All Comments on 'Rory and Sebastian Ch. 12'

by sebastiando

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
HeifelHeifelover 11 years ago
When the truth hits...

Poor Rory and very much poor Sebastian. It is so incredible hard to live with someone who has a eating disorder. And I know how troubled and fragile Rory is in his mind. I sure hope that Sebastians way of handling the disorder keeps Rory alive. Eventhough it´s not the best of ways. Clearly Rory is in need of proffessional help. I love the story and the fact that you as a writer isn´t afraid to touch one of the more delicate subjects as eating disorder is bount to be. Keep up the good work ")

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ouch

I can see both boys' point of views- Rory's need to keep silent and Sebastian's hurt over the betrayal, but in the end Rory really does need to see someone about his terrible self-image. I hope they are strong and courageous enough to seek it out.

avidreadravidreadrover 11 years ago

I feel bad for both of them. Eating disorders are insidious and Rory definitely needs to see a counselor ASAP before his health is badly compromised. Sebastian is doing everything he can, but he can't do it alone.

EMArnoldEMArnoldover 11 years ago

I found this to be a very powerful chapter. This weekend away, while starting out as a way to be more physically intimate, became more about emotional intimacy. Men are not the face of eating disorders quite frankly, but obviously body image insecurities can affect anyone. As the story illustrates one can suffer in silence before coming clean to someone, and while it is in Rory's best interest to seek further help, just the fact that he told SOMEONE what he is doing is a positive first step. All of the education, logic, and maturity in the world mean nothing when you yourself "see" the worse in you, which the "truth" because everyone else is just lying to spare your feelings. One hopes that Seb's methods will help lead Rory away from this self- destructive path sooner than later.

yous2oldyous2oldover 11 years ago

Society puts so much pressure on teens today, and the media just fuels the problem to make them feel inferior because they can't be as "perfect" as the 0.0001% of the population they see as models, entertainers and sports stars. I know people who have been emotionally crippled by body issues. Thank you for handling this tough issue.

GobletHolly182GobletHolly182over 11 years ago

wow, intense chapter. very hot sex, as always. i never understood the appeal of snowballing in porn, but find it hella erotic when these two do it. it was kinda heartbreaking when sebastian talks about his teenage version of love dying away...but i'm glad the 'adult' version apparently endured, and it's really adorably romantic how sebastian thinks of the bulimia not as 'rory's' problem but as 'their' problem, like they only face challenges as a unit, because that's what they are. i like how seb is so understanding with rory one second ("tell me when you're ready"), and so impatient the next; he's a very well developed, multi-faceted character. his dismissal of rory's faith seemed a bit patronizing, though, like he's trying really hard to be understanding and supportive of rory's beliefs, but secretly of course knows the real truth of things himself. in any case, can't wait to see if sebastian's desperate manipulation works out! or for more hot sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow…

This literally made me cry… having been through bulimia myself this chapter hit close to home. When you're a 298 lb 17 year old (I was 17 at the time I'm 19 now) who is constantly bullied and harassed I know what Rory is going through at least the mental part. I hope he sees the light before it is too late because I didn't seek out help I now have a hole in the lining of my throat because of the acid and I have to go in monthly for a "patch" it was, and still is, my biggest regret in life. Love the connection that these two have. And, as always, fucking hawt sex.

rexbrookdalerexbrookdaleover 10 years ago
Wow

Bulimia is, of course, a theme to this chapter. What resonated with me was the maturation of their love.

This story is a shining example of what Literotica is, when at its best. It's a vehicle for masterful, creative writers such as you to write about life experiences. This story is a memorable one.

Thank you.

roryxsebastionroryxsebastionover 8 years ago
i can't believe sebastian did this!

sebastian handled this whole situation so horribly.

Belle2327Belle2327over 8 years ago
I am happy to have found your story

It's about time someone wrote about serious mental illness and life, and how love can help even slightly to deal. I hope whom ever inspired you to write this is better now.

mfa607mfa607about 6 years ago
Story

I just recently found this story and it’s amazing! Great chapter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous