Rose of My Arse

Story Info
Cheryl's tattoo is more trouble than its worth.
2.4k words
4
27.3k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was three days since Cheryl Cole had her arse tattoo completed when she received a call from her tattooist asking her to see him immediately. Worried she got in her car and set off imagining the worst, the ink was going to react or something to that effect, she was aware her arse felt sore almost like it was bruised all over.

The tattoo parlour she used was nothing special, a discreet little place run by a short balding middle aged man perhaps slightly overweight called Dave who also did the tattoos. She used it as the paparazzi wouldn't be looking for celebs in a place usually used by middle class men going through a mid-life crisis. She got there and Dave invited her in with a cheerful smile that confused her given the circumstances of her visit seemed quite inappropriate "come in my dear please take a seat."

"Let's not waste time Dave you said this was urgent so give me the news, is everything safe?" Cheryl asked him her thick Geordie accent

"Oh yes everything went perfectly, this wasn't my first time you know."

"Then why was I called in?" she said worry turned to anger at having her time wasted.

"Yes to business. I have something to show you that you may prefer did not make its way to the press." Smirking he handed Cheryl an ipad and watched as her pretty face turned into a picture of anguish. What she saw was a file of pictures called Cheryl's arse and when she finally summoned up the courage to click on it there were at least twenty different photos both before and after the tattoo of her arse in all kinds of positions. One with her cheeks spread revealing a perfect view of her puckered little asshole and another with the words I am a slut written over her ass in whipped cream but by far the worse was one where she had been flipped over showing the world possibly the most fantasized about pussy in Britain if not the world. She realized with Horror that while she was knocked out (she had specifically requested to be unconscious during the procedure to avoid any pain) Dave had utilized the opportunity to snap as many humiliating pictures as possible.

"You utter bastard!" she yelled more angry than she has ever been before "what the fuck Dave I trusted you and this how you repay me, I could fucking kill you."

"I would show a bit more respect if I was you, your career is completely in my hands as I'm sure you realize. Just clarify I have various backups, full body shots so no one can claim fake and those you can see are just a sample. You were out for quite a while little lady." he said with a satisfied smirk that made Cheryl hate him even more.

"FUCK YOU!" she screamed burning with rage.

"Now I have two options and it's completely up to you which one I pick. I can sell these pictures to the lads mags for so much money I never have to lift a finger again or you pay me so much money I never have to lift a finger and let me inject that arse of yours a few more times if you catch my meaning." he said with a wink.

Cheryl fell silent for a good 10 minutes after he said this with her head in her hands softly sobbing unable to believe she had been so foolish, what did she expect to happen leaving her semi naked unconscious body alone with one man? No she thought this isn't my fault I trusted him as a professional how could I predict he would be such a perv, he always seemed so nice. Eventually she looked him in the eye and pleading said

"I will give you £3 million and a hand-job if you delete all the images right now in front of me."

"Sorry Cheryl but I'm afraid after admiring that arse of yours all this time I can settle for no less."

Dejected she realized she had to agree. She could leave and report him but by then the pictures would be out and she would be a laughing stock, besides she couldn't bear the idea of Knowing every time she walked down the street almost every straight man she saw would have jacked off to those accursed photos.

"god damn you Dave." she almost whispered her voice lost in the sound of sobbing "if you are to fuck my arse you are only getting £1 million." she added fully aware this compromise gained her little but she still couldn't just accept without putting up a token resistance.

"That's my girl." bleated Dave gleefully "you know I'm not a complete monster."

"That's not how I see it." she retorted

"Think about it, I could easily have fucked you while you were unconscious and then sold the photos to the press but I didn't I gave you the choice."

"So I am supposed to be grateful you didn't rape me but blackmailed me instead? Fuck you."

"I intend to, enough delaying go stand in the corner there by the chair were I first saw that marvelous arse and strip." he commanded. Unsteadily she walked over to the corner and began to strip. First to go were her leopard print designer heels and cute little sock, Dave wasn't much of a foot man but even he could appreciate the cute little things at the end of Cheryl's famously flawless legs. The legs were soon exposed as she removed her simple black leggings leaving her arse covered only by a pink frilly thong that did little hide Dave's prize from him. When she went to remove them Dave barked an order.

"NO leave them for last. I want to see something new, namely your famous tits." so she removed her jacket and shirt but faltered before removing the Bra unwilling to let this pervert join the select group of men to have seen every inch of her flesh. "Bit shy?" he asked and she gave him a look that could kill. "Take it off or I will." he said rubbing his cock as he said it. Hating herself more every second she undid the clasp of her bra letting him see her perfect 34c tits. He couldn't believe his luck. The pictures from magazines of her in a low cut top or bra had always got him excited but seeing them in person made him so hard he thought he would rip his jeans. They were perfect in size neither too big nor too small with little to no sag and capped with adorable little pointy pink nipples that have often been photographed pocking through her clothes. "Now bend over the chair and get ready, this is when the fun begins."

He slowly walked over to Cheryl and when he got up close delivered five strong slaps to Cheryl's still thong covered arse. She screamed so loudly he was worried someone would call the police as her arse was still sensitive to the touch after the tattoo. "oh my poor darling." he cooed with mock sincerity "lets rub it better." he then proceeded to rub her ass for a couple of minutes before removing her thong slowly. To his great surprise and delight he found the thong to be wet from her juices. "You little slut, I bet you couldn't wait for a chance to get some attention off a guy like me could you?"

"What! I don't want this you sicmmmphh!" she was silenced suddenly as with almost super natural speed Dave took her panties and gagged her with them forcing her to taste herself whilst he shoved himself balls-deep into her eager pussy. "Oh god!" she moaned through her gag in obvious pleasure

"I knew you wanted it slut." he said laughing as she pushed her hips back against the invading member. For her part Cheryl was in a state of shock not just because of the sudden violation but she could feel that Dave had a cock bigger than any man she had ever been with length of at least 8 inches and a width the size of her wrist, and she had just agreed to have it in her arse! Slowly he withdrew leaving her feeling empty. "I must say that is quite a piece of art if I do say so myself." he said admiring the tattoo "but it the rose bud concealed within I am more interested in." he joked whilst prying open her cheeks. He lined himself up with her puckered pink arsehole when Cheryl shouted

"Use lube you dick head or it will never go in!" she received a volley of quick spanks for her troubles that reduced her once again to tears. He did however disappear in search of something to use as lube. He returned shortly after with the whipped cream that he had written on her with previously.

"This should be fun." he said whilst spraying the cream all along her crack. He then proceed to eat the cream out of her arse whilst reaching forward and fondling her breasts, tweaking and playing with her nipples causing her to moan involuntarily. When all the cream was gone and she was wet with saliva Dave sprayed some cream on his cock and got cock to face with the Geordie beauty. "You know what to do if you want lube." he whispered in her ear whilst pushing his penis against her lips. Without a word Cheryl went crazy licking all-round the cock bobbing up and creating as much suction as humanly possible to make him cum in the hope of avoiding her upcoming anal torture. A minute in he pulled her off him by her hair proceeded to cum all over her face and hair then rubbed his own jizz in her hair saying "it took a lot of planning to get you here, but I'd say your worth it." before slapping her in the face with his cock "if you think that saved your arse you're wrong, just means I can go longer before I cum."

"Please Dave you are too big I won't cope, it will rip me in half, it was painful just with your tongue before." she pleaded as he lined his saliva covered cock up with her saliva covered hole.

"Cheryl why would I care if it hurts you as long as it's good for me?" he asked brutally forcing his first inch through her vice like ring making her cry fresh tears and bite down on the chair to avoid screaming again "but I will give you something to take your mind off things." he said inserting three fingers in her sensitive pussy and rubbing her clit with his thumb causing her to squirm uncomfortably against the unwanted pleasure he was making her feel. This wasn't right, Cheryl had always been a tough lover to satisfy that was one of the reasons Ashley played away, he couldn't make his wife cum even with a big black cock. So why on earth was she feeling such mind blowing ecstasy at Dave's fingering? was it his skill? did she find the situation arousing? whatever the case it seemed likely this would be the first time a man succeeded in making her cum since the late 90's. "When were you last fucked back here? You are tight as nun."

"Only....done once...by Ashley." she gasped between shrieks of alternating pain from her arse and pleasure from her pussy. "He said it seemed to hurt me so stopped."

"How sweet." mocked Dave whilst forcing his cock three quarters in resulting in a shriek from Cheryl loud enough to shake the heavens. It wasn't a scream of pain however, but pleasure. The deep penetration combined with Dave's skillful fingering had pushed her over the edge causing an explosive orgasm. Now Dave focused purely on his own pleasure removing his fingers from her pussy and, after licking her juices off his hand, with each hand powerfully grabbed her hips and proceeded to pound her arse mercilessly. Due to Cheryl having made him cum once already he was able to keep this up for 10 minutes before shooting his seed up her warm velvety passage. He withdrew slowly and then admired the large gaping hole he had left in the place of her once tight rectum.

"Well Mrs Cole that was a very productive session." he said in a soft voice pocketing her bra and thong. "You may collect your things and leave" he said deleting the pictures off the Ipad. "Oh by the way I had no backups, you could have avoided all this deleting these when you arrived he said with a grin like the Cheshire cat.

"Fuck you Dave." she said wearily whilst getting dressed. "If I never see you again it will be too soon." Dave couldn't help but laugh at the awkward way she walked when she left and the white stain forming by her arse on her leggings as his cum oozed out of her abused hole.

"I expect my pay soon, 3 million no less." he said and she just turned and gave him the finger before leaving without saying a word.

Cheryl left her self-esteem in tatters as well as her arsehole. The whole drive home she was cursing herself for getting herself in that situation and then going along with that sick pervs deal. She wasn't sure her hole would ever recover and the emotional scares she knew never would but worse than all that was the fact she had cum. She had cum harder than she had cum in years with a near stranger's mammoth cock in her arse and fingers in her pussy. At that moment she was the happiest she had been for so long. She made herself sick, what was wrong with her? why did it take a near rape scenario to make her cum when kind tender lovers had failed?

She had barely been home for 10 seconds when she got an E-mail from Dave. Not knowing what to expect she opened it to find a 40 minute video of her degrading ordeal taken from various hidden cameras around the room. Dave's face was blurred and unrecognizable but there was no mistake as to who the dirty slut having her ring stretched by his massive member was. The text with it simply read "Mrs Cole. I have you scheduled for 15 injections a month for the foreseeable future. You don't want to miss them. Yours truly Dave."