Roommates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room echoed with the slurping sound of my pussy being used like a tight vessel as his cock drove in and out like a piston. And each time his pubes rammed against my clit I came closer and closer until I went over the top.

"Yessss, oh baby, unh, unh, unh, more, oh god deeper, Baby, gimmeee it deeper. Faster now! YEAH, GIMMEE IT NOW. I WANT IT NOW. OMYGOD FUCK MY PUSSY UNTIL YOU FEED IT. SHOOT FOR ME! I need it now!"

I listened and heard what I needed to hear. He finally lost control and suddenly shuddered and paused slightly before convulsively thrusting ten or twelve more times and all the time he sobbed, "Kelsey? Kelsey, take it! Now! TAKE IT MY LITTLE SLUT, TAKE IT ALL!

I collapsed. Yes it's true, I guess, for a moment the world stands still. And now I laid there with him panting in my ear. "Oh god Kelsey what did we do? You're too damn good to get involved with a guy like me."

"Try me, I whispered. I want it all. Every way and all the time. I am a slut but I'm your slut so that makes it my dream. Now you just stay here for a minute while I get ready for another dream of mine."

I rolled out of bed and got some oil from the night stand. Bringing it to him I knelt along side of him and presented my ass. Oil me up baby. I want to take you this way too. I want to know everything and how it feels.

When he whispered, I've never done this either, I thought he would give up, but he oiled his cock and I stroked it to keep him hard, as he slid first one than two well lubricated fingers up inside my ass.

If I relaxed, it felt good, but when I would clamp down I could actually trap his fingers inside, and that sent chills up and down my spine. I wanted to do that to his cock so I wiggled my ass for him and looking over my shoulder demanded, put it in and fuck me Ned. I want it all. "

I have to admit it's a strange sensation. And even though I was aroused beyond belief, I found that I needed to slide my vibrator deep inside my cunt to help myself cum that way.

"Feel good baby? Like it when I squeeze him like this?" I was clamping down on him as I asked.

"Yeah Kelsey. And I can feel that vibrator you're using too. Oh god Kelsey what are we doing to each other?"

"Shush baby it's getting good. Ned? Ned I think I'm gonna baby. Oh yeah, I am. Ned can you cum again? Ned, baby, give it to me now! Please darling shoot but tell me when. I want to cum with you."

Seconds later he began to moan, and lying over my back he clutched my hanging breasts and lowly moaned. "Now. Cumming now for you! Take it deep sweetie. Take my cum now!"

And that night I fulfilled my fantasies. When he had taken me, ravished my ass and exhausted me, we showered and around three AM I threw my leg over his hips and slowly lowered myself onto his cock. Impaled, I rode him until he again satisfied both me and himself.

A few days later, Susie ran out of batteries as I related my night with Ned.