All Comments on 'Rory and Sebastian Ch. 03'

by sebastiando

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
lonesomedove66lonesomedove66almost 12 years ago
This is getting better

Glad you are back... and I hope as this is about a then and now scenario that we see how this develops and how they evolve into one As this could be a great novella. Can't wait to see the next chapter and personally I don't feel sorry for Josh at all he is selfish and self indulgent so I hope no one else feels sorry for him. Seb was an idiot but no means no in all languages

canndcanndalmost 12 years ago

I agree with Lonesome's comments. I think you're doing a good job of keeping me interested and wanting more while setting up a broad foundation for the story. I like your starting by taking us back in time to see how they began. You're doing a great job of developing the characters too. By telling us about the lessons Seb would learn and the problems Rory had with self-image that Seb helped break down over the years, you open the door and make us want to know more details about how he did those things. I assume they are still together. At least I hope they are b/c I am never happy to read a story that I know ends unhappily, esp if the whole thing is about how a love started and made someone happy. I kinda get that 'what's the point' feeling. So, my hopes is that we'll learn about their past, but after the 'how they came to be' part, that it will be peppered into their relationship now.

Dr_sneakersDr_sneakersalmost 12 years ago
Love this story!!

An amazing read! Reading that last part made me think of One Direction's song "What Makes You Beautiful"

cliffgirl08cliffgirl08almost 12 years ago
Amazing story

Thank you for the teenage set-up to what looks like an adult-based drama.

VampWriterVampWriteralmost 12 years ago
You're back!

So glad to see this tonight! Well done and can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Their First Kiss

It finally happened, they are kissing and hugging. Why they took so long was a mistake young people sometimes make. Now they can be good friends and more.

WittePietWittePietover 7 years ago
Getting more and more...

Gripping. I love your polished style,

GybbsGybbsover 1 year ago

Negative / poor self-images among so many of us gay men is almost chronic. I've never considered myself at all attractive, never figured out how any self-respecting man would want me - till I look back over old pictures and am startled that "once upon a time" I was, well, maybe not Hot, but ... in any case, I need an occasional Reality Check when it comes to what I think I look like. Even now, seven years into a Relationship, I still can't believe sometimes that, well, He really, Really, REALLY digs me. I find that so unbelievable. I guess I need a shrink, eh?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous