Rosco & Louise Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Louise, Rosco has not said a word. His expression has not changed. But you know he wants to talk to us. I still find the way you two know each other so well so odd, a bit eerie sometimes. Maybe they should write about in some scientific magazine" John Said.

I knew she knew exactly what I was thinking.

"I am moving back into my parents house tomorrow. I think it is time for me to move on. Also you two could do with being on your own, without me always being there. I said.

"Rosco we both love you and you are welcome to stay here as long as you want. Please only leave when you are one hundred percent ready" John replied.

The thought of staying and seeing her everyday without holding her or seeing her sweaty after training and all the little things were too much for me. I just did not want to be the one to spoil their marriage. Then I heard her say to me in my mind that it was ok and she understood. She looked at me and smiled.

"Well we are only the next house along so we can always visit and you to us. Please feel free to come over for lunch or coffee or just for a chat" She replied.

With that the next day I moved back into my parents five bedroomed house. At nineteen I had what most people do not achieve all their lives.

I did notice over the next couple months they had improved from their low point, but it was never the same. He could never accept her for who she was. The fact that she did not set out to do any harm to him or the fact that she still really loved him did not help ease his mind. All the people from her office all loved her dearly. She had now been made the joint senior partner.

I still loved her so much it was agony for me. So I did what men in my situation would probably have done. I went out with other women, to get my mind on other things as it were. I met this twenty five year old women from one of the companies I look after, quite attractive. Well we went out for about three weeks, well not much going out I guess.

We went out on the first date for a meal and a film. She talked about her job and life and stuff and I just listened. Then over the next three weeks we had sex thirty nine times. I don't know if that is a lot or not, but I was happy. At the end of the three weeks she told me that I did not care about her and that I was in love with someone else. Tell me something I didn't know.

In the next six months or so there were four girls in total. Unfortunately none of them lasted longer than three weeks. I just couldn't manage to keep my mind on any other woman. So I thought for a while I wouldn't go out with woman until I had gotten over Louise, if that was possible. So I was now a three month virgin.

John and Louise would regularly come round and say hello. We would have coffee and chat or have a meal. I would go there often as well. We were all still very good friends. John and I would still go to self defence classes. In fact I had just got my black belt. I had started the karate lessons and it had taken me five years to get to the black.

"Rosco, what do you think of us taking Louise to a self defence class?" asked John.

"It could be a good idea, she is already very fit. She could be a natural" I replied.

"Okay. Come round to our place this evening and we'll both ask her" He said.

"I don't think that would a good idea John" Louise said.

"Come on it would be great fun all three of us going together. They are having an adult beginners class as well" John said.

I could read her mind that she desperately did not want to go, but also did not want to disappoint John. There was something else but I just couldn't read it.

"What do you think Rosco?" John asked.

I now did not know how to respond, either way I would make someone unhappy.

"Well I think we should leave it up to her" I replied.

"Coward. Louise I think this would be great. You really should learn how to defend yourself" John said trying to sound convincing.

Then I realised that she already could do self defence, but had never told John about it. She looked at me and smiled. She knew that I knew what she was thinking.

"Ok ok I'll come. Hopefully I won't make a fool of myself" She spoke quietly.

The Karate instructor was this tall, about six three, black guy. The thing that struck me about this guy was that he was like Brad Pitt's good looking brother. At every opportunity he would show his very muscular chest. His classes were full of women just because of him. He had sex with so many of his students and they were all willing, married or not. He was a seventh dan karate master and also a second degree black belt in Judo. He also had a six round boxing match with the British heavyweight boxing champ and he held his own. So I guess no husband would ever question him regarding their wives.

We started the karate lesson with the instructor showing a few moves to the new people in basic self defence. But it was obvious to me that he could not keep his eyes away from Louise. What also struck me was that John did not notice this at all. It was really bugging me, I wanted to get up and have a word with him. I could feel my rage beginning to boil. What does this bastard want, another notch on his bedpost.

"It's okay calm down" Louise quietly spoke in my ear.

She could sense my anger. I immediately calmed down.

"You there, why don't come up and help me with the next demonstration" the instructor ordered pointing to Louise.

Louise didn't speak but put her hands up to say no pick on some one else.

"Come on come on. You don't know when you could get attacked. It is best that you are prepared." He stated.

Reluctantly she got and walked to the centre of the matt. She was wearing her usual home outfit, training shoes, tracksuit bottoms and a thickish tshirt.

What nobody knew at that point was that Louise had not only done self defence but was a master in wing chun kung fu. Apparently when she was about eleven or twelve she was attacked by three girls at her school quite badly. Her father immediately started her on kung fu lessons. Like every thing she does, she was absolutely fantastic at it. After just a few months she not only stood up to those girls, but gave them a hiding. She later told me that she bitterly regretted hurting those girls, but at the time she could not see a way out of it. She currently trains 3 or 4 times a week and is the sparring partner of the women's world kick boxing champion.

I could see the smile on the instructors face as he looked at Louise. I could tell he liked very much what was in front of him. He wanted another notch on his bed post. He had never known a woman to resist his charms or a man to better him in a self defence contest.

He stood behind her and put his right arm around her and on her left shoulder. While he was doing this he continued to speak slowly to the assembled students. He put his hand gently on her left arm gently moving it up and down, in a caressing mode. I rarely lose my temper, but my blood was now boiling. I looked at John and he obviously could not see what I could see.

I looked at Louise and the normally constant smile on her face had gone and was replaced with a look of anger. I decided I could not take this anymore. I stood up rushed towards them in the centre of the huge matt. If it came to a fight between me and him, even though I am now six foot six with a nineteen inch neck, it would be a no contest. I would need six or seven of me to stand a chance against him. But the thought of a definite beating was not in my mind, just had to protect her. John looked very surprised at what I had just done, but still did not move.

"Get your hands off of her" I whispered quietly.

"Go and sit down boy, before I knock you down" He replied quietly.

"It's ok Rosco just wait, I'll handle this" She whispered.

This conversation could only be heard by us three, as we were maybe twenty five feet away from the others.

Take your hands off me or I'll embarrass the hell out of you in front of all your students and lady friends" She commanded.

He just laughed and held her tightly.

Then the most amazing thing happened, just mind blowingly unbelievable. She put her hand on his hand that was on her left shoulder. With a mere flick of her wrist the instructors feet left the ground and were above his head. He somersaulted and landed on his back on the matt. The other people in the gym were instantaneously quiet, not a sound in the large hall. John just sat not knowing how to react. Something just happened which could not possibly happen.

"You bitch. So we know some sort of martial arts do we? Well I'm going to give you a lesson you'll never forget." He ranted.

He stood up and rushed towards her and threw the first punch before I could move. I did not see Louise move at all but the punch went wide of her face. His face now was anger and amazement that he could miss. He had never missed before, ever. Another punch was sent towards her chin, then the merest movement of her shoulder and another miss.

I stood staring, probably with my mouth open. Here am I wanting to protect the woman I love and she was throwing a beating to a man I thought was unbeatable. She obviously does not need any man to protect her. Her face did not have the normal smile but the look of concentration, not a hint of anger. At this point I think I loved her even more than I did before, more than a man could love a woman, if this was possible.

He threw several more punches and all missed. He then tried a few low kicks, missed. Head kicks, missed. A mixture of high and low kicks, missed. Punches and kicks and still missed.

He then bent his left leg at the knee in front of him, his right leg went straight back and tried a straight right arm punch to the midriff. With the merest of movements she easily avoided the punch. But before he could react in anyway, she leapt forward landing on his thigh. He looked up frozen in his posture to her. She looked down at him and a glance told him that she could finish this at any point. Before he could still react she leapt off again.

Louise started to walk towards me, the merest of smiles reappearing on her face. I still could not believe what I had just seen. I moved towards her and hugged her. She put her hands around my neck. We held each other tightly, this was the first time I had hugged her like this. Even though we were in front of quite a few people, including John, I did not want to let her go. Just for a brief moment I let my mental guard down. I knew I madly loved her, wanted her and needed her. Wanted her to leave John and come to me. She was beautiful and sexy. She smelt so heavenly even when perspiring.

"I know how you feel. It's ok" She whispered in my ear.

But before I could say another word.

The instructor had composed himself and was coming in for another attack. Louise quickly turned and faced him, with her hands low by her side. I could see the anger in the instructors eyes, rage overflowing, humiliation. At the last moment She threw a straight right punch to his chin, not at full force. He stopped in his tracks for a second, but still tried to come forward. Another punch landed again on the point of his nose. His eyes watering, his nose bleeding, saliva and blood pouring from his mouth he again came forward.

She looked at him and her eyes told him if he did not back down he would fall down. He knew no retreat, virtually never been hit, he always won. How could he back down in front of his students. This could not be happening, she was supposed to be a trainee.

He lunged forward again trying a right punch. She grabbed his hand pulled then twisted and he was again lying on the ground. But this time he knew he was beaten. Courage had now left him and was replaced by fear. He stayed down.

A few days later John, Louise and I sat in there front room.

"Rosco we wanted to be the first to tell you something which we wanted you to hear from us first." John said.

"Ok" I Replied.

"We have decided to separate. We will be selling the house." He spoke with a tear in his eye.

I looked at Louise and knew she was quite upset. John could not accept that she was better than him, they hardly spoke, she still loved him. I was sad that they were separating but happy in a sense that she could now be mine. But reality came in to my mind again. I could not be so selfish, I must try and help them get back together. I looked up and saw Louise smiling at me and knew had just read my thoughts.

"Why don't one of you come and live with me for a short while. That way you can think about your feelings and I know you'll realise how much you love each other. Please don't rush into anything to hastily". I said.

They looked at each other and both agreed it was a good idea. Damn.

"Who would you prefer to live with you Rosco?" John asked.

"It's unfair of you to ask me that, I love you both. You decide between you and I'll be happy with your decision" I replied.

They again briefly looked at each other again.

"Well I think it would be better if Louise came to stay with you, If you don't mind. It is a large house and they say a change is as good as a rest." John said.

That was it Louise was now living with me.

For the next three months or so she was very quiet, crying constantly. I tried to look after her the best I could, making her breakfast and cooking the evening meals. But the break up was very hard for her. She could not change the way she was, she had loved John.

"Rosco I have a letter from John" she said

"Oh ok, what does it say" I replied.

"He has decided that we do not have a future together and that he wants to sell the house and split the proceeds."

"Louise there is no point me denying that I love you very much. But I think you have always known that. I want your happiness and if there was a way of getting you two back together I would. I want you to stay in this house, make it your own. Tell him not to sell the house and transfer it to him. I love john as well. I think this everyone would be the happiest"

"He would be happy if I let him have the house. But I can't stay here indefinitely."

"Louise if you are going back to John, then I am happy for you. Otherwise please stay with me for as long as you want. Please do not leave for at least a year, that way you can sort out your feelings and make a proper decision about your future."

"Ok then"

I was so happy that she is to stay, unhappy that she is upset about her divorce from John. But she is to be with me, I am to see her everyday. I had to be very careful how I approached her though, she is obviously in a very delicate state at the moment. I decided to give her plenty of time get over part relationship.

It was now about seven months after she moved in, I was just coming home from work. I saw a van parked in my driveway with its back door open. I walked into the house and I saw Louise and her father holding boxes. I was never any good at hiding my feelings from her. I immediately thought she was leaving and going to her parents or another house. My love was leaving, without even talking to me about it. My emotions were clearly showing on my face, my eyes were watering. I couldn't bear the thought of her leaving. She looked at me for a second without saying a word.

"Dad can you just give us a second please." She said

She put down her box and took my hand. We walked into the next room.

"What's the matter Rosco?"

"I thought you agreed not to leave."

She look at me and laughed and put her arms around me.

"You silly. I'm not leaving. You said you wanted me to stay, well I have all my stuff which I had taken from John's house and I was just bringing them here. I hope that was ok. I should have asked you first"

I put my arms around her and hugged her tightly. I think slightly to tightly, her feet were off the floor.

"My darling, please this is your house."

Her father at this point walked in. He saw us hugging with her legs around my waist and both us smiling and laughing.

"I take it everything is ok then?"

"Yes everything is absolutely perfect" Louise replied.

"Louise now that you have moved in and you seem a little happier"

"Yes?"

"I know you haven't been going out much. Do you think maybe you and I can go and see a show and get a meal or something?"

"Ok that would be great."

I stood and thought for a moment.

"Did I sort of ask you out on a date and you said yes?"

"Yep"

"There is one stipulation though to this"

"What's that?" She replied

"I have to hold your hand when we are out" I said jokingly.

We laughed.

So we started to go out for meals, theatre shows, cinema and many places over the next couple of months. The most that happened between us so far was a hug and a kiss on the cheek. But I was still very happy. I did not want to rush anything. I didn't want a quick fling and for her to realise she's made a mistake and leave. I wanted this woman for good.

Then things changed ever so slightly, for the better that is. She was about to leave and go to work. I occasionally do things when my brain is not quite engaged and this was one of those occasions. I gave her light hug and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Have a nice day at the office my darling" I said.

I didn't mean to give her a hug and a kiss, if that was all I did it might have gone unnoticed. But the words came out before my brain had kicked in. But the reaction I got was very favourable.

"Ok" she replied putting her arms around me.

She kissed me on the cheek and left. Maybe I should disengage my brain more often. I now knew that we were going to be ok and she was beginning to like me. The day dragged along that day, the mornings events were replaying my mind. I sent her a text just saying "hello". She replied with "hello short stuff", that was her nickname for me.

I got home that evening well before her and did the usual things. Since I get home before her I nearly always cook the meals. I like cooking, it gives me a sense of creativity and relaxation to do it. I am an early bird and make the breakfast also, which in most cases is coffee and toast.

"Hello short stuff where are you?" Louise said as she walked in.

"I'm in the kitchen."

She stood by the door of the kitchen and looked at me for a few seconds.

I walked over and lightly hugged her and kissed her on the cheek again. Hoping that the morning events were not a one off.

"I could get used to this. Anyone would think that you like me a little" she said jokingly.

These events went on for a few weeks, a light hug and a kiss on the cheek.

Then on one Friday just before she was to come home my brain decided to engage itself. I thought it was always me hugging and kissing her. Maybe she is doing it out of pity, maybe she hates me near her. I decided not to do the normal hug and kiss anymore.

"Hello Short stuff, in the kitchen are we?" she said as she walked in.

She stood by the door at looked at me.

"How was your day today?" I asked

"Yes fine, don't go to court as much these days"

"Oh why's that"

" Most of my cases seem to settle out of court"

"That's good isn't it?"

"Yes it is for the client, but it would be good to go to court, you know all the arguing and stuff. I love all of that"

"I have just finished the meal, hope it's ok"

"Every meal you make is fine, more than fine, it's great".

She stood by the door for a few seconds more.

"What's the matter?" she asked

"Nothing"

"Where is the hug and kiss then? Or have you gone off me already?"

"I could never go off you. I just thought maybe I was forcing you into the hug and the kiss."

She walked over and put her arms around me.

"I will tell you if you do something I don't want you to"

I put my arms around her and we both smiled. I went forward to kiss her. I don't know if it was by accident or on purpose but the kiss on the cheek, didn't happen. But our lips met very briefly.