All Comments on 'Rosalita Ch. 01'

by Ahabscribe

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great story

Want to hear more about Rosalita!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
One hell of a story

Keep on, flow and content kept me hanging, lots of love with timely sex. Great Work.

Mystery_MeatMystery_Meatover 15 years ago
Refreshingly original & sexy scenario

A sexy mature Latina and an 18 year-old white boy - that's hot! The character development was exceptional, and the sex was deliciously graphic. I was glad she finally got around to sucking his dick.

One question - how old was Rosalita? "Old enough to be his mother" is kind of vague.

Looking forward to part 2!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
A very deep loving affair but could be more

You have created a very good vehicle for both mature and taboo venues. The well visioned lust and love scenes, make reading your story quite exciting. I became very in-tuned with the lovers, and thought I was there watching the couple making love. I even thought I could smell the musky scent of their love making. Thank You for your very erotic story.....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Romantic...

As arousing as all your stories have been in the past, they've all possessed quite a substantial amount of romance in them but this particular story was so moving & so heartfelt that even the uninhibited taboo sex was romantic! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fantastic story

As I've come to expect from all of Ahabscribe's stories, this is another fantastic read. Few authors of mother/son incest seem to be able to do this genre justice, and its refeshing to see Ahabscribe's work. All of it is good, but this is one of his best. Mother/son incest should always be about love, tenderness, and most importantly where the mother or mother-like figure is experienced and in control of the situation. This story is exactly like that. I especially like all the juicy dialog, or what I call 'mommy talk.' This dialog is especially important to elevate one story above other stories that 'get everything else right,' but its often the biggest stumbling block. If its not done right, and authentic sounding, it really messes up an otherwise fantastic story. Ahabscribe is especially good at getting it right every time. Please write more, and thank you again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Superb

Fantastic story, well written. One of the best on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Stop It!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the best story I have read on this site. But it's #3 or #4 of your storys. Damn what a writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
awesome

awesome man

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Will there be Ch 03

This is the best story ever, will there ever be a Ch 03

rafman188rafman188almost 13 years ago
Too good to end like this.

If either Cindy or Roslita is fertile, I foresee this story being almost as good as the superb 'Mother & Son: A Love Story' series. I pray this tale continues.

5/5

rafman188rafman188almost 13 years ago
Oops!

In my previous comment, I used the word "pray". I'm an atheist, so I meant to say, "fervently hope".

thechosen1989thechosen1989over 11 years ago
beautiful

well you complained that you didn't receive too many responses so here I am registering myself here and personally commenting on this entry of yours and its a beautiful one :) . even though its a 2 part series I hope you continue writing stories with such theme.

risingthunderboltrisingthunderboltover 11 years ago
Fantabulous

Heart crushing Story.Really awesome.Keep Going

rrynorriccrrynorriccabout 11 years ago
Beautiful

Thank you - This is wonderful, sensitive, touching and vivid! Please keep writing for us!

Hart_cdnHart_cdnover 10 years ago
More... pls.

Love the story ... and can't wait to read chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very nice

Sweet and erotic at the same time.

casannettecasannettealmost 8 years ago
Luke warm ...

The imagery of a Hispanic woman who is a janitor in a school is not arousing. You give her huge boobs, and I envisioned an overweight Mexican. The mixture of Spanish and excellent English was confusing. Skip the Spanish, it adds nothing. You could have made her a Spanish teacher at school. Your description of her bush was great. Boobs that are too big make her look like a cow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Rosita was my Teacher.

I have read many stories and this was the very best. It reminded me of the crush I had for my Spanish class Teacher in High School. I still think about her and start feeling my penis getting semi-hard. FYI: I am 77 years old.

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(8/19/2021)

Dang, those impulsive characters they'll do it every time; go off on a tangent without any warning. Loved your story. It's' now on my favorites list. It's been 13 years; I hope you're well, still writing and getting comment alerts. 5 stars of course. Oh, I give you a pass on your Espanol.

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(8/19/2021)

I just read casannette's comment below from 5 years ago this date. There's no accounting for taste. How big**ed. The KKK would just love him; sign him up.

Diecast1Diecast1almost 2 years ago

I love the story, I thought it was great. mrdata9770 , I agree with what you wrote. AAAAAA++++++

BilboMerkinBilboMerkinalmost 2 years ago

I liked your story concept but I wished for a cleaner narrative throughout. Work on the grammar and a bit more brevity. Rosalita is one HOT, mother-earth sort of woman and you had her deliver!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

What is it about men and their fantasies why does he always have to portray massive breasts and his huge cock ? Whilst it is true their are many men who seem to think that a woman's breasts must be massively huge and their own cock is also huge.

If I could find an author who was to write say: about a man who is insecure and has a smaller cock, has perhaps a body that is not of the god's and is out for an evening with some friends and who has the qualities of someone who really cares about people. Those are some of the things that a woman would see in any man and I believe you could have the makings of a block buster hit of a story even though it is built on fantasy and if you are still writing then I ask you to consider producing one that is possibly a love story that has twists and turns and you would stand out of the crowd of the stories of women who always seem to have massive breasts and the men who chase them who incidentally are always sporting huge cocks.

As a man who has the smaller penis and not a body of the god's I'd like to read from an author who thinks a lot about out of the box. If you do get to read my own review I'd love some feedback and if not then I believe it could be time for me to begin writing again and post on Literotica for myself.

Aussie1951Aussie19516 months ago
OMG

What are great storyline can’t wait for the next chapter⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous