Rose Travels for Sir

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He starts off softly, the flogger licking my skin, almost kissing it rather than biting at it. His voice is clear and deep as his arm continues to move. He tells me what a dirty little slut I am for getting wet at the thought of what He would be doing to me. At the thought of these people watching what He would be doing to me. His arm doesn't tire easily. He continues one hit after another, the bite of the flogger building and building until I feel the heat on my ass and see the tears running from my eyes. Saliva is running from the corner of my mouth, I'm panting and my breasts are heaving quickly.

At this point my lust is dripping down my thighs, gathering in a small pool beneath my body.

"My dirty slut pet seems to be enjoying herself. You have permission to cum my pet, if you can." He says, stepping up his motions. The flogger is hitting me harder now, biting at my ass cheeks and the back of my thighs. Every time a hit kisses my inner thighs, I buck and groan. Within minutes my first orgasm is crashing over me, the humiliation that He has made me cum with just the flogger and in front of all these people is overwhelming. I close my eyes and try to block out the look on their faces. But he keeps going and minutes later I'm shaking and groaning into the gag again, as a second and then a third orgasm crashes over me.

"Good pet." His voice is calm and reassuring which sends warning signals to my brain. He's just getting started. The flogging continues but the dildo buried deep in my dripping cunt begins to vibrate. The girth of it hits me perfectly and I cry into the gag. He moves down my body, the flogger licking at my bare feet, which I hate, and then back up over my ass to my back. I can feel the heat radiating off of me from where the flogger lands. My skin must be a glowing shade of deep pink. The red and black leather is constantly licking between my thighs as another orgasm builds up inside of me, just before I cum He stops.

"Perhaps it's time to move on to something else. I need a couple of volunteers." He says looking out into the crowd before glancing quickly back at me. He smirks and returns his attention to the crowd.

We had talked about Him using people, strangers, before but now that He is asking for them I begin to panic. I'm unable to see who he chooses until one male and one female, submissives by the way they are dressed, or undressed, are standing on either side of me. He pushes my head down further until it locks into place. From this position I am unable to see the mirror without seriously straining my neck, but it positions my upper body with in kneeling distance from ground.

"You will suck, bite, nibble, what ever you feel like doing with her nipples and do not stop until I tell you too. No hands, mouths only," He instructs the two people sitting below me. In, almost, unison they take my throbbing nipples in their mouths. "While they do that I'll move on." I hear the smile in His voice and shiver.

From my new position I'm able to see His designer dress shoes pacing behind me but I don't know which implement He's planning on using next. He allows the two below me to play with my nipples until he hears my breath begin to catch in my throat. That's when the first blow lands across my ass, ripping a scream from inside of me, only to be sucked in by the gag.

A cane.

He's never caned me before. My mind is being torn in too many directions, the sensations of the mouths on my nipples, the dildo vibrating in my cunt and the cane on my ass. When He hits the inside of my thighs I begin to lose all sense of reality. The pain mixed with the pleasure is too much. Black spots float around the sides of my eyes and all I hear his Him. I'm almost completely lost to the world when I feel the dildo begin to thrust in and out of me. I open my eyes and look down but the only person behind me is Him and He's standing off to the side. The pumping begins and despite being in a room full of people watching my every move, my hips try to roll up to meet each thrust.

The bite of the cane is slowly moving from searing to numbing pain. My nipples are on fire, my clit begging for attention and my pussy is clenching around the large black dildo as if its life depends on it. Another orgasm is moving full steam ahead and just as I'm about to burst he stops again.

I lift my head, ignoring the strain it causes and see that my face is blotchy, red and tear stained but my eyes are open wide and darker than ever before.

Then it all starts again. The people below me are not only torturing my nipples they have obviously been given permission to play because they are playing with themselves and each other. A little further back I see a man, taller than Sir with a full face of hair and dark eyes pushing a metal pole and realize that it is him who is fucking me with a dildo extension. As if feeling my realization he begins pumping faster. I look up just enough to catch Sir watching me. He grins, it's evil and I want to punch him for enjoying this so much and yet He knows it's what I need. The cane bites my thighs a few more times before He steps around the cart and walks towards my head.

"You, my dirty whore pet, will show us just what a naughty slut you are and beg," He says removing the gag from my mouth. Instantly I'm licking my lips and wishing I could wipe my mouth off. "Do you understand whore?"

"Yes Sir." I say, however it doesn't sound like me. It never does in these situations.

"Good girl." He pats my head and returns to my ass.

"Thank you Sir." I try to call after Him but my voice isn't strong enough. I barely have enough time to take deep breath when He swings the cane down between my thighs. The man fucking me with the dildo is speeding up and the two people below me are sucking harder and harder. He's pushing me and I know it. The problem is I need more.

"It would seem my little slut isn't satisfied with her current situation. Are you needing something else whore?"

That's when I realize what he meant by me having to beg. He wasn't talking about cumming.

"For those of you who cannot see what my wanton lil cunt is doing right now. Not only is she thrusting to meet every inch of that large black dildo in her dirty cunt but she is wiggling her ass. Tell us why pet?"

I bite my lip and swallow the desire to moan and beg for what we both know I want.

He slaps the cane across my ass twice before saying, "Tell us what it is you want my desperate lil fuckslut."

"My ass." I answer, whimpering.

"Louder and speak clearly so that every single person in this room knows what a dirty ass whore you are."

My body shudders, I take a deep breath and respond loudly, "Please Sir, my ass Sir."

"What about your ass my begging slut?"

"PLEASE Sir," I beg, "Please, oh please Sir fill my ass Sir, please, please."

He chuckles and tears escape my humiliated eyes. The cane licks across the back of my thighs again and I howl against the pain, "Because you asked so nicely pet, I'll see what we can do for you." The amusement in his voice fills me with shame and yet I moan when I feel cold liquid being rubbed over my anus.

My eyes open and I watch as the man behind me with the dildo extension works a second extension between my tight, puckered asshole. I moan and sigh, once I feel and hear the familiar pop of the plug pushing past my resistance. I'm full and my body is vibrating.

It all starts again. The sucking and biting of my nipples. The fucking of my ass and cunt and the licks of the cane raining down over my already tender skin. The build-up is quicker this time and he almost misses the fall.

"Stop," He yells, our eyes meet in the mirror but the sight of my body shaking and trembling steals my attention. I'm lost in the view of my face and the crowd when suddenly my world is turned. "Surprise." He says with a chuckle as he spins the portion of the wood piece I'm tied too around so that I'm facing the crowd, my ass is now to the mirrors, my spread, dripping pussy, and beet red face before the audience.

"I do love a good trick." He teases and everything starts again, but now I can clearly see the eyes in the audience. Then the vibrating begins. In my ass and in my cunt. I moan and push myself into each thrust, silently begging for more.

I scream when He brings the cane down on my widely spread cunt. The pain is unlike anything I have ever experienced from Him. His assault continues but I'm losing my hold on reality. My eyes close as I lose myself in the pain and pleasure.

"Open your eyes cunt and watch them. Show them what a desperate fuckslut you are. Use your hips and show them how much you enjoy having two of your holes filled, in fact, let's fill that last one."

My mouth instinctively closes when someone appears to the side of me with a large dildo gag and shoves it between my lips. I cry and bite at the stranger but he's bigger and stronger and gets the gag in place before I inflict much harm.

He smacks my pussy with the cane twice, "Bad slut," He smacks it again. "Look at them. I want you to watch their eyes as you cum for them." He says and with his words everything increases. The thrusting, the sucking, but it's his bare hand coming down on my cunt now.

I whimper and try to move away from his large palm, but there's nowhere for me to go. I lock eyes with him and let go. Speed is building, my orgasm climbing to new levels. The world is shaking around me, my reality wavering. My body is clenching around the dildo and the plug, my nipples burning and aching. Nearly every inch of my body is radiating heat and with every smack on my cunt I'm closer to falling.

"Cum for me slut," He says, "Show them all what a wretched selfish whore you are." I try to keep my eyes on His but something behind him catches my attention. I glance quickly and it happens. I'm soaring, my body convulsing, I'm practically choking on the dildo gag as orgasm after orgasm roars through me. I try to keep a hold on reality, I continue to search for those eyes in the crowd but I'm losing everything. Every inch of me is being sucked into His world. Into the pleasure and pain he is giving me.

I can't be sure of how it happens. In my mind it all happens at once. The eyes, Sir's words as the cane returns moving from my tits to my sloppy cunt, back and forth until I scream. I scream around the dildo gag until I am hoarse. My body shakes, my legs spasm until the room goes dark, but I can hear the crowd. The cheering, the clapping, the comments. Or maybe it's a dream.

When I come too, I'm back in the dressing/waiting room with Sammy and the same ladies who had helped me earlier. Sammy is gently rubbing Sir's healing lotion into my skin and the ladies are washing cum from my body. Apparently after I passed out a few of the audience members asked to cum on me and Sir agreed. Which, of course, sends another wave of shame through me.

"You were beautiful and amazing Nat," Sammy says while he finishes up. "He's so proud of you. Drink this."

I take the bottle of water and drink as if I've been in the desert for weeks. "Where is He?" I ask. My throat is scratchy and my voice is weak.

"The usual," Sammy's eyes say what his mouth can not, "Do you need anything?"

"More water."

Sammy leans forward and kisses my nose. "She's good, grab a couple more bottles," The ladies leave but return a few seconds later with two more bottles. Sammy slips my pretty, pink sundress back over my body. "The evening is yours and I believe it will be a very good one." He kisses my cheek and leads the two ladies out of the room.

I stare at my reflection for a few moments. My cheeks are flushed, my eyes red and still hazy and lost. The dress covers most of the marks on my skin except for a hint just above the neckline and a few across the back of my thighs. I pull my long, dark hair into a braid and give myself one last look in the mirror. This is the part of the night that I will never get used too.

It only takes me a few minutes to make my way from the dressing room to the upstairs party area. The music, laughter and voices are easy to follow. Like the last place, this one has its show and shower rooms on the bottom level, then the party floor and I am willing to bet an adult store on the main level.

The party area is dark, filled with people and many doors leading off to various private or semi-private rooms. I easily spot the bar at the far end of the room. I'm not surprised that they're not serving booze but am very happy to have my choice of bottled water.

"Where am I?" I ask the bartender as I hand him three empty water bottles and take the bottle of Aquafina I ask for.

"I'm sorry?" He says with a laugh.

Shame washes through me and look away, "I don't know where we are..."

"Ooohhhh. Yes, Rose isn't it?" Lust flashes in his eyes and my cheeks flush.

"Yes."

"You're in Maui honey," The words slowly sink in and I feel myself sliding. "Careful there." He says with a laugh as I steady myself on the barstool. That's when I realize what I saw before I passed out.

I spin around and slowly look out at the room, searching for his face.

"Looking for someone darlin." I hear from behind me.

I take a deep breath and spin around. I want to be calm and collected. I don't want him to see my excitement but I know him better than that. He will see right through me.

"Hi." My voice comes out as a squeak.

Kyle. One of the first Dom's I ever spoke with. We met through Tumblr and if circumstances had been different I would have submitted to him ages ago. But life isn't always as easy as we would like it to be. In the months I spent talking to him I learned so much about myself, about my limits and kinks, about the lifestyle and what it truly means to submit. But over time we drifted away from one another and I haven't spoken to him in a long time.

Now as I stand before him every emotion I've ever felt for him comes rushing back and I don't know how to cope. I'm torn between hugging, punching and dropping to my knees. I know he can see all this in my eyes and I look away. Kyle is adept at reading people but I'm not in the mood or a place where I can allow him to see that deep inside of me, again.

His lips curve into a smile and I instantly want to attack him. Instead I reach out and grab his arm. Once I'm sure he's solid I pull myself off of the stool and hug him.

"I can't believe it." I whisper into his ear.

He chuckles and pulls me tighter to his body. "What are you doing here darlin?"

"Isn't it obvious."

"You found someone I see." He says sitting on the barstool next to me.

"Yes." I say and look down.

"Natalie?"

"Kyle."

"Look at me Natalie," I can't do it. I've pictured this moment over and over again and now that it's here, I can't do it. "Natalie," He grabs my chin and turns it towards him. "What are you hiding from me and why?"

"I," I hug him again and kiss his cheek, "You smell better than I imagined."

"What did you imagine I smell like?"

"I don't know, but not this."

"How did you,"

"About six months, a different city every month." I say ignoring his question. "He's great. I mean we, it's, complicated but,"

"I was going to ask about your ex."

"Eight months I guess it would be now. I met Sir shortly after that."

"Rose." Sir's voice cuts through the crowd and I know He's approaching.

"I have to go." I practically leap off of the stool and turn towards Sir's voice.

"Rose, my beautiful pet, how are you feeling?" He asks hugging me.

"I'm fine Sir thank you for asking." I smile and try to cuddle into his arms but he quickly moves and holds me at arms length.

"Who is your friend Rose?"

"Sir this is Kyle. Kyle,"

"You may call me Mr. Green." Sir says to Kyle, who chuckles and gives me a look.

Shame burns my cheeks and I look down.

"Come Rose I have some people I would like you to meet." Sir says pulling me away from Kyle.

"Yes Sir," I say obediently. "Um, it was nice to finally meet you, in person I mean." I say to Kyle, avoiding his eyes.

"Natalie," He stops himself, realizing that my Sir hasn't used my real name. "You too Rose, maybe we can catch up a little later."

"Maybe." I mumble and walk away, following Sir across the room.

Time moves slowly over the next two hours but eventually Sir's attention to me fades and I'm free to explore. I walk through the room towards the bar hoping Kyle will still be there, but I know he won't.

"Come with me." Sammy says taking my arm and leading me through a crowd of people towards the back of the room.

"Sammy where are you taking me?" I ask, trying to keep up with his long legs.

"Hurry up before he sees us." He opens a door near the back and says, "If you hear three knocks he's approaching, I can't keep him away for good. Now go." Sammy pushes me into the room and closes the door behind me.

I stare at the closed door for a minute shaking my head. Sammy has always been a friend but I have no idea what he's talking about.

"Your Sir's lover cares about you." Kyle's voice cuts through the air. I spin around and see him and a woman with a beautiful smile, gorgeous skin and curves to die for sitting on the couch. "You shared a lot with Sammy. He knew who I was the moment he saw us hug."

"What?"

"Sammy came up to me after you left and asked if I was the "infamous" Kyle. His words, not mine. When I told him I was, he explained that you shared much with him over the past six months."

"Did he now?" I ask and tilt my head. But before he can say anything further I rush across the room and hug the girl sitting next to him as tightly as I possibly can. "Lani." I squeal and kiss her softly.

Lani. The first friend I made whose kinky side rivals mine. We met on Tumblr as well and bonded quickly over a mutual love of erotica, reading and writing, spanking and being strong females. She's also the first girl I've ever had a legitimate crush on.

Things with Lani and I started off slow. We got to know each other, flirted, teased, even wrote some stories together. She is an incredible friend who knows a side of me that I keep hidden from most of the people in my life. She is also one of the few people who knew how deep the issues were in my old relationship. She gave me the courage to stand up for myself and be me, even if it that meant hurting someone else in the process.

"Finally." Lani says, kissing me back. "Now tell us what's going on. Your Sir has a male lover?"

I laugh and sit on the floor below them, crossing my legs at my ankles and leaning back on my hands.

"He loves playing with women but wants only Sammy, who am I to judge?"

"So you swapped one fucked up relationship for another?" Kyle says, shaking his head. "One extreme to another."

I know he's not judging but his words hurt. "He satisfies my submissive needs."

"And what about your sexual needs darlin? Who's satisfying those?"

I look down and say, "I can only focus on one thing at a time."

"That's bullshit and you know it. Why does he call you Rose?"

"That is the name I gave him. He's never asked for my real name and I've never offered it."

"You've never told him your real name?" Kyle says leaning forward on the couch.

I shake my head, "Sammy knows because he handles all the travel plans but I asked Sammy to keep it between us and he has."

"How does all this work?" Lani asks moving down on the floor across from me and leaning against the couch.

"Well he sends Sammy to pick me up. I never know when or where we're going. I have to keep Sir apprised of all my plans. Work schedule, parties, personal travel. I travel blindfolded with headphones on so I don't know where I am until after the scene is through."

"Start at the beginning Natalie." Kyle says, his eyes watching my every move.

"I met Sir shortly after I ended things with, He attended a munch in Chicago and we hit it off. We started talking and he explained what he was looking for and asked if it would be something I would be interested in. The first two months we played a couple times a week. I fell in love with it. He learned my fantasies and limits and I learned how he works." I pause and look up at Kyle. "Then he took me to my first party. He explained that I would travel with Sammy, who I had met a couple times and that I wouldn't learn of my location until after our scene. The first time was scary but I was hooked. I couldn't wait to do it again. But he only wanted me once a month and the rest of our playtime was cut."