Rosco & Louise Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now doesn't that feel better?" She asked

"Much"

"Good. Let's not have any more silly talk any more"

With that the morning and evening hugs and kisses got a lot better. I held her slightly tighter than before and we kissed ever so gently on the lips.

It was now nearly a year since she moved out of her old house. She was already divorced and her old house was in John's sole name. Although she probably lost some money out of it, they were both happy. She didn't need the money and he probably couldn't afford to buy another place if this was sold. But what I did notice was that he started to bring a girl regularly home. I am not sure if Louise knew this or not, I tried to hide it from my thoughts. If she knew about it, she never said.

Even though John still lives in the house opposite I don't know if he has ever notice Louise and I going out or coming in. That is until this one particular day. It was the anniversary of her moving in, so I decided that we should celebrate. I booked a meal out at the Ritz, then a show in a London theatre. Although it sounds really nice, it was so cheap so I decided to hire a chauffer for the evening as well. Well since I now had 3 people working for me, I paid one of them overtime and he drove our car for us.

"I have a special surprise for you" I said as she walked in.

"What's that then?"

"Well you know what day today is, don't you?"

"Yes it's the anniversary of me moving in." She replied.

"Well I have booked us a very special evening for us and since it is a Friday you don't need to worry about work tomorrow."

"Oh thank you" she said looking quite surprised and happy.

"Before I tell you what I have planned, I have these for you." I said handing her the biggest bunch of flowers I could find.

She took the flowers and there was a tear in her eyes

"Oh god I did not expect this".

For a moment she was quite speechless, John it turns out was not much of man for flowers or surprises. She put the flowers down and rushed towards me. We hugged tightly for a few seconds. She looked at me, our faces only an inch or so apart.

"I think I'm really falling in love with you. You have been so patient with me. I know how you feel towards me and knowing that, you have not tried to rush anything."

We then kissed more intimately than I thought possible. Our tongues met and circled each other, darting back and forth. I held her back and she held her arms around my neck tightly.

We parted lips and look at each for a few seconds.

"I love you and want you urgently. But I don't want a one night stand. I don't want to rush anything. You tell me when you're ready" I said to her.

Normally I am very good at controlling the state of my arousal, but not in this case. She started to say something and my brain disengaged again. All I saw was those sweet moist lips, slightly parted. I kissed her urgently again. She responded to my kiss, our heads moving left and right, our tongues darting in and out of each others mouths. I put my hand inside the back of her blouse and for the fist time I touched her skin. Unfortunately this was point where I lost control of my blood flow. Our hips pressed together even more urgently than before.

"I think you had better go and get ready, while I sit and calm down for a few minutes" I said.

When she came down she looked absolutely stunning, sexy, and gorgeous. I could go on and on about her beauty.

"You look absolutely stunningly beautiful" I said after I manager to shut my mouth from gawping.

"Thank you. But where are we going?"

"Oh to the local do track to watch dog racing. Hope that's ok?"

She looked at me for a few seconds.

"Oh you'er such a tease I now know where we are going, but you had me worried for a second."

Well we walked to the waiting car holding hands. As we were outside our house we saw John walking towards his house. He stopped and looked at us and we noticed him. He stared for a very long time, I don't think he hasn't seen Louise dressed like this for a long time and I was holding her hand. She also was wearing that infectious happy smile as well.

I had done nothing wrong in my pursuit of her. I had waited till they were divorced before I had made my feelings for her known and even then I hadn't tried to rush her at all. But John was more than just a friend to me and I felt a twang of guilt. I knew there was trouble ahead. I saw Louise look up at him, she gave a smile and a wave towards him. I noticed that the smile had gone from her lips at this point. John smiled and waved back.

I lay in my bed later that evening thinking about my date with Louise. We had a fantastic time. I think the chauffer driven car to the Ritz really made her happy and she loved the theatre. When I had told her that I got the whole lot from the internet at a knock down price, she was still happy. She says it was the thought that counts and it was an amazing evening and she would never forget it.

Suddenly Louise walked into my room, I never shut my bedroom door. She stood in the doorway in her sleeping shorts and tea shirt.

"I'm really lonely, do you mind if I sleep with you?" She asked.

For what seemed an eternity I could not speak, all my dreams seemed to come true. But then a reality check, I sensed that she just wanted to sleep. I sometimes hate the way we can read each others minds. I now noticed that she wore nothing underneath the tea shirt or shorts, please god help me to be good.

She slipped underneath the covers of my kingsize bed. We then talked about the evening and the meal we had at the Ritz. I move towards her and put my arms around her.

"I have to cuddle you during the night at least" I said.

"Oh good, it is a bit cold outside anyway" She replied humorously.

She looked at me and smiled and the added further

"I promise this will be the last night you'll have to wait. I do love you and want you as much as you want me. Just seeing John today has made me feel a little sad for him."

"There is one thing if we are to sleep together though" She said as we woke the next morning.

"What's that?"

"You can hug and kiss me as often you like and I'll love it, but you have to let me breathe."

I suddenly realised that I was wrapped around her, squeezing her tightly.

"Ok. I know we are in bed together and have just woken up, and our teeth need brushing, but I want to kiss you before I let you go."

"Silly. Please never ask to kiss me. Hold me and kiss me whenever you like. We faced each other and hugged tightly.

"Tell me you love me" she asked.

"I love you so much. I will never let you go now that you are mine."

We locked lips urgently. The warmth and feel of her body against mine made the state of arousal now completely uncontrollable. Our hips locked together.

"I don't want to spoil the moment, but why don't we both have a shower and stuff and then come back to bed." I said eventually releasing her lips from me.

"Great idea." She replied.

I could her feel warmth against my arousal as we locked in another passionate kiss.

"Does that mean I have to let you go now though?" I asked.

"Well it would a much better first time if we both showered and did all the normal morning things first."

We locked in another kiss. I could feel her dampness against me now. Our hips were now in a slight rocking motion.

"It might be a good idea if we did stop and shower now or the moment might be all over before it starts" she said.

"Only if you promise to come back" I replied holding her tightly.

"Er um well.....ok then" She said trying to tease me.

She got out of bed and went into the nearest shower room. I lie there for a minute or two allowing my body to calm back down again. I then got up and went into the second shower room I had. I don't know what other guys are like in the morning, but it does seem to take me awhile in the bathroom. I can't seem to finish in under thirty minutes.

"I think you had better come down stairs Rosco" Louise said as I got out of the shower.

"Why, is everything ok?" I replied.

"There is someone here who wants to talk to us".

Part two coming up.