Rose was Red and Violet, Blue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you mean served?"

"Rose and I cancelled our reservations. We're making dinner"

"Why?"

"Rose is red and didn't want anyone seeing her, and I quote, "looking like a tomato, and truthfully, I'm a bit blue today."

"Oh dear. This is the first birthday of your adult years, and you're stuck with me at home."

"Funny how that worked out, isn't it," Violet smiled?

"You mean..."

"I mean, I bet it turns out to be a lot better than you could possibly imagine." Violet did a pirouette and looked back at me. "Remember, drinks at seven-thirty and look sharp buster. You've a date with the two hottest women in town."

"Yes ma'am."

I lay back down on the bed and drifted in and out of consciousness for a while. Then, unable to sleep, got up, showered and shaved and opened my closet door to see what I could wear. There hanging on the inside of the door, was my formal tux, with all the accoutrement laid out on the closet's vanity, including a new cologne I'd never seen before. At seven-thirty, I left my bedroom and walked down the hall. I knew somewhere deep inside of me, this evening was going to change us forever.

When I got to the formal dining room, the table was set and fresh flowers adorned the center of the table. A huge splay of roses was on the top of the bar, twenty-four red and one yellow to be exact. I smiled.

I went behind our bar and saw three of my best bottles of wine laying on the counter, with three of the correct glasses for each type beside the appropriate bottle.

I mixed a pitcher of martinis and started to pour one into my glass when Rose and Violet entered the room. I was dumbstruck.

The girls wore identical dresses. They were cut perfectly for their dancer's bodies with quite a bit more cleavage revealed than I had ever seen on any of their clothes.

"Put you tongue back in your face mister. I know you think you are seeing double, but I can assure you," Rose continued, "we are real and for now, we don't bite."

Violet asked, "Is there enough in that pitcher for three glasses?"

"Who are you and what have you done with my daughters?"

Rose giggled. "Silly. She's Violet and I'm Rose. The escort service sent us over to keep you company this fine Valentine's night."

I arched my eyebrow. Violet smiled. It was that smile that changed everything. I decided to play along.

I reached behind a row of glasses and brought out two, identical black velvet boxes.

"Ladies, I think it's time to add one more touch to the perfection I see before me."

I extended both of my hands, each holding a box.

Rose spoke first. "For us?"

I nodded.

Violet looked at Rose and they nodded. They both opened their box at the same instant.

"Oh my god, daddy," Violet exclaimed.

"It's beautiful," Rose added. "I mean they are exquisite." The girls held up the matching diamond necklaces to their necks. "Put mine on me," Violet said.

"No. Me first," Rose interjected.

"Daddy, make a choice, please."

"Oh, I already have made a choice."

"You have?"

"Yes I have." I paused for dramatic affect.

"Who," Rose blurted out?

"I want to watch you put the necklace on each other. I want you to do it facing each other and do it at the same time."

"Once again the diplomat," Violet said smiling with her eyes. She turned to her sister.

"Hold your ponytail up."

"Hey," Rose said. "We're supposed to do it together."

"Now," Violet commanded.

Rose's entire countenance changed in an instant. She became obedient and raised her ponytail up off the back of her neck.

Violet took the bracelet from her own box and put it around her sister's neck, latching it and then adjusting it so that its bottom diamond hung right at the junction of where her cleavage started. She paused, then stepped even closer, held her sister by the waist and bent forward and kissed her gently on the mouth.

Rose sighed.

I poured the martini mixture into the glasses I had chilled while we talked, then handed each of them a glass.

"Now girls, this stuff is very potent. Go slow.

Rose set her glass down and repeated the dressing of the necklace on her sister, then, instead of holding her sister by the waist, she put her hand behind her sister's neck, pulled her forward and kissed her full on the mouth.

The kiss seemed to last forever. "Excuse me, my vixens, please, please keep the celebration of Sapphos to a minimum. This is Eros' day."

"But Daddy, Eros is love and Sapphic love is just another," Violet paused, "hmmm, let me think, Sapphic love is just another expression of love between separate organisms. Yeah, that's it, we're separate organisms and we seek the comfort of the love companionship brings. Can't fault that can ya bub?"

I squinted a smile at Violet's rationale. "Sounds like a thinly disguised plea for permission to me," I said.

Rose reached for the glass and handed it to her sister, then picked up the other one.

"I'd like to propose a toast," she said.

Both Violet and I waited.

"I'd like this day to be the day I know a man for the first time."

"Here, here," Violet added. "Me too."

I sat looking at the two of them, identical in every respect except personality, and realized, they were the image of their mother incarnate. If possible, I fell more deeply in love with them at that very moment in time. But in doing so, I worried; I would henceforth abandon the role of parent. The realization took my breath away.

Violet sipped her drink, the very first martini she had ever tried, and then set her glass back on the counter. She shook her head, exhaled loudly and said, "I don't care for that at all."

Rose sipped at hers and let the liquid run back in her glass. "God daddy, do you really like these?"

"I guess it's an acquired taste."

"So is stuffing something large up your butt," Rose giggled. "But I guess if you get used to it..."

Violet giggled too.

"Listen girls. I know you are now adults. But we need to have some rules set forth so we don't overstep that which is acceptable behavior."

"Oh Daddy," Rose sighed. "We only need one rule."

"And what, pray tell, would that rule be?" Without hesitation Rose answered. "Anything goes, silly. It's the only rule we need to have in place for the rest of this day."

"Here, here," Violet agreed. "Anything goes."

"Hmmm," was all I could muster thinking; maybe I was only along for the ride.

"Let's eat," Violet said. "I'm hungry."

"Me too," Rose agreed. "Real hungry," she added emphasizing real.

"Okay," I said. "How should we do this?'

"You take charge of the wines," Rose commanded.

"I'll gather everything up," Violet offered.

"I'll serve," Rose said, adding; "and Daddy, since Violet and I are your willing slaves for the night, the best way for this to work is for you to sit here," she said, indicating where I should be. "I'll sit across from you on the right, and Violet will be next to me, on your left. Okay?"

"Why are the slaves giving the orders," I asked?

"We're not giving orders, we're just setting the stage for this evening's debauchery" Violet clarified.

"Oh my goodness, I said. You two seem determined to have your way no matter what I think."

"That's right," Violet said.

"With you, that is," Rose added.

"Pardon me?"

"Have our way with you," Rose giggled.

I shook my head, smiled at the energy in the room and began fussing with the wine.

Violet and Rose went to the kitchen to prepare the evening's repast.

Whoever says a meal needs to be cooked before it is edible needs to rethink food.

The first course were plates of figs, nuts, and avocado slices arranged around salmon sashimi, cut the way the girls learned when they took a sushi making class. We had a wonderfully dry white, chilled perfectly to accompany the course. The girls made us eat everything with our fingers.

"Daddy, can I ask you another question," Rose said as she licked the last remnants of an avocado slice from her fingers?

"What was the first question?"

"Just that, she giggled. Can I ask you another question?"

"I'm not sure I understand."

"Rose is being silly," Violet said,. "The wine seems to be making her silly."

"Am not."

"Are too."

"No, I'm not." The first question is can I ask you another question? I'm just being specific in my speech."

"Oh," I said. "I get it. Sure. Fire away."

"See," she said turning to her sister. Then turning back to me she asked, "How many different ways did you and Mom have sex?"

"Whoa girl."

"Remember, anything goes," Violet reminded me.

"Okay," I responded.

"Well," Rose asked?

"What do you mean?"

"Like oral sex, anal sex, mutual, you know..." Violet added, "wanking as the Brits are wont to say."

"Oh. Hmmm," I thought. I better couch my answer in terms that were not too explicit.

"We had no boundaries," I finally answered. "Why?"

"Because, whatever you and Mom did sexually, is what I..." "We," Violet added.

"We want to do. We want our love to, as you so beautifully..."

"And diplomatically..."

"Beautifully and," Rose nodded to Violet, "so diplomatically answered. We too, want our love to know no boundaries."

"No boundaries," Violet repeated.

I thought of the limitless possibilities a world with no boundaries would offer. I began to feel a stirring in my loins.

"Time for the next course," I said changing the subject.

The next course was oysters on the half-shell.

Need I say more?

The girls insisted I let them feed me three apiece. So I did.

"Now," said Violet. "You have to feed us."

"Why?"

"Because it's what Ethiopians do for their guests and loved ones."

"Really," Rose questioned?

"Really. They say," Violet explained, "you cannot be enemies with a person who has put food in your mouth and vice-versa."

"Oh my god, Rose said. " How sensible is that?"

"I agree," I added. "If everyone fed everyone else, then...

"Daddy. "Will you put it in my mouth?"

"ROSE!" Violet shrieked.

"What. We talked about it all last week. Daddy takes my mouth first."

"Girls, girls. For goodness sake."

"Well we did talk about it Daddy," Violet confirmed. "Okay. But I have some say in this matter don't you think?"

"Not a chance bub," Rose said firmly. "If we let you have anything to do with this, it will never get done or it will get done all messy and stuff."

"We don't want that Daddy. Rose and I have planned, no choreographed this evening to the last detail. We know what we're doing and it is exactly what we want, both as our introduction to womanhood, and for the most memorable entrance to that state of being that could ever possibly be."

"That is absolutely correct," Rose added. "You're going to help Violet dispense with her hymen. But before you do, I'm going to have you in my mouth. Then later, if there's anything left of your stamina, you're going to deflower me too. All of this, by the way, has to be done by midnight, so we better finish the oysters and get to dessert."

So we did. We finished the oysters and wine. Then I waited as they both went to the kitchen to prepare dessert. I felt like I was still in my earlier dream.

They returned with my favorite; key lime pie with strong, Cuban coffee.

As Violet served the coffee, Rose sliced three wedges of pie. When she was done, she handed me one and set one in front of her sister. The third she kept for herself.

"Hey!" I exclaimed. "I just realized you're not red anymore. What's up with that?"

The girls broke up laughing.

"She took a Niacin tablet," Violet explained.

"Rose?"

Rose lowered her head to avoid looking at me. She took a bite of pie.

"Rose honey. Daddy's not mad," I said. "But why, why did you..."

"It was my idea Daddy," Violet interrupted. "We needed you to know we were women."

"Why? I certainly know you're turning into be quite the young ladies."

"That's just it," Rose whispered. "You only think of us as ladies."

"But that's not a bad thing."

"No. But for our purposes, you need to see beyond that fact," Violet explained.

"It's just so sudden. It is a complete 180 degree turnabout in the way I think about the two of you."

"Probably. But let me offer this," Violet went on. "Rose, I want to serve you some whipped cream."

"But I don't like whipped cream on my pie."

"Rose. Pass me the bowl of cream."

Rose passed the bowel of whipped cream to Violet. Violet began to pull the shoulder strap of her dress down.

"Oh right. I forgot." Rose chortled. "I simply love whipped cream."

Violet shrugged, exposing her breast. She scooped a dollop of cream onto her fingers and covered her nipple in it.

"Now pay attention Daddy."

Rose looked into her sister's eyes and lowered her lips to her sister's breast. Her pink tongue extended and swirled through the cream, circling the nipple and eliciting a sigh from Violet.

"Damn that's good," Violet said.

"Got that right," Rose agreed as she rose back to a sitting position. Then, she undid both straps to her own dress and let it fall, exposing both of her breasts to my gaze.

Violet shrugged and her other breast came into view.

I was frozen to the spot.

"You see bub," Rose said. "Do you see what you've got in store for you tonight? Four delectable breasts, two sensuous, pouty mouths, two freshly waxed vaginas, and..."

"At some point in the near future," Violet added, "two absolutely tight virgin anal passages that need to be plundered."

I shifted in my chair.

"Are you hard mister," Violet asked with a hint of mischief in her voice?

I nodded.

"This is not a game Dad. We've both talked about this night for weeks, no months now. You are the only man in the world who has given us every moment of your life."

"That's right," Rose agreed. "And, I might add, no man can possibly love us more."

"But I never asked for anything from either of you."

"That's exactly why you deserve everything from us," Violet explained.

"In the future, every boy, or someday man, I meet," Rose paused, "needs to measure up in every way. They need to love music, food, art and the earth we live on, as much as you do."

Violet added, "They need to earn our love without asking for anything at first. They need to prove they are worthy of taking your place."

"But in the meantime," Rose interjected, "I'm horny, I'm not a lesbian, though I love fooling around with my sister, and I mean to have a man, you," she specified looking directly at me, "before this day is done. I mean to have you here," she said pointing to her mouth, "and here," she added, pointing to her lower body. "Got it!"

"Me too," Violet agreed.

