All Comments on 'Roommates'

by samslam

Sort by:
  • 117 Comments
HeyAllHeyAllover 11 years ago
Amazing story

Incredibely erotic and very fun to read. Great job on this.

DeadGrenadeDeadGrenadeover 11 years ago
More to come?

Would love to see more. Very erotic and very sexy. Love it. Good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
MORE!!!!!

For the love of god .... please continue!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

my panties are really wet....this was hot you just have to write another chapter

maryflomaryfloover 11 years ago
Incredible incest ! bro/sis

you would have to mention that his little bro with a tap of 11 inches and balls like balls of tennis full with cum for his/her sexy big sister with the small she-cat and large ass round

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
MORE

BEST EVER.

MOOOOOOOORE.

Feed me moooore. This was so good, I had my first erection in 2 FKN YEARS from ED. WOW.

MORE!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
AWESOME

This was really great all i can say is more more more.

I think ch 2 should be even better then befor the second round when he leans to eat pussy the first time more more more.

Then he takes her again for the second time when he really get on her from the front & pounds her into the bed & she cums 2 or3 more times. Then he turns her over to get her doggy & gets even depper into that sweet hot tigt pussy & so deep she think she is in her tummy she just goes over the edge 3 or 4 more time then he blows his load. As she passes out from his strong hard shot into her pussy & wakes with him washing her face with a cold rag she is in Heaven. I have wrote half of it for u in short form more more more.

DonQuixoteindfwDonQuixoteindfwover 11 years ago
Very Good

A good read, I look forward to reading more of their sexual exploration, keep writing.

ChasBChasBover 11 years ago
Unbelieveable , But Good

Hard to believe she wouldn't know who she was fucking, even if she was well wasted. She'd have to remember the guy walking out on her, and bro giving her comfort. If she'd been too drunk to remember, she wouldn't have even cried, and she could see who she was with in the morning light. And I can't believe she wouldn't have fantasized about him after checking out his package, even if she did accept all the lies about family sex. Otherwise, fine!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
way to unrealistic

couldn't finish it was so stupid, no way he would hang around after the first morning. he would be sure to get up before her and get home in time for bed so as to avoid her. after the first time she brought someone home he would either find a friend to room with or talk to the parents about a place of his own. to dumb to be worth reading.

devilsweaknessdevilsweaknessover 11 years ago
Fantastic!

I'd love another chapter,She was still hung over and slept with a different 2 guys every week!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WTF

Like every bitchy female, she's a total hypocrite. As if she actually cares who's attached to her next dick? "Damn you! Incest is bad!" then "Ok let's fuck!"

LushazLushazover 11 years ago
So tasteful

I enjoyed every moment of this story. Please make another chapter, this girl is on need of something meaningful and her brother can give that to her. Very well done. I'm smiling really hard right now because it was such a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
awesome

it was so good my pussy started to react &I just had to play with myself. it resulted in me cumming!!!! I want more pleaseeee!!

johnnywjrjohnnywjrover 11 years ago

Great story. Keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

OMG best bro-sis incest story (of college level love) i have ever read...GREAT pls keep it going...i only have one complaint and that is there isnt a part two yet!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well Done

This was very well-written. It had great build-up of the brother and sister and it actually seems like it could happen in real life. Please continue this story. It was impressive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Not up to your usual standard

There were virtually NO buildup, NO preliminaries, NO foreplay. Just 0 - 60 in nothing flat. Too bad. I love your stories.

cabowabodudecabowabodudeover 11 years ago

very good story, had it all, sex, humor, tension. please write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
blind

how does one not realize who they are fucking?

ulrighulrighover 11 years ago
I love it! very good!

i liked it very much! i would really love to see a part two to this story, and see this relationship develop, you with the friends of Jessie meeting his younger brother, or the two of them having a tryst in the college bathrooms, something like that?

Deepdive_1Deepdive_1over 11 years ago
I would love that fantasy

Wow I was hard from start to Finnish please please follow on

Maybe she brings a lesbian friend in to join them but it was a great story

Wish I had a fantasy like that to fulfill x well done

adanac51adanac51over 11 years ago
Nice

Very pleasant reading! I like it! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
HOT

Going to stroke it now - I was hard from start to finish of this story. Hope there's more to cum!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Make another! This one was AMAZING

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good Story

I liked it, the only thing I would suggest is to make the ending a little longer. The story built up very well, but then it was over, like a movie that is 10 minutes shorter than it should be.

kaidmankaidmanover 11 years ago
dynamite

really great story you should do a follow up of it

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
Nicely done

The story left the reader to make up their own ending.

I was wondering how Luke was going to convince his sister that what he felt for her was real love and not just sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice

Good story, with a nice ending.

mrteemrteeover 11 years ago
more

ROOMMATES needs to have another chapter or 2

ComproserComproserover 11 years ago
Sequel Plz

I enjoyed it, where's the next one? :P

harryjones199harryjones199over 11 years ago
sequel, please

I insist! What a great story; all your stories are, apparently!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

dude roommates needs to have a chapter 2-what ever chapter you ant to stop.

Jonathanmartin322Jonathanmartin322over 11 years ago
more

I agree with the others id really like more chapters! You just got them together ....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

what a disgusting whore. he'd better get checked for diseases, but 's prolly too late. He's got herpes for sure

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Both sick and dangerous

I agree with 1/05/13: the kid had best get himself to the clinic to be checked for diseases. He has now officially fucked all of that parade of losers as well as everybody they've fucked. If he cares about his sister, he'd better have her tested too. Incest is one thing, but her rampant promiscuity ruins everything. Score: 0.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wicked

Alright, yeah.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Have to agree with some of the comments here, she was a slut. Frankly I would rather sleep on the streets and pay $1000 for a prostitute as least he would know she was disease free

rollo_bluerollo_blueabout 11 years ago
So righteous ......

... oh dear. So many sanctimonious sentiments from so many purists! Remember, folks - it's a fantasy! Well done, Slam - keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hey, if you don't want to read about incest . . .

then don't read it! If a fantasy world includes something you don't like, then quit reading. The author isn't telling you to do this or advocating that this is good practice, he is just writing a story. Damn! Talk about uptight, take a deep breath and jack or jill off. You'll feel better and the whole world will be a lot rosier!!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
Roommates: (Luke and Jessie - Brother and Sister)

For a brother (male) that's near nineteen years old to be so literally fucking ignorant about females, he sure as hell didn't hesitate to take on his slut whore roommate--just because she was a female.

He confessed his "always in love with her", but he certainly didn't have the balls to tell her what a whore she has been. And how fucking stupid it is of her, being the all time expert with all the men she fucked--for free--to think she wasn't having any natural effect on her brother, and her naked all the time around her brother.

Her feigning to be too damned drunk to not remember is not believeable! The way she loved to fuck, having her pussy eaten, fucking cowboy and missionary, and just once she lets a guy fuck her doggy (where she doesn't see his face), does not do justice to whores! She had been pulling the same shit, partying, drunk, bringing some gutter swinging dick home several nights each week, and then suddenly not remember the one time a guy walked out on her when she couldn't perform. No dice; it doesn't compute. However, that being said, Luke was also a dumb shit for "greasing her cunt" the first time he was naked in her bed without the benefit of any foreplay.

There's no doubt they're both from the same gene pool.

ElvenTempestarii621ElvenTempestarii621almost 11 years ago
Sequel?

This really, really...REALLY needs a sequel. It's hot, easily followed, moves in a nice pace, my interest was maintained through-out the story and it walks the line between realistic and porno really well. While I have trouble imagining her reaction in the end in real life, as well as anyone being so naïve that they see their brother as sexual as a cupboard, or a cup, it still had realism to it like her inevitable break-down or her brothers chickenshit attitude concerning the proverbial elefant in the room (let's face it, love or not, it was his sister). I would really like to see where it goes from here.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchalmost 11 years ago
what a situation

I normally don't get too judgmental about characters in stories, but this chick exasperates the hell out of me. She drunkenly does him, then gives him static for not stopping it. He could have, granted, but responsibility goes both ways.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dude

Man, I also wouldn't have fucked Meghan seeing as how I get disgusted with sluts. But after they fucked I knew it'd end well and I was actually hoping for a sequel.. But I don't think it's gonna happen, though.

IAintNoWriterIAintNoWriterover 10 years ago
Sequel! Please!

Damn, great story! It really needs a sequel though, too much of this story was spent with her fucking other dudes. I'd really like to see where it goes from here. Preferably no outside partners, it takes away from the relationship when the story just turns into an all out orgy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

You know, she is REALLY a bitch. Day 1, she says she's going to parade around naked and bring guys home whenever she feels like it. I get the guys part, its part of having a roommate, even if it is your family, you deal with it. Naked, sure, realistically if it was played off as a completely non-sexual way, then it would be totally his fault for getting turned on.

You don't play the incest card when YOU were the one specifically parading around naked, pointedly asking him to look at your privates, talking about sex very often, not at all trying to hide just how promiscuous you are, telling your brother not only to show off his boner, but grabbing it to. Then, later on, YOU straddle HIM. Take all of that into account and hell, if he didnt have the hots for you before, I wouldnt blame him for it after all this!

Yet she sees him as a brother. No, scratch that, sisters that are totally grossed out by incest wouldnt be telling their brother to check out their tits and pussy, and then kneeling down to pull their brothers cock out just to look at it. If you wanted to "know how to describe it to your friends" have one of your slutty friends fuck him and tell you. Sister doesnt need to give the cock a rub down to showcase its worth. Let the women who actually intend to find out what size he is, or, you know, just ASK him.

The story was hot, and I was liking it... but I was also having to skim it since the way the sister and brother are, their personalities around each other just... make me start to lose it. Awkward, embarrassing situations in the way that makes you roll your eyes or facepalm dont actually make for a good lead in to a great story.

The way that the sister handled having sex with her brother... I was honestly hoping she fucked him on purpose, like she'd been leading him on this whole time, but didnt really want to just come out and jump her brother. But no, she straddled him, fucked and moaned, and came all over him, realized who he was and went straight to "HOW DARE YOU RAPE ME?! You're a sick god damned perv, with your erotic thoughts for your sister! I cant BELIEVE you'd even TRY to get a hard on for me! What on Earth led you to think that any of this was ok!?"

Apparently sis doesnt have the best memory for details. Give her this story, her new reaction would be "...Oh... my god. I am my brothers cock tease. He's lucky not to be sporting permanent blue balls after all this. Could I have BEEN any more of a bitch to him? 'Oh please brother, could you yank the sex toy out of my cunt? I just painted my nails and dont want to get my jizz all over it. Be a dear and wash it too, its been put through the ringer!' If our places were switched, I'd have thrown one of those bitches off him and rode him myself. Omg I cant believe this..."

The sister is clearly hot, the brother, hell anyone would want to fuck her, and seems most have. "I'm just trying to find the right one." Doesnt mean you have to try them all to do it. She gives absolutely no thought to her brother. Might as well name him Harry Potter. Now shut up and go back to your cupboard, sister has to fuck everyone except you so that your own virginity will pound down on you like a steel cage, with only offers of sloppy, SLOPPY, seconds (50ths more like it) with a whore friend who probably wont have any standards. And he is just this... meek, horny, cowardly... if he werent slobbering over himself every time he thought about his sister, I'd have called him angsty too.

This... isnt a bad story, but it isnt really a good one either. Had a lot of build up, GOOD build up, really made you think something amazing was going to happen. Then SURPRISE! Twist ending, she makes him feel like shit after he had the best, and only, sex of his life. And just before he had any thoughts of wandering into heavy traffic to relieve himself of his shame, she comes out, calls him a bastard and a btw, I want your cock so shut up and fuck me, otherwise we go back to the whole "you raped me, go drown yourself." bit. I expected more. I was HOPING for more, and ended up with less then a real story. This is a very, very long awkwardly done intro to the real story, which is buried in there, somewhere. If this DOES get a sequel, I'll be sure to read it though, with high hopes for it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

This does demand a sequel where their relationship develops!

msilkymsilkyalmost 10 years ago

This was hot but too short. I agree with an earlier comment that Luke was too ignorant about sex for a 19 year old. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Anon 4/1/14 comment captured my thoughts too

The prose is fine. It's the plot that's a bit too psycho, unless the sister is supposed to be totally narcissistic and psychotic. The sequel that would flow most naturally from this story is a murder/suicide. Bummer.

jtw0978jtw0978over 9 years ago

dude please add more to this. You leave at a cliffhanger I'm waiting for you to finish it

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 9 years ago
Slut Sister

His sister wasn't worth the affection. Should have gone from jealous to disgusted in two nights.

RasmatRasmatover 9 years ago
Liked the story.....

As far as it went. Seemed a great start to another of your "longer" stories as some commenters call them, but I appreciate for their better, fuller development of plot, characters and overall story. Maybe I just have a longer attention span.

lonestar1975lonestar1975about 9 years ago
nice story

i hope you add another part to this story it has a great beginning

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More

More chapters please one of my favourite story's by you

daughter96daughter96about 9 years ago

this is a fantastic story i wish you would continue it!!

Rapier875Rapier875almost 9 years ago
More please !

Just don't leave it/them at this stage !

Looking forward to Chapter 2, when ever you're ready - thanks.

LaGazzaLadraLaGazzaLadraover 8 years ago
Chapter 2 yes, but no more than that

It's well written, but the sister evokes no sympathy at all. She's just a slut. (Male sluts who fuck a different woman every time, are sluts, too, but we give them different, much more flattering names.)

The way I see it you could take this in two directions. The first, and unfortunately the most likely, is that Meghan and eventually the extended family gets involved. The second is that he un-sluts his sister, she falls in love with him and they live happily ever after.

That's up to you, but try not to ruin it, as you did with 'Sleepover'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sisterly love

Good story a little short but good.Write some more about Jessie and Luke.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WOW

what a skanky slut. EVERY STD in the book!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wow this was steemy hot!!!!!

I would love it if you would make a second and a third to this one ,the second about the sister teaching the brother all the trix of the sex trade and how to please a women .

the third about the sister hooking brother up with one of her friend and the brother and

new girl fall in love with the sister finding some one to in the third . just some ideas I am no wrighter but have the ideas for story just cant putt them on paper like you I love this troy and I think 5 is to low for this story it should score 9 at least , you have the gift that you for sharing it with all of us .

Rapier875Rapier875over 7 years ago
That was good.

But it deserves more chapters.

ChalkyCanberra1970ACTChalkyCanberra1970ACTover 7 years ago
Hehe

U devious bastard lol, I loved it....😊

koinonia_92koinonia_92about 7 years ago
So far, so good

This definitely needs a follow up!

lovefuckinghardlovefuckinghardabout 7 years ago
it needs more

you need to add more

PhineasNPhineasNalmost 7 years ago
Needs more

I'm never a fan of reading about sluts but she finally awakens to her brother and now this story needs more depth. Let's go

Sam382Sam382over 6 years ago
Superb Job

In my honest opinion you did a superb job in writing this, samslam. The premise drew me in, but the actual storytelling enraptured me. But like many others who have commented on this, I feel slighted; you ended it with a fucking cliffhanger for Christ's sake which something that I absolutely abhor. So, a second chapter is definitely warranted. We NEED to know how Luke did eating pussy for the first time. We also need to know how Jessie and Luke's sibling relationship changes in the wake of the events depicted in this wonderfully amazing story.

Now many are slamming Jessie calling her a "slut" and a "whore" due to her promiscuity, but what everyone is failing to realize is that while she maybe promiscuous she at least knows the men that she brings into her bed as they are her male classmates. But a good point was brought up about the lack of mention of STD testing, but someone as promiscuous as you projected Jessie as being undoubtedly gets checked regularly; and you did mention that she at least uses some form of Birth Control, so she obviously gets checked for STD's whenever she goes to get a new prescription for her birth control.

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 6 years ago
YES

Great story and well told. Thanks.

KelsweetKelsweetover 6 years ago
So

His sister is a slut who's just seeking approval and gratification from random men, and now she's just transferred it to him, because she wants some cock? Very romantic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
sucked

sucked- i like love -no love here

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great but...

Too short :(

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyabout 6 years ago
I liked the idea of it

Don't get me wrong, I really like your writing and the whole situation of this was great but I think you had so much scope for drama, emotion and depth; along with a ton of potential sexual situations; but you just swerved them all for the "short story" route. The sister could have been a lot less slutty, you could have developed the relationship between them a lot more and involved some affection and love. But it just ended up being the slutty sister's search for a good fucking and nothing else.

So I enjoyed it but it also disappointed me, which is annoying because as I said, I really like your writing. Keep it up.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 6 years ago
Uh huh... some paraphrasing...

"Don't tell mom I shave my pussy because she'd THINK I'm a slut." - as compared to having slept with probably more than 100 guys unprotected...

And her reason for why she didn't need condoms...? "They're all in her class or friends of friends." And she absolutely KNOWS everyone THEY have sex with and that THEIR standards are as high as HERS...

"Let me see your cock because I don't want to be embarrassed by you." - and how pleasant would that be to say to your brother if it ISN'T big...? Thanks for the humiliation, sis...

"Do you know why I was so mad it was you?" - gosh, I'd have thought it had SOMETHING to do with you saying he raped you...

"Strip so i can do a full assessment of your worthiness as a lover" - because clearly you'd be worthless if you were pale, had a pimple, or Heaven help us, weren't movie star quality...

And he's eventually turned on by the fact this person be LOVES - as in is in love with - has rampant sex with others...?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Could have been much more ... and still could be?

I have to agree with WretchedMonkey: you missed out on a ton of potential here. I don't necessarily think that the sister needed to be "a lot less slutty" -- where she was when it started was completely realistic -- but when you hit the "night that changed everything", you turned up the pace and rushed to the end, which made it a less-satisfying experience than it could have been. (And isn't it interesting how that description is exactly the same as so many descriptions of sexual encounters?) ;-) Please go back and revisit this! The first part of the story was very good, and if you stick with that pace and develop the relationship more, you could create something really great. (And there I go again ... I don't see the author-reader relationship as analogous to a sexual relationship, but you wouldn't know it from reading this!) :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I Liked The Story....... BUT

You rushed through and left too many things just hanging..

Brother and sister need to fall in love and commit to each other..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

They do? First I've heard of it, hehe. That would be in your story, right? Well this is his story, so she's just in love with his dick for now! Lol.

Hell, me personally, I don't know if watching sis flounce around naked would be enough compensation to be able to live there and have to see and hear her fucking all these different guys! Ugh! :)

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 5 years ago

The story felt pretty rushed, but I mostly disliked how much of a slut the sister was.

Made it pretty meh for him to get with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I liked the love confession but

But I hated that the bitch was a slut. He deserved someone better than her. Did she have to whore it up with that many men, cldnt it have been one man? And on top of that she prolly gave the poor boy aids or some other std. that’s what ruined the story in my opinion. But other than that it was good. I wish it wld have been longer about the two of them

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

needs a part 2

RiboflavinRiboflavinover 5 years ago
rushed at the end

you should have written one more page and drawn out her being ok with what happen over a couple days. but regardless it was a good story maybe should of changed multiple guys to 1 or 2 boyfriends they get in a fight then leaves leaving her crying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
like a favorite book

This story did something for me when first published and years later it still does. I suppose another dozen parts would be cool, but in reality, I think it ends perfectly by letting the reader use their own mind to continue the story. It takes a good author to develop characters that work into the story line as smoothly as this story flows.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Love my sister

My sister had me read this story me and her have been roommates now for 10 years behind closed doors we live as husband and wife we sleep in the same bed we make love most of the time but now and then we fuck like wild animals LOL I can tell you I have no intention of ever losing her we started fooling around I was 13 her 11 were now in our late 20 we had to move away and start from scratch but it made us closer were planning a new baby soon stop we are going to a sperm donor or bank sorry got to go she yelled and said she's horny and going to bed if I wanted to be a part of this I better get my big dick in there love her when she's in a nasty mood

prop69prop69almost 5 years ago
AWESOME storyk

Excellent surprise

Can’t wait for the next chapter when he learns to eat pussy

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 4 years ago
Did that really happen?

I mean to have an Exhibitionistic Slut Sister parading around naked,while bringing home guys to fuck for one-night-stands,but gets chewed out for being a basic whore,only to have her brother try to console her about feeling like a worthless skanky-ass-bitch.

Only after Brother comforts her the next morning she fucks her Brother,not realizing he tried to help her the night before,instead she goes Dee-Wally-Apeshit on her Brother and calls him a Rapist,after he explains the guy the night before degraded her emotionally does she realize her Brother is the One Man who loves her unconditionally.

Thankfully Sister finally knows her Brother can give her what she longs for,a Loving Relationship,and hopefully a life of happiness and love.

grampaaloisiusgrampaaloisiusabout 4 years ago

That would be exactly the sister of my dreams.

Not the incest part, but all the rest:

Hot looking, active sex life, making the rules.

Thank you for this great story!

Aussie1951Aussie1951about 4 years ago
WHY stop there

Fuck me dead you’ve done it again. I don’t believe it. 🤬🤬 You have a very bad habit of leave half written stories. Its bloody frustrating especially if it’s 5 star. This story is nowhere near completion. Get your bloody act together and finish this amazing story and while your at it, go back and complete the rest of your other stories.....⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I hope these stars gives you some inspiration....

HragsHragsalmost 4 years ago
Fuck him some more

Keep it going. Tell us more !!!!

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 4 years ago
Sorry....

When she started bringing guys back to the apartment, it totally ruined the story.

She's just a whore slut.

caryzfieldcaryzfieldover 3 years ago
Great story, but.....

It was a good story, but i agree with LegallySane. She is just a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
END

Jeez, how can this just end? It just started!

mairennmairennover 3 years ago

I really loved the story, but it seems like it should have had at least one or two more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wait, he rode a bike without a rubber? Virgin and stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

good story but she was like a slut

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 3 years ago

"ROOMMATES": - Having first read this story some eight (8) years ago.....and my feelings and takeaway is still the same. However, I did miss one (1) item that I failed to mention. Sister Jessie's one failing is that she did not charge "whore dues" from all the whore-fucking one night stand guys she brought back to her (and her brother's) apartment, fulling knowing her brother was having to listen to her wailing and moaning. After all she's a third year college student.....still showing social ignorance of her roommate's graciously ignoring her hollering and yelling "fuck me language" to her one-night stands. This is not one of the better incest stories I've ever read; I do appreciate a well writing, appreciative partner's incestuous story of some--or a lot--of romance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

good story but she was like a slut . After all she's a third year college student.....still showing social ignorance of her roommate's graciously ignoring her hollering and yelling "fuck me language" to her one-night stands. This is not one of the better incest stories I've ever read; I do appreciate a well writing, appreciative partner's incestuous story of some--or a lot--of romance. Wait, he rode a bike without a condom? Virgin and stupid. You should have written one more page and drawn out her being ok with what happen over a couple days. but regardless it was a good story maybe should of changed multiple guys to 1 or 2 boyfriends they get in a fight then leaves leaving her crying.

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlover 2 years ago

Good story! I bet he calmed her down a lot after that. And you have to give the kid a lot of credit. Even after seeing how she fucked half the people on campus, he still carries a torch for her, and her alone..

I would like to know how many gals that hypocrite guy had been with. Why isn’t he the big slut? Let me rephrase that. The guy IS a big slut, but it seems they never get called what they are.

I don’t know about now days, but college used to be the time you could go wild and not worry, because everyone else was too.

Great story. I also thought your spelling and grammar were impeccable!! You earned every one of the five stars I gave you!

Old Al

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very well done!

I’m impressed.

Hope he becomes her regular fuck.

Bill

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She’ll give him a disease before long…

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love your writing! This one was short and sweet - a good appetizer for your bigger longer story's

This one gets 4 stars from me.

maxsteelemaxsteeleover 2 years ago

You are really good at this. I really wish you will start back writing and do more chapters for all your stories, as they are so great that more chapters will make them even better and will tie up the loose ends some of them have.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stupid slut story

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous