Roommates Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aeli
Aeli
145 Followers

"Its okay. Thanks for checking in," I whispered as I pushed him away, breaking the connection of our bodies. I needed to get away from him because something he said worried me.

"What's up?" he asked, as I fixed my dress and he pulled up his pants.

"Nothing," I smiled. I lied. I was shook up by what he said in the heat of the moment. Specifically, that some part of me belonged to him. That somehow I was 'his'. That had crossed the line.

I reached down to find my panties only to see him dangling them in-front of my face. I Quickly snatched them away and balled them into my hand. He opened the stall.

As we stumbled out of the bathroom, the attendant smiled at us. I blushed. Alex kissed me one last time before he made his way back to the club. I was still buzzing from the quickie in the bathroom. I smiled to myself as I watched him walk away.

"Hello Erica," I heard a female voice, I turned. It was Patricia. I froze.

"Hi Patricia," I squeaked out.

"I need a smoke. Join me." It wasn't a question, it was a command.

"Sure," I mumbled as I followed her outside to the smoking section. She lead me to the corner and lit up. She took a drag and looked at me. Her gaze was harsh. She was judging me, sizing me up. I shifted, uncomfortable.

"So," she started.

"So?" I asked sheepishly.

"You and Alex," she continued.

"Yeah?" I mumbled, avoiding her eyes.

"Yeah. So?" she pushed.

"What?" I asked, innocently.

"Are you really trying to play innocent with me?" She was pissed.

"Patricia, I'm so sorry!" I blurted out, "I have no idea how it happened...it just did...and," I rambled. She interrupted me.

"Whatever. Fuck you!" she shouted drawing attention to our corner. I nervously smiled as people stared. I crumbled under her stare. "Whatever," she mumbled, retreating.

"So..." I started, "Did he tell you, or did you figure it ou-"

"Oh, he told me." My breath stopped, "but not the way you think," she admitted.

"How?" I asked.

"His dick was in the back of my throat when he called me 'Erica' by mistake. I knew something was up. But, I talked to you and you denied it. So, I thought maybe it was just latent sexual tension, until..."

"What?"

"Right after that, he stopped seeing me. Gave me complete cold shoulder. So, after a long talk with a bottle of Grey Goose, I decided to text you. And after your radio silence, I knew."

"I'm sorry," I mumbled. I really was.

"Fuck you," she spat. She took a drag on her cigarette. "He's addictive isn't he?"

"Yes," I admitted.

"You're not special, I hope you know that," she said as she put out her cig, "And just to make sure you do, the first moment I can, I'll prove it to you." She gave me an evil look before she turned away and strutted back into the club. Everyone on the patio watched her walk away. There I was, abandoned on that patio, in my party dress, with my panties firmly knotted in my hand. Even though I was throughly ashamed, I was furious.

I sought out Elliot for comfort. I saw him at the bar talking and laughing with Charlotte. The hair on the back of my neck bristled. Why was he still talking to her? I made my way across the dance floor and wrapped myself around Elliot's back and kissed his neck. He quickly, turned around and grabbed my shoulders. Now, suddenly, shy, he pushed me away and flashed me an angry look.

"I thought we talked about this," he whispered harshly as he grasped me. I stared back at him in shock. Wasn't this the same guy who just worked me up on the dance floor? Now he was getting picky about his PDA? I glared back at him, reached between us, grabbed the waist of his pants and, discreetly, shoved my panties down the front of them. The anger in his eyes was replaced with shock. Suddenly, I saw Charlotte's hand tap his shoulder. We both turned to face her.

"Hey Char!" I said, as I flashed her my toothiest smile and gave her a hug. Elliot, visibly aroused no doubt, sat awkwardly on the bar stool behind me. As I congratulated Charlotte on the opening, I saw the glow of Elliot's phone. After a few minutes, I felt Elliot grab my wrist.

"I've got to get this girl home," he said as he smiled at Charlotte.

"Oh no," I smiled, "We were just talking about catering—" I started.

"You can text her recommendations, right?" Elliot smiled as he reached for my earring. I pushed his hand away.

"Oh no," I said, "We're just getting started." I smiled, or better, bared my teeth back, at him. Thankfully, Charlotte broke the tension.

"It's ok," she grinned, "We'll catch up later. Nice to see you two." She waved as she floated away, back into the party. Wordlessly, Elliot grabbed my wrist and led me out of the club.

***

After a silent, but tense taxi and elevator ride back to Elliot's place. I could barely get a word out before Elliot shoved me up against the wall next to the door in his apartment and started to make out with me. The swirl of anger and arousal and sweat and alcohol and Alex in my mouth made me shove Elliot off me.

"What?!" he asked, confused.

"I need a shower!" I shouted. I kicked my heels off and marched into his bathroom. Martha, the dog perked up as I walked into the Elliot's room, but I shooed her away and slammed the bathroom door.

What. The. Fuck.

I nearly ripped my dress as I yanked it off of my body and cranked on the hot water. I washed my face in the sink as the shower heated up. I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. I stopped. What was I doing? I looked at myself. My eye make up was running, my hair was tousled from dancing and sex, there were red marks forming on my hips from Alex. I looked like a mess. I felt filthy. Drunkenly, I smiled to myself. I felt filthy and I loved it. Scared, I looked away and got into the shower. I had just fucked Alex in the bathroom of the club. Now I was about to have sex with Elliot. I would have felt awful, if I wasn't so turned on. I began to scrub myself in the shower.

I heard the door open. I turned away. I couldn't look at Elliot just yet, my mind was racing. I heard him undressing. I hid in the steam as I scrubbed every part of my body Alex had touched, terrified that Elliot would smell him on me. I had just begun to wash my hair when I heard Elliot open the shower door. I looked at him over my shoulder. He wrapped his arms around my waist and began to kiss my neck. I moaned. I felt his hard cock against my ass.

I had a decision to make. I could stop this right now. I could whip around and tell him that I was mad or that we had to talk. Or I could reach back and guide him into my pussy. My pussy which was already wet and throbbing at the thought of him. But not just him, but what I had done. I was soaked from the idea that I could be irresistible. It was a power trip I'd never felt before. So, when I put his hands to my tits and guided his cock into my pussy, I knew I had no one to blame but myself.

Elliot easily slid into me. I moaned as he pushed himself all the way inside me. I pushed my hips back as he began to fuck me. The water slid between our bodies and made him grip me even tighter. I bent over and pressed my hands against the tile to let him fuck me faster. I heard his breath catch. As he began to hit that sweet spot in my pussy, I felt my toes curl against the tile, I reached between my legs and rubbed my clit. Elliot groaned as I began to clench around him. As we began to build a pace, I clutched at the tile in the shower, I wad getting used to his style of sex and, strangely, it began to feel incredible. Yes, I was getting used to hard shallow well placed thrusts. Elliot raked his hands through my hair and pulled me up to standing. He began to lick around my ear as he slowly thrust into me. My nipples pressed against the cold shower tile, my skin was heated by the water and Elliot's body.

I pushed him out of me. He looked surprised. I carefully guided him out of the shower. I grabbed two towels and lead him into the bedroom. I spread them on the bed and pushed him on to it. I got on my knees in-front of him. I pulled his cock into my mouth. He moaned and gently put his hand on my head. As I took him all the way into my mouth I saw him bite his lip and felt his thighs tense. I kept going, bobbing my mouth on his cock. He watched me, mouth slightly open, his breath heavy. His cock hardened in my mouth, he was getting close.

He tapped me on my shoulder, telling me to stop. He pulled me on top of him and began to guide himself inside me. I eased myself down on his cock and began to ride him. He rested his hands on my hips and let me ride him for a bit. Then, he flipped me over. I grabbed a pillow and put it under my hips. I put his hands on my waist and urged him to go faster. He did. I was getting close and so was he. I reached between us and began to rub my clit, hoping to make myself cum before he did. His eyes narrowed and I felt his body weight shift. I didn't have long. I dug my heels into his back and felt my toes curl as I came. I moaned loudly. Elliot came shortly after and collapsed next to me on the bed.

What was I doing? I was just digging the hole deeper every time I saw either Alex or Elliot. Despite being sexually satisfied, I couldn't shake the feeling in my stomach. The building sense of dread. Of waiting for the other shoe to drop.

***

After a long day of meetings and work, it was easy to distract myself. But on the train ride home, I knew that I had to start dealing with things. I texted Patricia.

"Hey!"

"What's up slut?" she texted back.

"I just want to let you know I'm sorry," I responded.

"Whatever." Ok. This was going nowhere. I put my phone down and changed into something comfy. I heard the phone chirp with a new text. I looked. It was Patricia. "Anyways he's made his choice. Its time for you to wake up."

"What?" I responded.

