All Comments on 'Roommates Ch. 07'

by Aeli

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Sooooooo good!!!!! I can't wait for Ch 8. Kinda messed up how controlling Alex has gotten though..

obabyobabyover 9 years ago
Good, but...

I was really into the story the first couple of chapters, when it seemed that Erica and Alex might have realized what they had right in front of them, and the sex is good, but I am liking all the characters less and less. Even Elliot seems to have some secrets going on. It's like Erica's emotional denial- when she needed time to figure stuff out (totally my interpretation) of Alex earlier has pushed him into claiming her at the cost of her soul- pressuring her without giving her time to process what, or who, she really wants. She gets so turned on that it's only after the fact, when she's coming down off the sexual high, that she realizes this is not who she wants to be. Alex's actions are helping her self destruct. I don't think Alex is going to like the backlash, if he cares at all anymore, when Erica's guilt catches up with her, and Erica certainly is not going to like herself. I could see this all coming to a blow out, and all of them going their separate ways completely because they hate each other.

I like where the sex is going; exploration and an expanding sexual repertoire are always good, but it seems like Alex wants anal play to mark part of Erica as his and only his, rather than wanting to be with her in all ways.

Yes, I know this is categorized as Erotic Couplings, and not Romance, but I have a hard time remaining invested in a storyline when the characters devolve with no redeeming qualities...

MissMuse99MissMuse99over 9 years ago

I have to agree with obaby. I've been waiting for this chapter for awhile, and I don't like what Erica and Alex are becoming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Enjoying

I'm actually enjoying this series; it's hot but with a story to follow as well.

I can understand the other comments about the lack of redeeming qualities evident in the main characters in this chapter, however I get the impression the author isn't too keen on Elliot and wants the readers to side with Alex as the plot develops.

Erica seems to be carried away on the high of two attractive men desiring her. She's not like Patricia who has men ogling her at every turn, so this is a novel experience for her that has led to a situation she admits is not usually in her nature.

Elliot has been a selfish lover from the beginning of their relationship and has been ashamed of Erica's sexuality in public. Their relationship has been on Elliot's terms, and now he seems to be preferring Charlotte, who is more acceptable in his social circle, unless Erica is offering herself on a silver platter to him. It is only then he seems to want to be with her. Plus, he showed a nasty side when warning Alex having just encouraged him while they were dancing.

Alex, in contrast, enjoys spending time with Erica, as shown by their 'non-date' earlier, and wants to satisfy her fully. His possession of her body in this chapter, I feel, stems from growing feelings for Erica that he is not used to. He has to share her because of the agreement he proposed in an earlier chapter, but now he seems to want her to himself, and if not all of her then a part. Alex's tone whenever Elliot is mentioned seems to betray the jealousy he is feeling, yet Erica is showing no signs of leaving Elliot for him so he has returned to Patricia, or so it would seem.

I hope this series has a romantic conclusion, despite being in the Erotic Coupling section, because the characters are only displaying common human flaws that I hope they overcome in subsequent chapters.

Look forward to reading the next instalment, Aeli.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
SO GOOD!!

I'm loving every part of this story, especially the dancing with both Elliot and Alex. So fucking sexy! I want Alex and Erica to become official so badly.

I'm so excited for chapter 8. Please don't make us wait too long.

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
HOTTTTTT!!!!!!

OMG! You are back! I luv it. Gimme more!!!!!!!

sopharoonessopharoonesover 9 years ago
keep it coming

im starting to think elliot is also cheating on her. ive never been big on the whole cheating fantasy though, so, although the sex scenes are grrreat, im starting to dislike erica a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Erica IS a lying bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I just came across your story, I liked it at the start, but as it went on, I liked it less and less! There are no redeeming qualities for ANY of the characters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Heart wrenching

It's so obvious Erica and Alex are in love. Who will rip who's heart out before one buckles? Your writing is so realistic. This story is so well written and the plot is - well let's just say - the plot is fairly standard in some girls lives at one point or another; usually in very early adulthood :/

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous