometimes pausing to stab his fluttering tongue deep in my vagina, at other times his lips seemed to nibble at the soft folds of my inner lips before pressing down around my clit.

What he was doing to me was torture of the most erotic kind. My clit began to swell up again and his lips circled it as he pressed down, drawing it out so it seemed to enter his sucking mouth.

Then the tip of his tongue began to play across its hot pink surface and I went rigid, arched my back up, thrust my pelvis up to meet his mouth and screamed out.

"Again. AGAIN BABY! CUMMING AGAIN DARLING. Oh my god fuck my cunt with your tongue like that. Oh damn it, I can't stop it anymore. I can't take it any more Ned. Oh god baby, fuck me. Oh shit darling do something. Let me suck you off. For gods sake don't do this to me anymore. I need your cock. Fuck me! Do something please. Oh my god, Fuck my mouth! I want it that way. Put it in and fuck my mouth Ned!"

I was a wreck. I lay there panting, my breasts heaving and he took his mouth away and sat there smiling down at me. He had damn near killed me and he was pleased. His face was wet with my cum and he slowly ran his tongue around his lips as he continued to massage my breasts, sometimes tenderly pinching my nipples or tugging at their sensitive surface. I never in my entire life had anyone do anything like that to me before. I have never had a man eat me.

For that matter, the only times I have ever had a persons mouth on my cunt was with Susie and maybe one other girl. But they were nothing like this, and I had never cum that way.

I was hooked and I wanted to make him pay for it. I wanted to force him to lose control. I needed him to want me the way I wanted him. Sure, I wanted him to fuck my tight little cunt, but tonight I wanted him to fuck my mouth. So I sat up and slowly slid to the floor.

"Gimmeee your cock honey. It's payback time. The deal was we do for each other, so I want to have you cum too. In my mouth, all over my face, in my hair, on my breasts, everywhere. And I don't want your help. Don't even think of doing yourself, it's mine tonight. Now stand up and fuck my thirsty mouth baby. Do it for me."

He gave me a sort of curious smile. The sort of smile that seems to ask, "Are you serious?" Oh I was serious. Hell I was kneeling in front of him and my pussy was actually weeping onto the rug between my thighs.

I grasped his cock and thrust it between my lips, my left hand took his balls and I gently began to massage them. As my head bobbed back and forth, I tried to take him deep down my throat, but I couldn't with out gagging, so I reached behind him and pushed on his ass until he realized I wanted him to do the thrusting.

I guess there are times when all inhibitions vanish. Moments when we simply go insane with desire and don't give a fuck what we do so long as it's satisfying. Well that was my moment. I wanted him to fuck my cunt, and if that wouldn't happen tonight, I wanted him to fuck my mouth. I wanted to feel his body shake. I wanted to hear his breaths come in short gasps. I wanted to hear him cry out my name and I wanted to drink his body. I wanted him!

He began to thrust, keeping his hands at his side. It began slowly, my hand held his balls and I held the base of his cock with my other hand. I pursed my lips as if trying to whistle and minutes passed, I began to snort.

I was learning to hold my breath and stop the urge to gag. Soon his thrusting became more rapid, and I took my hand off his cock, allowing him to shove it in all the way to the back of my throat.

With one hand now free, I slid my arm around his thighs and began to play with his ass, trying to get my index finger in him. It worked. And suddenly my dreams came true. He suddenly groaned.

"Kelsey? Kelsey I'm almost ready. Take it out! I'm gonna cum Kelsey. Yeahhhhh now! Take it baby, take it all!"

I had warning. I could have pulled off his cock but I didn't want to. I wanted the intimacy that comes when you do the craziest things and I wanted to swallow him. I wanted to taste him and feel the thick stringy fluid flow first into my sucking mouth, then flow down my throat. To know that he was feeding me and I was doing the most intimate thing I could imagine doing.

He put his hands on either side of my head and held me still. He seemed to pause a moment and than I began to feel the spurting thick streams of cum flood my mouth. I was surprised. I'd heard all sorts of descriptions of how it would be, but I really liked it. Slightly salty, was my first thought, then a bit metallic and sweet. It wasn't really thick but sort of stringy, like egg white, as I swallowed him. I looked up at this man and thought: "I could live on him."

He pulled out with a sort of sucking sound and I stood up and gave him a deep kiss. Then breaking, I waited for an invitation to stay with him for the rest of the night.

When he didn't offer, I told him he was great, and went back to my room. The next morning he left on travel and I grabbed my phone and called Susie. I had to tell her what had happened.

She conned me into coming over and as she sat on the couch with her legs curled up under her I began to tell her what had happened.

When I got to the part about him going down on me, she told me to stop a minute. She rummaged in her purse and took out a small vibrator. I looked at her sort of questioningly and she just smiled as she pulled her shorts off and put the toy up against her clit.

"This is more exciting than phone sex, she whispered. Go on tell me. Did he really make you cum with his mouth over your cunt? Oh god I'd love that. How did it feel? Let me know everything. Oh god I never had a guy eat me out like that. He must be good."

I was half way thru the description when Susie had her first orgasm. She went rigid and shoved her toy frantically in and out of her pussy as she squealed. "Yes, oh, ooooh yeah, it's good Kelseeeey, oh god I want that too!"

I thought it was over but when I began describing how I sucked him off, her eyes got as big as saucers and when I told her I swallowed it all. She exploded.

"OH MY GOD. OH KELSEY, YOU DID? I WANT THAT. OH GOD GIRL, I'M GONNA FUCKIN CUM JUST THINKING ABOUT IT!"

She did. Boy did she ever cum. I had to get paper towels and clean up the mess on the couch. For a moment I almost felt like joining her but it passed and she sat there panting.

Gasping for breath she stared at me and asked: "will he lay you? I mean my god girl your not going to tell me you're just going to masturbate each other. It's got to go further or you're going to go crazy. Is he big? Will you be able to take it? I mean what if he wants to go...... you know, up the back way or something. Would you? I mean, like let him take you that way too?"

I didn't even have to think about it. I had already decided. Anything he wanted, I wanted too. I love the surprises and the spontaneous way he does things to me that I never ever imagined in my wildest fantasies. I shook my head yes and almost shouted, "YES, in a minute, anything he wants, I want."

I guess I felt like explaining myself so I went on. "Susie, he's so mature, and he knows how to read your reactions. He knows exactly how to play with my mind and I guess good sex is partly in your mind anyway. I actually almost came at the same time he finished in my mouth. It was just the thought of him losing control and knowing that I did it. Ya know what I mean?"

Susie stared at me and softly asked, "Would he ever consider another partner? I mean maybe you could ask if maybe I could somehow make it with him. I never had a guy eat me and make me cum. Hell I only did that with you those couple of times and it was fantastic, but I never came that way."

I told her I couldn't ask him to do something like that with her. Hell I still hadn't tried to talk him into fucking me yet. That was my next project. I wanted that hard cock deep in my pussy and feel him pounding deep inside me until he cries out for me to take it.

Thursday arrived and I was warn out. Between classes and long sessions masturbating I was sort of fatigued. My supply of batteries had run out, and my wrist was sore. So when I heard him pull into the garage, I had to fight running to him. I didn't want him to know how much I needed him.

I wanted to be cool about the whole thing and let him think it was nothing special. Sort of like we had agreed to on Sunday. Just two people taking care of each other once in a while, but I was on fire inside.

He did the usual. Unpacked, showered and freshened up and when he came into the living room I was posed curled up on the couch, legs drawn up and my blouse open down almost to my navel. He smiled and asked how things had gone.

We chatted about my classes and actually helped me with my social science problem. Then he asked if I'd like to go out to dinner, or eat in. I really would have preferred a pizza or something but I wanted to get him to drink something stronger than beer so I opted to go out with him.

Again we went to the lake and again I switched from wine to Jackhammer highballs before we came home. My next pitcher of drinks were twice as strong as they had been last Sunday, and again I nursed mine while loading his.

I decided not to suggest we get more intimate than we had agreed earlier. I figured I'd make it happen without agreeing to anything specific. Again I made the first move. My dirty dancing thing. I kicked off my shoes and put on my favorite music. I snuggled close and undid the lower two buttons on my blouse so my breasts were exposed.

He didn't say a word as I undid each of the buttons in his shirt and pulled its tails out of his slacks. Now I could press my perky nipples against his bare chest and sort of drag them back and forth. I don't know if it excited him, but I was driving myself crazy. I was hunching up against his thigh, grinding my pussy back and forth as I worked my thigh up against his cock.

When I was sure he was getting hot, I tilted his head to my mouth and whispered one word, "encore?" He knew what I was asking and he stepped away slightly and slid his hand down inside my skirt and let his warm hand come to rest on my pussy.

"Your wet, Kelsey. Do you want me to take care of you again?"

I gasped, and grabbed for his bulge and whispered: Yeah, and you too? It looks like you need some attention too. Want some of my attention Ned?"

He drew a deep breath and I knew I had him. So I went on.

"Come on. In my room baby. I want this to be special." Actually I wanted to get fucked and I wanted him to sleep with me after it was over. I had this fantasy of waking him up in the middle of the night while I was straddling him and of looking down at his face as I rode his cock. I wanted to hear him call out my name again and feel him cum at the same time as me. I wanted to be fucked until we were both spent.

Everything went as planned when I sort of changed the rules. Well sort of changed the rules. I still wanted to feel his mouth on my pussy, and I still wanted to cum in his mouth as he ate me, but that's when something different happened.

He had me so fucking hot I was crawling all over the bed. He was an octopus and he was all over me. I was in a 69 position and trying not to bite down when he made me cum but suddenly I felt his fingers deep inside me and he was playing that thing where his thumb and fingers sort of meet.

How in the hell he did it, I'll never be able to explain but suddenly his lips were clamped over my clit and his fingers were stroking my "G" spot when I got this urge to pee. But when I relaxed, I didn't. I mean I climaxed right in his mouth but I think I actually spurted my own cum or something right into his open mouth.

I tried to scream but his cock was in my mouth and muffled my cries.

When he lifted his face and twisted around, I grabbed him and pulled him on top of me. Now quickly reaching down between us I grabbed his shaft and slid its head along the valley of my pussy until I felt it line up with my vagina. Then I thrust up, driving him in deep. I opened my mouth to gasp as I clenched him tightly against me.

That way he couldn't pull out but as he struggled, all he was really doing was sort of stroking deeper and deeper inside me. Finally he gave up and resigned himself to the fact that I wanted to be fucked.

I don't think I ever came while I had something or someone inside me without playing with my clit. Even when I masturbate, I stroke my big dildo in and out with my left hand while I rub myself with my other hand. So what happened was fantastic.

He lifted up off me, sort of kneeling between my spread thighs; I lifted my ass to keep him inside and rested my legs atop his shoulders. Now he could thrust with longer and deeper strokes. And he did.

Sometimes he would go slowly, tugging my pussy so it felt as if I were being turned inside out. At other moments he would draw his entire cock out and plunge it back in. That was making me crazy. I loved it. Can you imagine six or seven inches of thick cock being taken away from your slippery cunt before it suddenly is thrust back in even harder than ever.