All Comments on 'Rose was Red and Violet, Blue'

by Scaramouche123

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
wuz2bluwuz2bluover 13 years ago
Six stars out of five!

Wonderful writing! Intelligent without being showy, sincere and genuine throughout...and damn sexy at the same time!

If i could i would vote for this story ten more times!

Thank you for sharing your talent. It's rare indeed that an erotic story can be healing as well as hot, but you managed it seemingly without effort.

I guess there's nothing left to say but "Wow!"

William smythWilliam smythover 13 years ago
I'd give it 10

Well written story. Well concieved story line. The second of two VERY good stories by this author. Highly recommended.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A lovely fantasy

Amazing imagination ~ fascinating story ~ well done!

klaxxklaxxover 13 years ago
Nice one...

A very nice fantasy indeed.

The thing is, as you kept bringing up the subject, it felt like dad was mostly along for the ride. In the end, I couldn't decide whether or not the girls really loved him as a man - as opposed to a combination of 1) giving their dad a sexual gift of gratitude; 2) giving their dad a mercy fuck; and 3) using their dad to launch their sex lives, intending to move on in a short while.

There's nothing wrong with that (IMO), though I personally much prefer a romantic fantasy. The uncertainty of the bouquet's motivations made it hard for me to get immersed in the fantasy, and therefore made the story less enjoyable than it otherwise could have been. Just sayin'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Beethoven

Hi,

Thank you for a beautiful story. One troll-comment though: I spent a third of the story thinking of Beethoven's 6th (must be symphony, there are only 5 piano concertos) - and the fact that there's no harp in that symphony. What was the harpist doing on stage?

Luckily, I spent the remaining two thirds of the story enjoying your style and the intriguing scenario.

tomscardstomscardsover 13 years ago
well done

and for anonymous who said "A disgusting achievement!", if it is that bad for you, what in the hell are you here for?

Scotsman69Scotsman69about 13 years ago
Gorgeous

I must admit the idea of father-daughter sex is difficult for me, as the father of two young women about whom I've never had a sexual thought. But this is an outstanding story.

CaligrlCaligrlabout 13 years ago
Dear Scaramouche...aka Tenderheart

Considering all the possible implications for your pen name, it is an understatement to say my expectations for this story were off the mark. In fact, I am delighted to say I was pleasantly surprised in the diametrically opposed direction you decided to take. Your telling of this story was imbued with such tenderness, leaving a positive imprint on my heart. Thank you for taking the time to write about a controversial topic that is far outside societal norms, with such care and finesse!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
God dam

Who the fuck man

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A true masterpiece

of the hundreds of stories I've read here this is by far one of the best. It made me laugh aloud, and even cry. I've never reacted to a story as I have this one, I'd love to read more just like it, but even if this is the only one you ever produce of its nature and calibre I must say; Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous