Rose and Tom Ch. 01-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And so they both got up, and Rose lay back down with one pillow under her head. She spread her legs open, allowing Tom to climb between them. Then, Tom began to try and find Rose's vagina, only he kept missing high and finding her clit. Eventually, Rose helped Tom to guide his erect penis into her vagina, and what a feeling for Tom. It was unbelievably warm and slick and reasonably tight.

Rose advised Tom to "move your hips slowly." Tom tried that, came out of Rose's vagina a few times before finding the spot, and then he started to hump slowly into her. Rose was by now feeling a bit tired from all the rubbing in her vagina, but she allowed Tom to continue. Once Tom got the feel, it felt better, only he took forever it seemed to bring on his cum.

In and out, Rose said "Fuck me Tom" and "Harder, Faster" quite a few times. Tom's muscles weren't used to the action and so it was hard on him, but he did finally spark a fire in his balls.

Rose knew it was getting closer, and Tom kept going, pumping away, and getting harder. "Tom, fuck me hard. I want to make you cum inside me. Make me cum." Rose wanted to bring Tom over the edge. Finally, Tom felt his knees weaken, but he was in such a state of ecstasy that he kept going, pumping away hard as he fired his load into Rose.

Immediately Tom collapsed and kissed Rose. Rose was more relieved he came, but for the first time for Tom, Tom was amazed how hard it was and yet how exciting it was too. Rose then reminded Tom to "hold the condom on your penis as you pull out" which Tom did without trouble.

From there, Tom and Rose continued to cuddle for a while as they cooled down, and they exchanged a few kisses on and off as they did, before getting re-dressed and Tom walked Rose back to her apartment to end the night.

12