"Guess who's taking me out for drinks at 8?" My heart stung. Of course Alex was. I knew it was stupid to be upset, but I was. The thought of her with him, bothered me. I put my phone on silent before I said anything I would regret. I heard the TV in the living room. Alex was sitting on the couch playing video games. He was busy yelling into a microphone when I walked in. I sat next to him, he flashed me a smile. I smiled back.

"What are you doing?" I asked as I curled up next to him.

"Getting a few rounds in," he said. I bristled.

"Explain it to me," I cooed, pretending to be a dumb girl.

"Quickly, but I have to go, I'm already gonna be late," he said. So he did have plans. If he was going to see her, I could at least make him late. He sighed and began to explain as he played. I nodded for a bit before I rested my hand on his thigh, he noticed, but kept going, enjoying being an expert for me. I nodded and let my hand drift higher until I was massaging him through his jeans.

"Its hard to concentrate when you're doing that," he warned.

"Really?" I smiled. I unzipped his fly, put my hand down the front of his jeans and massaged him. He groaned and smiled at me. I, carefully, began to pull his jeans down. He lifted his hips and let me. I got on the floor in-front of him on the couch. "How about now?" I asked, before I took his cock into my mouth.

"Fuck," he hissed, as he paused and took off the mic.

"Oh no," I smiled, "Don't let me stop you." He grinned back at me and continued to play while I blew him. I took my time. Switching between deep throating him and licking up and down the length of him. I loved feeling him grown in my mouth. I began to moan as he got hard under my touch.

Suddenly, I heard his phone go off. He began to fumble to silence it. I took my mouth off his dick. "What's up?" I asked with my hand firmly around his cock.

"Nothing," he mumbled as he fumbled with his phone, "nothing important," he said as he texted frantically. I looked at the time. It must have been Patricia. He was blowing her off. I smiled and rewarded him by pulling him as deep as I could. He moaned. "Goddamn baby." His hands dug into my hair and his hips lifted to my mouth. I, slowly drew him back out and looked up at him.

"I thought you were running late?" I asked.

"What?" he asked, dazed, "No, just—no—don't stop," he stuttered as I wrapped my lips back around his cock. He could tell he wanted me to go faster, but I was going to draw it out as long as I could. But, of course, my life had other plans. My phone began to vibrate in my back pocket. I reached back to silence it, but couldn't seem to get it. "Here," he breathed as he reached for my back pocket, taking the time to give my ass a good grab as he got my phone. He tapped the button to discard the call, when he froze.

"What?" I asked.

"It's Elliot," he mumbled as he pushed my phone into my face. I took my phone and began to look through it. Alex began to pull up his pants.

"Shit," I groaned. I had two missed calls and a bunch of texts.

"What?" he asked as he began to rearrange himself.

"Fuck! I totally forgot," I sighed, "We have dinner plans," I was so involved with everything that I had truly forgotten. Thankfully, he was texting me to let me know he had to move the reservation later.

"Whatever," he said he pulled up his pants and got up off the couch, leaving me sitting on the floor. He began to wander to the other side of the room and text who I assumed to be Patricia. He was going to meet up with her and the more I thought about it, the more I didn't want him to. I checked the train schedule. I had some time before I had to go.

"Wait," I said.

"What?" he asked, annoyed.

"I mean, we have some time before—" I started.

"Really?" he asked, "Are you really..." he trailed off, catching on all to well,

"Maybe," I smiled, coyly.

"You want me to fuck you and send you off to your boyfriend?" he said, as he stared me down.

"Alex, I can't say—"

"No," he cut me off, "I need to hear you say it." I swallowed hard. I hated him. I hated how much I wanted him. I hated what I was doing to keep him from going to Patricia.

"Umm...Maybe we should just—" I trailed off.

"You wanna fuck or not?" he asked. I looked at him, he wasn't going to budge. I just locked eyes with him and began to crawl towards him on the floor. Even he couldn't hide the smile in his eyes. He bit his lip as I got closer. When I got to him, I hooked my fingers into his belt loops and kissed the growing bulge in his jeans. I hoped that was enough to convince him. It wasn't. "Huh?" he teased, "Do you want to fuck, or not?" he asked sweetly as he stroked my face.

"I want to," I whispered.

"To what?" he asked.

"I want to fuck," I admitted. He looked pleased. He ran his fingers over my lips.

"Tell him you'll be 15 minutes late," he snapped as he looked away from me.

"What?" I asked, making sure I heard him correctly.

"Text him and tell him you will be 15 minutes late," he repeated, harshly, "that should give me more than enough time to fuck you," he said coldly as he peeled off his shirt, "that is if he is still wants you when I'm done with you."

"Alex, don't—" I started.

"He didn't seem the mind my sloppy seconds last time," he said trying to get a rise out of me. Ignored him. "Text," he commanded. As I did, he pressed his fingers into my mouth making me suck them. "I have plans for that mouth." He fucked my mouth with his fingers while I texted. I hit send and put my phone down. I hated it when he talked to me this way, but I hated even more how much it turned me on. Frustrated, I tried to throw him off his game. I grabbed his hand, pushed his fingers to the back of my throat and pulled them out slowly, sucking them. I saw his eye widen, and a flicker of a smile. I grinned right back. I pulled his pants down and got his cock out. He was semi hard. I put his cock back in my mouth. He grabbed the back of my head, firmly this time, and made me gulp him down faster. As he got harder and harder in my mouth, his grip got more insistent until, finally, I ripped his hands out of my hair. He looked surprised as I pulled his cock out of my mouth and stood up.

I pulled my shirt up over my head and shimmied out of my pants. His eyes flickered over my body, but he kept eye contact. I pulled off my bra and slid out of my panties. He smiled and reached to pull me closer. I pushed him away, turned around and sauntered towards his bedroom. I, coyly, glanced over my shoulder and saw him begin to follow me, his hard cock bouncing from side to side with each step. Seeing it sway like that made me want to get back on my knees, but I had other plans for him.

After he got into the room I closed the door and I shoved him down on the bed. Quickly, I climbed on top of him and pinned his arms. I crawled up to his face and sat. He smiled up from between my legs, grabbed my hips and pressed my pussy onto his mouth. I began to moan as he, angrily, ate me out.

"Why are you so good at that?" I gasped as his tongue worked my clit. I was dripping into his mouth. He pushed his fingers into my pussy, they easily slid in because I was so wet. I spread myself over his face and began to grind myself against his mouth. As I got close I reached down and fitting my hands into his thick black hair. I couldn't let him stop, it felt too good. I held his mouth against me as I rode out my orgasm. As I rested against the headboard, I felt him wriggle from beneath my hips. Suddenly his hand was in my hair, knotting it in his fist against the back of my head. He yanked me back, against him. I began to fight, "You think you're the only one who can dominate?" I whispered.

"Well..." He chuckled. He pulled me face to face with him and smirked as he tightened his grip in my hair. I, simply, smiled back and slapped him.

"Ask nicely," I seethed. The look of surprise on his face was priceless. I grinned.

"Hit harder," he challenged. His look of surprise began to shift into something much darker. His eyes were intense, his voice was dripping with lust. I felt my nipples perk up and my pussy ache. I raised my arm and hit him as hard as I could. My handprint left a bright red mark on his cheek. He hissed on the impact, but, as he recovered, he moaned. "Yes Erica, please! Please put that pretty little pussy on my cock," I stared back at him, wanting more, "Please baby, I need it. Please please please give it to me, " he whispered as he looked at me with puppy dog eyes.

"Good boy." I smiled. He grinned and I positioned myself over his cock. I took my time easing myself on him. He bit his lip and grabbed my hips, trying to be patient. But neither of us could deny how good this felt. Before I knew it, I was riding him like an animal. My thighs clenched around him and he met my every thrust. My eyes began to roll into the back of my head as Alex made me moan. But before I could get too caught up in my pleasure, he turned me over and pushed into me from behind. He pulled me up by my hair. He pressed his fingers into my mouth. I sucked them.

"Good girl," he moaned as he fucked me hard. My body bounced with each thrust. suddenly he pulled his fingers out and pressed me back into the bed, bending me over. He pulled his cock out of me. I whimpered, "Be patient," he warned. I felt him press his wet thumb against my asshole. I gasped. He worked his thumb in. I moaned as he pushed his thumb deeper as he palmed my ass. He felt me begin to tense. He reached around and began to tease my clit with his other hand. "Relax for me baby," he said as he worked his thumb in and out of me "That's it" I writhed in pleasure. I never knew that this could feel so good. "Good little slut," he whispered, I could hear the lust in his voice. He steadied my hips and pressed his cock back into my pussy. I cried into the bed. With his finger in my ass and his cock in my pussy, I felt so full. I began to fuck him back. "You nasty little slut, you like that?"

"Yes," I moaned.

Aeli
Aeli
145 Followers