Roommates Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aeli
Aeli
145 Followers

"Do you let you're boyfriend play with your ass?" he asked.

"No," I moaned.

"Who do you let play with your ass?"

"You," I whispered.

That's right. Who's ass is this?

"Yours," I said.

His finger in my ass began to massage his cock in my pussy. I squirmed under him in intense pleasure.

"Since I have to share your pussy, maybe I should just fuck your ass from now on," he chuckled, barely able to hide his delight. My feet clenched and my toes began to curl. My legs slowly began to shake. He growled as I began to tighten around him. "Holy shit baby," he whispered, lost in lust. He began to pound in and out of me and turn his finger inside me. I began to shake and whimper, unable to control my body. "Fuck. Erica," he gasped. He sounded amazed. I flicked my fingers over my clit. I felt my eyes roll into the back of my head as I screamed.

"Oh my God!" I came. I began to clench around his thumb and his cock. I felt his breath go ragged against my neck as he desperately thrust into me. In the throws of my orgasm I moaned, "Cum inside me in Alex. I want you deep inside me." Just as I finished, his hips bucked harder against mine. I poked my ass out ready to feel him fill me up. He groaned, pulled his finger out of my ass, clenched my shoulder and pinned me against the bed. I moaned in anticipation. "Please Alex, please fill me up," I moaned. With an angry growl, he pulled out of me and jerked himself off on my back. I whimpered in disappointment. He collapsed on the bed next to me.


"You're a mess," he chuckled. He was right. I was a puddle of sweat and cum, "if you leave now you can catch the express train downtown."

"What?" I looked at the clock, "Alex! I don't have time to shower!" I grabbed his towel and began to wipe myself off. He smiled, feigning innocence,

"Really? That's too bad."

"I even told you to cum inside me!" I yelled.

"Oh well, I guess I wasn't factoring in clean up when I was fucking you senseless," he smirked.

"Fuck you!"

"Just did." He grinned. I ran out the door praying I didn't reek of sex and Alex.

I, quickly, got dressed, grabbed my bag and ran out the door. As I caught the train downtown a single thought, blared in my mind. This had to stop. I couldn't keep juggling these men and my friendships. I couldn't keep this up. But, I couldn't stop my attraction to both Alex and Elliot. And as I rounded the corner, I saw the latest restaurant Elliot was taking me out too. He smiled at me and I smiled back, but I couldn't help but feel awful. I hated that I was lying. I hated being false. I wished that I could tell him the truth. But, despite all of that, Alex was right, I was 15 minutes late.

Aeli
Aeli
145 Followers