"I still can't. I don't have any condoms."

"You don't need them," Rose explained. "We're on the pill."

"That's right," Violet continued. "We've been on it since we passed puberty. Mom put us on the pill just before she took sick. It helped regulate our periods."

"So you see bub," Rose teased. "There's no excuse now."

I thought for a moment of the consequences. But as I thought, I began to think they too, had thought of the consequences. I couldn't find any that were not constructed by society's norms. I hate to say I gave in so easily, but, I had no argument against our physical love anywhere my mind looked. Of a sudden, it seemed so right.

"Okay," I finally said. "There's just one thing left for me to say."

I had their undivided attention.

"I need a transition. Let me explain. Until this day, I've never thought of either of you in any fantasy or any other form of consideration other than my charge over you. I've always," I paused, "always thought of you as my daughters."

"I protected you, I nurtured you. I listened when you had questions and answered them the best I could. But this is different. It's as if you'd gone away to boarding school and came back to me years later changed from the way I knew you before you left. But all of those changes happened in just one day. So I need a transition."

"What," Violet asked?

"I need us to walk into the music room as father and daughters. I need us to play one piece together, as father and daughters. When we're finished playing that piece, we'll leave the strict separation of father and daughters behind and become whatever it is you want us to become, because that is what I want now, and have always wanted for you. I've never, I repeat never, wanted anything for each of you other than what you've wanted for yourselves. So if this is what you want, then it too is what I want. But I need the transition for myself."

"Agreed," Rose exclaimed.

"Agreed," Violet confirmed.

They fixed their dresses covering their breasts again, and began gathering things to put in the kitchen. When they came back, they had a plate of fruits and cheeses.

"Grab the last bottle," Violet nodded indicating the Riesling left chilling at the bar.

I did.

"Let's transition," Rose said, taking my hand in hers.

Violet came to my other side and we walked out of the dining room, a father and his two daughters for the last time.

I sat at the piano, Rose stood fixing her violin to her shoulder and Violet sat with the cello between her legs all of us ready to play and then play we did.

We played with an intensity none of us had ever felt before. I played for them and they played for each other and me. It was so intense, when we finished, Rose was out of breath and Violet was crying. I closed my eyes so that no image could interfere with the resonance of the piece.

When I opened my eyes, Violet was wiping the tears from her face. I signaled for her to come sit with me as I scooted to the side of the bench making room for the second time that day.

She sat down and laid her head on my shoulder as we both watched Rose put her violin back in its case. She laid the case on our bookcase, stroked it for a moment and turned. She closed her eyes, took a deep breath and said; "That was a good idea."

"What was," I asked?

"Having a transition. That was a very good idea. But now," she hesitated. "Now it's time."

She shrugged her shoulders and her dress fell to the floor. She walked toward us unclasping her necklace from around her neck. "Undress him," she said to her sister.

Violet stood and stepped behind me. "Turn around," she said.

I did.

She took my jacket off, then knelt and removed my shoes and socks.

She next unfastened my trousers and pulled them down. I sat in just my boxers, my formal shirt and tie and still felt more naked then I ever had in my entire life. Violet put her fingers in the waistband of my boxers and pulled. I lifted off the bench and my erection was exposed causing Violet to gasp.

"Oh my god. It's beautiful."

"It's mine for now," her sister said. "Take your clothes off and put your breast to Daddy's lips.

And I thought Violet was the dominant one.

Violet did just that. When her nipple brushed against my lip, I sighed and the last iota of resistance left me.

Rose knelt between my legs and wrapped her necklace around my erection. She and her sister both grinned.

"What," I asked?

"One of our fantasies was to put a crown on you," Violet explained.

"I guess this will do for now," Rose added.

She circled me with her hand and pulled me back, exposing more of my testicles to her gaze. Then she wiped some of the pre-cum from the slit and brought her finger to her mouth tasting it as she closed her eyes.

When she opened her eyes, I was leaking more fluid from the slit. She wiped more with the other hand and raised it up for her sister. "Taste it."

Violet licked the fluid from her sister's finger. "Ummm," she cooed. "It tastes better than I thought it would."

"Told you," Rose said.

"Honey," I started to say...

"Shhh, Daddy, this is about me and this thing between your legs, this thing that played a big part in making me and my sister. I want to say thank you properly."