Rooms of Sin Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Enter, please!" a curt message came over an intercom.

Oscar rose from his seat and walked through the door. The room was brightly lit and in the centre of the room was a gynaecologist's chair.

"I see you're here for your appointment Mr Black, if you would be so kind to take off all your clothes" came a voice in a heavy Teutonic accent.

A nurse stood up from behind her desk. She wore a short blue and white PVC dress, white stockings, and seven inch high platform sandals. She was strikingly attractive, and wore her blonde hair pinned up under her nurse's uniform hat.

"There is a screen over there, if you would do as I say, we can get his over with quickly."

Oscar was a bit taken aback at first, but he did as instructed, stepping behind the screen. Moments later he reappeared, naked, his cock beginning to swell with excitement. The nurse was sat on a stool next to the gynaecologist's chair, and she was busy donning a pair of latex examination gloves. She sat with her thighs wide apart, allowing Oscar a clear line of sight at her bald cunt, with her long legs accentuated by her skyscraper heels. He stared at the nurse, his cock now bobbing erect in front of him. A metal trolley was positioned next to her, atop of which was a neatly arranged selection of medical paraphernalia.

"Sit in the chair Mr Black, I really haven't got all day."

She sounded very officious and rude to Oscar. He felt like he was a minor annoyance to her, but his human instinct was to immediately obey her, forgetting for a moment that was all part of her performance. He sat in the chair, the nurse extending two folding arms from the base to support Oscar's legs.

"Put your legs in the stirrups Mr Black."

Oscar did as instructed. The nurse secured his ankles with leather straps.

"And now your wrists please, Mr Black."

His hands were bound tight to the arms of the chair. Finally, she pulled a leather collar around his neck securing him firmly in the chair. His cock, balls and asshole were prominently exposed between his open thighs. He watched intently as she took an oversized syringe filled with something and attached a plastic nozzle. She pushed the tip against Oscar's anus, gently working the tapered tip inside him.

"We must make sure you're clean inside Mr Black, we don't want any mess now, do we?"

He was so glad he'd already douched, and saved any unnecessary embarrassment. He felt a surge of warm liquid inside his ass, pushing against the inner walls of his rectum. More and more of the liquid was injected into him, until he began to cramp in pain.

"Oh God, please! No more.......uuuuuhhh!!!......please!" he begged.

She removed the syringe and immediately shoved a small butt plug into Oscar's liquid filled ass.

"We must wait a short while Mr Black, for the enema to work. While we are waiting, you may watch some TV."

The nurse reached for a remote control, and the flat screen on the wall switched itself on. Oscar felt bloated by the liquid inside him, and was repeatedly getting cramps. He felt desperate to expel the liquid, but was unable to because of the plug. On the screen, a fetish porn movie started to play, featuring a nurse with two male patients. Within moments they were fucking her hard, one man had his thick cock jammed firmly down her throat, while the other reamed out her ass. Oscar watched, trying to take his mind off the cramps, but the movie was making him hornier than ever. Finally the movie finished, the nurse milking both men's cocks into her hungry mouth. Oscar's cock felt like it was about to burst.

"How are you feeling Mr Black, okay?" the nurse enquired. "We will now proceed with your prostate examination, Mr Black."

For a moment Oscar felt genuinely nervous, but he knew he was there with perverse pleasure in mind, and trusted his friend Michael with whatever experiences the club had to offer. Holding a large metal bowl under his ass, the nurse removed the butt-plug. Oscar winced, feeling his sphincter stretch around the widest part of the plug as it popped out. He was unable to hold the enema inside him any longer. It flooded out of his ass, a torrent of milky, warm liquid, until he finally was empty. The relief he felt was amazing. The nurse then took the lid off a large tub of anal grease and dipped her whole latex gloved hand into the tub.

Sophie brought the whip down hard across the cheerleader's exposed tits. Her nipples were aflame with excruciating pain. She shrieked, pulling at her bonds. Her outstretched limbs were vulnerable to any form of torture Sophie had in mind. Again and again the crop whistled through the air in the dark dungeon, thrashing the girl's soft flesh. She worked her way down her stomach past her navel, raising criss-crossing welts as she went. The girl flinched and wailed as she took each stroke of the crop.

Sophie was really getting off on punishing the girl, she could feel her pussy oozing her creamy girl-cum until it was running down her inner thighs. The poor submissive girl screamed in agony as she took each stroke of the crop, until she was shaking, crying and finally broken. Her mascara ran in streaks down her trembling face. She hung limp from the wooden cross, her energy drained by Sophie's vicious whipping, and her semi-naked body was covered in red welts. Sophie released her from the cross, the girl falling to her knees, sobbing.

"Now you worship me, you little cunt!" Sophie commanded.

The girl crawled to where Sophie leaned against a table, her face level with Sophie's bare cunt-lips. Sophie turned around and leant over the table, offering her ass to the girl.

"Lick my ass, you little whore, I want to feel you tongue deep in my ass!"

The girl obeyed, thrusting her tongue at Sophie's puckered hole. She spread her ass cheeks wide for her, feeling her tight hole being invaded.

"Oh yeah, that's it, get it right in there, as far as you can!" Sophie squealed. "Is that all you're good for bitch? Cleaning your Mistress's ass?"

The girl mumbled something incoherent as she licked and slurped, rimming her Mistress, forcing her tongue far into Sophie's steamy asshole. Sophie turned around to face her.

"Eat me, feed on your Mistress's pussy!" came the order.

"Yes Mistress!" said the cheerleader.

Instantly, her young lips closed around Sophie's dripping cunt. Her tongue probed deep, tasting Sophie's juices. Sophie felt her clit being sucked and tickled by the girl.

"Wow!" she thought, it was so different to having Oscar lick her, as the girl's soft face pressed into her cunt, just so delicate and sensuous! Only a girl could know exactly how a pussy should be licked, she mused. Sophie grabbed the girl's blonde hair, pulling her tighter still into her aching pussy.

"Mmmmm, worship my cunt, that's it, please your Mistress, oh fuck yeah, fuck, fuck....that's it, fuck me with your filthy tongue, oh God!!!"

The cheerleader went to town on Sophie's pussy, using all the cunt licking skills that she knew.

"Oh yeah...oh yeah!....I'm cumming! FUCK YEAHHHHHHHH!" Sophie screamed, grinding her pussy into the girl's face.

A huge shower of girly-cum drenched the girl's face. Sophie had nearly always squirted when she came, and her climax this time produced a deluge. Sophie's whole body shook as her orgasm shot through her, still gripping the girl's head for stability. Finally it subsided, and Sophie pushed the poor girl away, discarding her like a piece of trash.

"Play time over, slut." Sophie walked back into the anteroom to tidy herself, leaving the cheerleader on the cold stone floor of the dungeon.

Oscar had told himself before the evening began, to have an open mind about anything that might happen at the club. Now, sat fastened to the chair, he could feel the nurse pushing a well lubricated finger into his ass. Sophie had done this many times to him before, but he knew the nurse wasn't going to stop there. He tried to relax, the slight pain turning gradually to pleasure. A second finger, and then a third were slowly introduced. He winced slightly as he felt his sphincter stretch around the nurses invading fingers. His cock was now rock hard, pointing directly upwards. He let out a groan of pleasure, which the nurse noticed.

"Mr Black, I must concentrate on my work, I am a professional nurse, and this is a serious examination, yes?"

A small pearl of pre-cum appeared at the slit on Oscar's cock.

"We are not quite there yet, Mr Black, I need to feel a bit deeper.....ah yes, there we go!"

Oscar felt the nurse's knuckles push into him, stretching his ass wide. His head thrashed from side to side, his teeth gritted as he coped with the sensations. The nurse withdrew her hand for a moment, and then suddenly thrust it back into Oscar's ass. She began fucking him with her slender hand, pushing, squirming and invading his back door. The grease had a de-sensitising agent to help his asshole relax, allowing the nurse to push deeper. He writhed in the chair, clearly enjoying the nurse's attentions. She grabbed his cock with her other hand, squeezing it hard. Oscar had never been fisted like this, it was much deeper and more extreme than anything he'd ever experienced. Beads of perspiration formed on his forehead as the nurse's latex covered hand went wrist deep into his ass.

"Ah, there we have it, well done Mr Black, I can feel your prostate quite clearly now, and yes it feels fine, but I do need to take a sperm sample from you, do you think you can manage that for me?

He nodded in desperation, wanting to cum so badly. She withdrew her fist, Oscar moaning with perverse pleasure as it slipped past his burning sphincter, leaving his greasy asshole gaping wide.

"Good, then I will use a penis pump, it should produce a large enough sample for me!"

First, she put a tight rubber strap around his balls, stretching his heavy sack away from his cock. Next she introduced his erect cock to the pump, a clear plastic cylinder with a vacuum pump. The nurse lubricated his cock, and slid it through the tight latex ring at the base. She began squeezing the bulb attached to the end, which rapidly expelled any air in the tube. Immediately his cock began to swell to a massive size, filling the rigid plastic tube.

"Oh Jesus!" Oscar thought to himself.

His cock felt like it was about to explode, the bulbous head was large and mushroom-like, and his hard shaft became much thicker and solid. He need to cum so badly, his stretched balls ached crazily, and pre-cum seeped from his piss-hole. The nurse stopped pumping, leaving his pulsating cock a prisoner in the depraved device. She massaged her wet pussy, covering the bald flesh with her own juices, then reaching from the table next to her, took her very own pussy pump. She placed the pubic shaped dome over her pussy lips and began pumping away. The soft flesh of her mons was sucked into the pump, engorging her lips, and swelling the entrance to her moist cunt.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaah!" she moaned, throwing her head back in ecstasy.

Oscar watched her writhing on the stool, getting her rocks off with her own pump. It was almost too much to bear, if he didn't come soon, he was sure his cock and balls would surely explode. He could see her inflamed pussy squeezed by the vacuum, filling the clear plastic pump. Eventually the nurse released the pressure, and removed her pump so that she could play with her deliciously swollen cunt lips.

"Mmmmm, that feels so nice!" she gasped, her latex gloved hand massaging at her juicy crack.

"Oh Mr Black, I think I am cumming now, yes......YESSSSSSSS!" she squealed, rocking back and forth on the metal stool.

She closed her eyes, her face contorting as she came hard while Oscar looked on. Mercifully, the nurse soon turned her attentions to him, releasing the vacuum pressure, and allowing the tube to slip from his throbbing cock. He glanced at his cock, the pump had engorged and swollen his manhood to an unbelievable size! She once more forced her fist into his gaping asshole, and began to massage his prostate gland.

"And now I will take your sperm!" she announced.

The nurse took Oscar's cock in her mouth, her jaw wide open to accommodate the swollen head, forcing it between her outstretched lips. Oscar could feel her teeth scraping his skin as she struggled to suck the sperm from him. She managed to get half his cock into her distended mouth, and began sucking greedily. It felt like he was being fucked by the tightest of pussies. Oscar knew he wouldn't last long, he could feel his balls tighten, that exquisite ache of his approaching climax. She fisted him with one hand like a machine, gripping his cock with the other. She could barely get her fingers around his oversized shaft, but she squeezed and pulled at it until it was all too much for Oscar.

"Oh fucking Christ!" he gasped.

He literally exploded his hot cum into the nurses waiting mouth, filling it completely. She expertly swallowed what she could, leaving the excess flood of cum to seep from the corners of her mouth. His cock pulsed in her mouth, until he could produce no more sperm. The nurse smiled at him, savouring the taste of his tangy cum.

"Well done Mr Black, that was a satisfactory sample! That will be all for today." she congratulated him, reaching for a tissue to wipe the excess cum from her chin. She released him from his bonds. Satisfied, Oscar dressed, and left the examination room to venture back into the club to sample further decadence.

12