All Comments on 'Roommates'

by samslam

Sort by:
  • 118 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it, hope to hear more of this bro/sis couple!!!

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Great story, it is too bad that the author never continued it, 5 stars

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

Good story.

A little naive and silly.

When a guy has had many partners, he's macho. That's what guys and girls think and say about him.

When a girl has had many partners, she is a whore and a prostitute. That's what guys and girls think and say about her.

That's what society thinks.

The sister's behavior is not typical. What is the reason?

The infatuation with birth control pills somehow negates the issue of disease and AIDS among other things. I understand fantasy. But the problem is real.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Whore sister and stupid ending. Despo brother should have walked out

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Interesting premise.

But all the 'other guy' sex, which sped by, detracted.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another 5 star feature.

You do good work.

Bill S.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

No shit, as soon as she started parading around naked, he should have done the same thing.

Good job; thanks for sharing your work!

NickCaveNickCavealmost 2 years ago

I'm a fan of most of your work - everything I've read has been good - until now. I'll have to check the submission dates. Perhaps this is an earlier piece? Not everything can be a home run. I know you're a good writer, so that's what truly matters.

NadiePreguntameNadiePreguntameover 1 year ago

You let this story fall 2 hours short ... or 2 months short ... whatever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent. If it hadn't been so short. Too short. Waaay too short.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Whimp and whore. There's more to bro/sis stories than this shit. You should try your hand in different categories. 1star.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

One of the worst bro/sis stories I've read in literotica.

KerrionKerrion6 months ago

Yeah... well, she's just going after cock and had absolutely zero regard for him or his feelings, making her nothing more than a slut... and he has zero pride in himself just letting her be the uni slut and becoming just another of her used cocks making him a pathetic wimp. Absolutely no relationship except for being her living dildo. One of the worst sibling stories I've read on lit.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The first half of the story was just the sister being gigantic slut and ducking any guy and worse just using them and having no respect for herself or any partner.. just because she is self aware and cries doesn’t make it any better lol. What a joke. Then she has the nerve to accuse the brother of rape and act morally superior when it was her fault. Not a good story unless someone’s into pure sluts and no real emotion or connection whatsoever. Yea that’s great go ahead and cuck the brother for most of the story and then make the sister the most dislikable character I’ve seen on any story on this site.. good job for that I guess. Trash.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I agree with Kerrion and the anonymus commentators before and after him.

I would add, while this is just a story, it is statistically proven fact that people, women much more so than men, lose the ability to emotionally bond with a partner the higher their body count. Even single digit numbers are enough to greatly diminish the chances for a long lasting marriage/ long term relationships. So, to any young, impressionable readers with not much life experience: sluts are not a good choice if you want more than a little fun, unless you believe that you might find the girl who is the embodied exception to the rule.

Reading_is4funReading_is4funabout 2 months ago

I read some of the comments and I really have a problem with the fact that you call the sister a slut…and all the men out there banging every girl they can get hold off are called what? I am tired of this sexist labelling…obviously there are more sexual adventurous people out there, both male and female… nothing to do with the word slut. Well at least in a modern ideal society… cheers

Coming back to the story…it’s to short… for me it’s only starting when it actually ends… a shame

Fireplace10Fireplace10about 2 months ago

Sister is a SLUT! Parading around nude, what was the brother to? He tries to comfort her and she turns on him. And only then, she realizes his love for her.

We need the next chapter!

LeB

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

@Reading_is4fun sorry but that is reality. It takes nothing, no skill, no game, nothing for a woman to pull. She just needs to say yes. That's why women who sleep around aren't respected and called sluts. It may be a double standard but life isn't fair.

To the author, the sister wasn't an attractive character in the slightest. Very masculine behavior, getting ran through, not very appealing. Plus the cuckold-adjacent nature of him being forced to listen to her getting tunneled nightly... not my deal

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous