All Comments on 'Rory and Sebastian Ch. 19'

by sebastiando

Sort by:
  • 61 Comments
bnard620bnard620about 11 years ago
finally

I have been waiting for the next chapter. In so thrillled

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Thank goodness! I was hoping we wouldn't be left hanging, this is the best series on here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Praise the Lord.

Thank fuck this is story is still alive :DD Can't think of anything better then this!

damejintymcgintydamejintymcgintyabout 11 years ago

I can't believe that I only started to read this series yesterday. Thankfully it was my day off and I read it in one sitting. I love it. I wanted to cheer at the end of this chapter. I can't wait until the next chapter Thanks

LaVieErotiqueLaVieErotiqueabout 11 years ago
Incredibly lucky...

We're all so very, very fortunate to be able to read this fabulous series for free. These characters have been and continue to be exquisitely crafted, and that is a tribute to your beautiful writing. You love these characters, they're part of you and your experiences, and it really tells, because of the investment in their story. Sebastian is just wonderfully honest and decent and likeable. Rory is, as always, gently vulnerable without losing any of his inner strength, grace and dignity. They needed this time apart (there's another separation, I'm thinking?) to mature and grow, and it was clever of you, brave of you and insightful of you to write about their separation with such intricacy and, ahem, detail! You know I love this series and I love your writing, but once again, though I will not tire of saying it....thank you so much for sharing.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66about 11 years ago
Yay

Thank goodness that you are back with Rory and Seb and I agree with LVR in everything that was said so won't add except to say hurry with the next chapter I love this series

BlueOleanderBlueOleanderabout 11 years ago
You made my week!

Finding a new post from my favorite series always makes me happy, and this chapter was exceptional! Thanks for taking the time to write such a lovely story and for sharing it with us here!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Missed

Man I missed u and this story,,,,,please don't keep us waiting. Cbentley

hk47enclavehk47enclaveabout 11 years ago

Yay, a new chapter!!

Happy to see them reconnecting.

Looking forward to more.

:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Wonderful as always. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Soo thrilled !!!

OMG! Thank you so much for the new chapter. Everyday for the past couple weeks I had been obsessively checking your Lit page for a new chapter, and here it is. I absolutely loved it. My heart is overflowing with joy that the boys are working things out. I was a little worried at the start that Seb's semi-relationship with Daniel might have prevented him from trying to get Rory back, but he ended it very gracefully as only Seb can do, and it is all going to work out I hope.

Really appreciated the two perspectives. Now we don't have to assume or guess about the others feelings or intentions toward each other right now. Thank you for this beautiful chapter. You are extremely talented and I cannot wait to see where you take this story next.

-Katie [wondrgirl05@gmail.com]

lacedaemonlacedaemonabout 11 years ago

Awesome new chapter I can't wait for the next. And now that we know its Rory and Sebastian alone in a room the anticipation is that much greater.

I was happy to read you are intending 30 chapters in all for this story and while I can't wait to read about their HEA that means no more reading; quite the double edged sword.

Thank you for sharing Your great work!l

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
SO HAPPY

SO SO SO SO HAPPY WITH THIS CHAPTER UPDATE. It's been way too long since an update and so happy that they are talking and having raunchy naughty sex. Love how they both admitted of having sex with other people so I guess no lies in that regard but I really really really hope the body image issue is addressed simply because it's rare to see this issue come up in a gay fiction story well the ones that I've read anyway. Hope to see Rory gain some confidence and self esteem considering the way things ended last time with sebastian where he would beg sebastian to stay with him eventhough it was sebastian that cheated on Rory.hope to see Sebastian be more mature and Less promiscous considering that initiated the breakup previously.I'm always checking to see if you have updated so update soon please oh and keep up the amazing work as always!!!!

secretsidessecretsidesabout 11 years ago
you made my day!

This update and chapter made my day! Such a great surprise! Loved it! :o)

nuckin1futsnixnuckin1futsnixabout 11 years ago
YES!!!!!!!!!!

finally....after so long, rory and sebastian ...wow i almost didnt want to finish this was the perfect reunion instead of nail biting and misunderstandings they just did it i loved it!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
They're Baaaack!

I love these two men, and I, too, was checking daily for the last few weeks, hoping to see that the next chapter had been posted.

It seems a little surprising, how effortlessly you seem to be putting them back together, and yet not really, for we know that they truly love one another and are destined to be together.

Unlike another commentor, though, I have no problem with Seb's "promiscuity"; as a bit of a slut myself before meeting my man, I have, nevertheless, been faithful now for decades.

lonleylucaslonleylucasabout 11 years ago
ive missed them

this has been my favorite story yet

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow...just Wow

Like so many others I found this story and read it all in one go, I've never been so anxious to get out of class so I could read some more! These characters are phenomenal, they're deep and loving, interesting and so many other things. I've never cried from reading a story here but I did with yours. I wish that talented people like you could be free to follow their passions without the real world getting in their way, but that's mostly me being selfish and wanting more stories from you. I hope that you continue to write this and other stories I look forward to seeing what else you can do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hooray!

I'm glad that you and the boys are back! Your talent has been missed . . .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
perfect!

this chapter in the story was perfect! i cannot wait until you make the next chapter! your such an amazing writer keep up the great work!

MistressBirdMistressBirdabout 11 years ago
Amazing

I just wanted to say how much I adore this story. The characterisation is far beyond anything I have ever read on this site. I find myself very emotionally invested in this couple, to the extent that the erotic scenes have become secondary to the storyline itself.

It's also really refreshing to find an accurate portrayal of the subtle differences between American and British culture, particularly in the University lifestyle. Seb's realisation of the emptiness of the one night stand culture that's so common in halls could have been any one my friends. It was so very naturally done.

Even though we know the ending, there is still tension in the narrative. I find myself anxious to know that they will survive, even though we've already been told the answer. That is true literary skill.

I can't wait for the rest!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

The coffee shop conversation was perfect. After the wedding, Rory seemed so different that I felt a little lost.

As always, you write superbly. Love this story.

ladymaryladymaryabout 11 years ago
Perfect

as usual!!!

I didn’t realize I missed them being together so much

God!! Their conversation over a cup of coffee is more sexy than most sex scenes I read on this site, and I will not even comment on the actual sex :)

I assure you that if you'll write this story for the rest of your life we will gladly continue reading

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I love your series. It broke my heart to see Seb and Rory break up and see Seb with other guys. I wish you could create an epilogue?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I've started to check your profile on a daily basis! I'm really looking forward to the next chapter. You are a such a gifted writer!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Love it! Excited for more!

I really do hope that the next chapter gets released soon! I've been checking your profile every day to see if a new one has just been posted! :) Hope you continue to write great stories! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
:)

I love this story so much. I've read it countless times. It might be one of my favourite stories overall, because the characters are so incredibly real. Can't wait to read more. Amazing work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Love it

I ran across your series and have fallen for it! Amazing story!!!! Can't wait for the next chapter!!!!!!!!!!!

bnard620bnard620almost 11 years ago
I am so in love with this series

this has to be my favorite story can't wait for the next chapter

silvertongueMVsilvertongueMValmost 11 years ago
AH MAZING

i loved this. The whole series is amazing. My favourite series without a doubt. honestly I love how up write and how real the characters are. When's the next chapter? I can't waaaait.

No seriously. You are amazing. hands down.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

You are so amazing! I absolutely LOVE this story and this is probably my FAVORITE one out of hundreds that I've read! I can't wait for chapter 20!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
AMAZING!!

I love you story! I CAN'T WAIT FOR CHAPTER 20!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
omg omg whens the next!!!

praise the writer of this story i love him. plus never let this story end :'(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Please come back to us soon!

Hey dude, we all miss Rory and Seb terribly. Hope you are alright and everything. I feel like I will cry if I don't get a R&S fix soon. This story is like a drug. Extremely addictive and I am kinda emotionally invested in these two guys. Since your name on here is Sebastiando, I was wondering if Seb is your real name and this is a true story? It would be bad ass if it's true.

But anyway, I just wanted to stop by and show some love and to tell you that you're greatly missed. Hope we hear from you soon.

-Katie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
When is the next chapter?!?! Going crazy here!

Pleeeeeeeease post a new chapter soon. These two are my favourite couple!

thephoenixhostthephoenixhostalmost 11 years ago
5 stars!

4 stars for a well written piece that makes your readers want to read it all over again

1 star as an incentive for you to post the next chapter. LOL.

I hope everything is doing well for you and if not then i hope that everything will set in place and you'd feel better after it comes to pass.

More power to you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Lookin for a story

I'm sry to b posting this here, but I'm lookin for a story about two boys who lived together because one of the boys mother died in a car accident and his friends parents allowed him to move in with them. Both boys them started dating each other without the parents finding out and them on cheated on the other biy with his ex-bf and they broke up etc....

If anyone could help I'd appreciate it.

Thks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Response to below

Anonymous under me. The story you are looking for is called "Dreaming of Dax" by cliffgirl. She also has a blog on blogspot.com. Just look for her under 'cliffgirl'. Per rumor on her blog she has since passed away, but the story is still on the blog. Please stop by to show some love and respect.

-Katie

lacedaemonlacedaemonalmost 11 years ago

Another great story(ies) is A New Life and Life Goes On. They can found here:

http://castleroland.net/stories/6/16/A%20New%20Life

and here:

http://castleroland.net/stories/6/17/Life%20Goes%20On

REALLY great stories.

lacedaemonlacedaemonalmost 11 years ago

I was so sad to hear cliffgirl may have passed away. My understanding she was in remission of cancer.

This is devastating and I hope it's not true. If it is, i know she will be truly missed by all the people she has touched in her life because she was so compassionate and caring for everyone she came in contact with.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Please come back!

SOOOOOOON!

scarlett1939scarlett1939almost 11 years ago
update soon

hey, hoping we have a chapter 20 soon! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I AM ADDICTED

I NEED CHAPTER 20!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Only story left

this is the only story left am reading all the others have ended or stopped... Pleeeeaseeee!!!! more :'''(

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
One of the best

This is one of the best stories I have read, I love it so much. I'll add my voice to the refrain begging you to continue it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please!!!

Need more! This can't be the end! x

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
oh well

ah this story is dead. Am gonna find a writer who will be able to carry on this story as we have nothing esle.

EricMorrisonEricMorrisonover 10 years ago
WHY HAS IT BEEN FIVE MONTHS SINCE THE LAST UPDATE???

This story is soo good, Im addicted, I need chapter 20!

Ive read the whole thing three times already, but I guess Ill read it another one while I wait for the next chapter. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
One of the best stories I have ever read!!

I don't usually comment but, this story is definitely worth the time and effort for me to do so!! This has got to be one of the best stories I've read on this site yet! I can't believe I only discovered it yesterday. Please keep up the good work!! Can't wait for the next installment of their love story ;) Chapter 20, please come faster!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Sebastiando... if you're still here, just wanted to let you know that I still haven't given up on you and this amazing story, and I can't wait to finally read about the rest of Rory and Sebastian's relationship. Checking every day, just in case :) x

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Did you Die ?

I'm about to start a petition or lawsuit or something against you so you can finish the story, Please don't give up on us !

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ONE OF THE BEST STORIES EVER!

Ok, I don't usually comment but this is a really really REALLY, good story!!!!!!!!!!!! And too not right a chapter 20 is suicide. Pls oh please don't kill us like this. Very good story

baikalisanbaikalisanover 10 years ago
Like everybody else...

I am anxiously awaiting chapter 20...

If you could give us a status update, at the very least, that would be great!!

Have a great holiday!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE!!!!!!

This is the first time I'm commenting on a story, have literally read all parts in one sitting and I'm salivating thinking of the next one. I love love love ur characters and u are beyond talented when it comes to writing a realistic story with flawed characters who happen to share this amazing love that's not perfect but is worth the time and effort needed to keep it burning.

I so love Rory and feel he's kind of had the bad end of the stick here, hoping his issues have been sorted on his own without Sebs help because he needs to be happy in his own skin before he can be happy in a relationship.

Please update soon, i'll be refreshing every hour till the next chapter :) thanks for sharing this amazing story with us and can't wait to read more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please continue with this!!!!!!

this is like the best story Ive ever read! please dont give up!

pierredtpierredtover 10 years ago
AMAZING

This was the most amazing story that I have read and I do not like reading. I could not stop!!!!! I need to know what happened next. This is truly something that I would buy if it ever had to be produced as a Series like Queer as folk. I felt like I was there while this was playing out. Thank you for sharing this with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Oh my god please continue!

I love your story D: your characters are so believable and I just love your writting, they've grown so much and felt so much, I've got teary eyed so many times just reading this beautiful story, please continue it, I can't wait to know what's next for Rory and Sebastian, I just can't, please please please don't let us hanging DX

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wonderful!

Oh my god this series was so amazing! It's currently 3:22am and I am still up. I absolutely loved the story. And I must admit I did cry when Sebastian and Rory broke up. You simply must finish their story. I want to know what happened the next day, who proposed to who, how amazing the wedding was, and of course the wedding night that Rory alluded to a few chapters back.

Also I greatly appreciated the Harry potter references! I would love to go to London one day soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow

I think Sebastian is a pig. But the again, it's like the autor said "That's how things works in real life" and, honestly, I need a shot of reality. Even so, I love this story. Congratulations. Please, keep writing.

fizzgigfizzgigabout 10 years ago
I hope everything is ok with you.

I absolutely love these guys! Your writing is so incredible that I can't imagine them not being real people. Your intricate descriptions of them make them as real as if they were standing before me. You make me want to know them, hang out with them, and be their friend. Their love for each other is so tangible I can taste it, and it is so sweet. And the sex is so way hot because of this. The sexual banter between them is awesome and keeps me coming back to experience it over and over again. The first sex scene between them in the front hallway of Rory's house is the hottest thing I've ever read and is my favorite on this entire site! I've read it so many times that I know their words by heart and yet I find myself reading it again and again. This is the longest you've gone without writing and so I hope that all is well with you. If it is in your power to do so, I beg of you to please continue. I so want to hear of them reconciling their feelings for each other. I also want to know about the proposal and wedding, and wedding night of course. I would love to see Rory topping Sebastian properly with Sebastian re-giving himself to Rory, and Rory feeling confident enough to take Sebastian aggressively like Sebastian loves and needs as well. If there is a reason you haven't been able to continue this story I know that myself as well as others would love to just hear from you here. Throw us a shout if you can! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
next chapter please

I'm desperately in need of the next chapter. The story is so good. Please don't let us wait for too long.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous