All Comments on 'Rory and Sebastian Ch. 10'

by sebastiando

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Why do I get the feeling that tragedy is right around the corner and something really bad is going to happen to Rory?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I know...

I have already prepared myself for something horrible happening to Rory, like finding out he has cancer or something. I won't be blindsided. Ill probably still cry though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Oh-oh

Omg same I feel like something bad will happen to Rory like he might have a life threatening disease or something !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I see I'm not the only one...

Definitely am worried for Rory after this chapter! You tried to distract us with steamy hot sex but it's in our heads now that something isn't quite right with the little diva. I really hope he's ok in the long run :( Sebastian is going to be sick with worry

ps Rory's letter to Sebastian was about the sweetest thing I've ever read!

avidreadravidreadralmost 12 years ago

Also worried about Rory. I just hope it's something treatable and not too serious but who knows.

GobletHolly182GobletHolly182almost 12 years ago

great chapter! it's so romantic how they truly honestly appreciate each other, like they're wise beyond their years. and the sex continues to be very hot. i also noticed that your writing has really improved over the course of these chapters ... the characters were compelling right from the start, but technically (especially paragraph length), i think you've gotten even better! can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Same here

At the moment that Seb talked about Rory not feeling very well I started to suspect that something wasnt quite right. I can see that im not the only one that thinks so. And rreading again I noticed a sentence in the letter that rory wrote ''This is our first Christmas together and I hope so much that it won't be our last'' and now i know something is wrong. god i hope were all wrong

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
the ''same here'' comment

i was so fed up with worry that something is going to happen to rory that i forgot to tell you somthing very important.

You're an amazing writer and when this story is over (not that Iwant it to be over..truthfully i dont want it to end) I cant wait to read more of your stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

amazing story, pity chapter 10 is the final one

how about next series please

btw, loved your writing and story cp

sebastiandosebastiandoalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Rory

Everyone -- thank you for your amazing comments. They're what make me keep going with this story.

A couple of things to clarify. Firstly, chapter 10 isn't the final instalment. There's a lot left to go with this!

Secondly, without being too spoiler-laden, I can tell you that Rory doesn't have anything terminal or life-threatening like cancer. Part of this story is exploring what effect negative body images and eating disorders, even relatively mild ones like Rory's, can have on people. Not just on the sufferers, but on their loved ones, too. That's where the story will be progressing with Rory's health, but, it isn't too 'easy,' either.

91ndsykes91ndsykesalmost 12 years ago
sebastastiando

You are so right about body image. I have an overly sensitive and self-conscious friend who grew up to believe she is very ugly. She was teased unmercifully as a girl and instead of the criticism rolling off her back like it does with the rest of us, it stuck until she is almost unable to function. She's intelligent, warm and funny, but she doesn't see it. Her fear has kept her trapt into thinking she can't get a decent job or find somone to love her because nobody in their right mind could possibly want her. She is one of the saddest people I know, hiding from the world and giving up her hopes and dreams. She yearns to break out of her self-imposed prison but her mind won't let her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
MORE!!!

I NEED CHPT 11!! this series is addicting and really good KEEP WRITING!!! Sebastiando

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
FANFUCKINTASTIC

I LOVE THIS STORY IT'S SWEET BOLD TOUGH SEXY AT JUST THE RIGHT TIMES.I'M GOING TO HATE IT WHEN ITS OVER AS THE CHARACTERS ARE SO RICH. IM GOING TO READ THE NEXT 5CHAPS REALLY SLOW. ONE OF THE BEST SERIES IVE READ ITS. IN MY TOP 10.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
WOOH

Now that! That is what I'm talking about!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

BABY if i guy called me that he get punched.

WittePietWittePietover 7 years ago

The pace hots up. Your style still very polished.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous