Rose was Red and Violet, Blue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She bent and licked the underside of my erection from the base to the head.

Who could argue with that kind of explanation and follow-up?

To go into a long drawn out description of a daughter giving her father a blow-job seems somehow tawdry at this point. Suffice it to say, she did what she set out to do and swallowed every drop of my offering. When she finished, she sat back on her heels and looked first at her sister and then at me. We had made the transition.

"That," she said swallowing one more time, "was the most intense thing I've ever experienced."

"It's a good thing you've been practicing," Violet explained.

"What do you mean, practicing," I asked as my breathing returned to normal?

"I've been using bananas and other fruits to practice on."

"We've also," Violet added, "been swallowing half and half cream mixed with raw eggs."

"Yeah lots of it, and it's a good thing too because Daddy, you came a bunch."

"Did you like the taste," Violet asked?

"Here. Kiss me," Rose suggested, raising her face to her sister's. They kissed.

"It seems stronger than that stuff that came out first, the stuff you had me taste earlier."

"Ten times," Rose explained. "I kind of expected it to, I don't know, maybe I kind of expected it to repulse me. But it didn't. I think you'll like it when you get your turn."

"I probably will. It got to where I was beginning to like the raw eggs and cream." The girls were talking as if I wasn't even in the room. I started to grin.

Violet noticed. "What?"

I shrugged. "Do you guys even know I'm here?"

"Of course, you silly man," Rose said. Then she stoked her throat and patted her belly and said, "and here and here too."

At that they started giggling which caused Rose to burp, which caused them to break out in uncontrollable laughter. After a moment, I couldn't help it either and I started laughing right along with them.

"At last," Rose said. "At last you've decided to get with the program."

I shrugged.

"It's okay Daddy. I just want to make sure you know one thing, if you never know another thing as long as you live."

"What's that, sweetheart?"

"I want you to know, that not only did I enjoy that, every delicious morsel of it, and not only do I have no regrets, I actually want to do it again and again until I get my fill of it, if I ever do, get my fill that is." She reached up and cupped my scrotum and asked; "How often do these fill up?"

I reached out and stroked the top of her head. I realized she was very much like her mother after her mother had blown me. By that I mean, she wanted to keep her face near my genitals. It seemed to me that Rose, and as I remember, her mother too, were both very oral and a bit possessive of the object of their attentions, almost as if it were a detached aspect of my being. Just as I started to wonder whether Violet might be too, she spoke.

"Hey. What about me?"

"What about you," Rose asked?

"I want to know what it's like to do that with Dad. I told you that when we agreed who would do what first."

"What am I," I asked, "a lottery prize?"

"Not hardly. More like the object of our attention," Violet clarified. "But, this is a momentous day. Up to now, Rose and I have shared everything, ballet, music, you name it, we've shared it. But there's only one of you. I don't want to be jealous of her time with you and I don't want her to be jealous when it's my turn."

"I was only," Rose began, "saying how much I liked doing that. I liked it so much; I of course want to do it again. But, and you, by now, should know this about me, every time in our lives I've discovered something first, I couldn't wait to share it with you."

"I know," Violet said, hanging her head slightly. "But truthfully, it was such an intimate moment, I did get a bit jealous."

"Oh sweetie," Rose offered. "How do you think I felt when you drew that slip of paper?"

"What slip of paper," I asked?

"We thought, in fairness to the nature of this day and what we hoped would happen, that the best thing,"Rose said, "the best thing for us to do was to draw from a hat a slip of paper with the name of a sex act on it. That way, it would be chance that decided who you would deflower first."

"And who got to suck your cock first," Violet added.

"So I am a prize in your Valentine's Day game?"

"No Daddy. Valentine's Day, belongs to all of us. It is simply" Violet paused, "and profoundly I might add, an exchange of gifts."

"That's right," Rose agreed. "You give us the knowledge of physical love, and we give you our so-called innocence."

"Now you might make me begin to regret my decision," I warned.

Rose leaned into my groin and nuzzled me. She then took my limp member back into her mouth. After sucking gently on it for a moment, we both felt signs that it was stirring again. She looked up at me and smiled. "Not if I can help it," she said.

"That's such a silly thought," Violet proffered.

"What's a silly thought," I asked?

"That ignorance of physical pleasure is innocence. I know plenty of people who don't know physical pleasure who are far from innocent. In fact," she went on, "I think that there really is no such thing as innocence. If there is, then I lost mine the first time I touched my self right before Mom got sick.

"Me too," Rose agreed. "How can anything as beautiful as this," she said holding up my expanding member," be anything but an instrument of pleasure, and why is it so feared by the unknowing masses?"

"You're getting a bit philosophical dear sister."

"Maybe, but I just," she giggled, "I just sucked my first cock. I have a right to be philosophical. Hell, you'll probably write a book after Daddy makes love with you."

It was her saying "sucked my first cock," that had me hard as a rock in less than a minute. I realized that I not only did not feel guilty about it, but I too, couldn't wait for her to do it again. But first things first.

"Violet angel, are you sure you're up for this?"

Violet reached down and grabbed my erection. She slid to the floor, kneeling beside her sister, leaned over and took me into her mouth. She just held still for a moment then released me and said; "I've never been more ready for anything in my life. I just hope I don't disappoint you."

"You can't possibly disappoint me," I said. "Remember, it's a gift, and I humbly accept it and thank you, and you," I said turning to Rose who smiled, "I humbly accept with all the grace I have within me."

"How are we going to do this," Violet asked?

"How do you want to do it," I answered?

"I thought maybe you could lay here..."

"Here in the music room," I asked for clarification?

"Yes here. I think this is the room all four of us made music in and if there is such a thing as an afterlife, or ghosts, then I hope Mom understands why we're doing this. I think me thinking that makes it more beautiful for me. I know there's going to be pain, but I want that pain"

Violet stopped talking for a minute and stoked me a few times. It was almost as if she was getting to know the weapon of her surrender. "I want that pain to signify the moment I left my childhood behind."

"Geez girl," Rose said. "Now who's getting philosophical?"

"I know. But I'm about to take a man inside me for the first time. It's," she thought, "it's not a moment to be taken lightly." Then turning to me she went on. "Dad, will you let me do everything until you, you know, bust through. I think that way, I'll have less apprehension."

I nodded. Then I pushed them both apart and moved to the floor to lay down.

"Wait," Rose said. "Violet suck on him for a minute, I'll be right back."

Violet shrugged then pulled me to her. She took me into her mouth and began to lave me with her tongue.

"Where'd you learn to do that," I asked?

Violet smiled. "A banana."

Just then Rose came back in the room carrying blankets, sheets, towels and a pitcher of water. She made a bed on the floor and set the water and towels to the side. "Now," she said. "This will be much more comfortable."

"Wow, oh sister of mine. That's so thoughtful."

"Well, to tell the truth, I was really thinking of me, cause I'm definitely going next."

We both laughed.

"Now," she went on. "Violet you lay on your back, spread your legs and bring your knees up. Dad, you stand right here."

"But," Violet protested, "I'm going to do the work. I want Daddy to just lay there."

"I know," Rose agreed. "But I thought I could help a little bit and that way, I'd feel I was a part of it also."

"What do you mean help?

"Please Violet, just do as I say."

"Okay," Violet said as she lay down on the makeshift bed, spread her legs and raised her knees up.

Rose knelt between her legs, the leaned down on her elbows and brought her face to Violet's crotch.

"Oh lord have mercy," Violet said as she realized what Rose was about to do.

Rose licked her from her clitoris all the way down to her anus, then back up again. She paused, and then repeated the process over and over, going slower each time, until it was evident that Violet's juices had begun to flow. Then Rose raised back up on her knees, turned and took me into her mouth once again.

I didn't need help getting or staying hard. In fact, I was so hard it hurt.

"Now," Rose said letting me slip from her mouth. "That's better. Now I think you're both ready." She reached down and helped her sister up while at the same time, she nudged me to lie down.

When I was comfortable, Violet straddled my legs and began to lower herself toward my erection. Rose lifted it from my stomach and positioned it at the entrance to Violet's lips. Then I slipped inside her and she gasped.

Violet lowered a bit more 'til she felt resistance. She winced.

"Are you okay sweetie," I asked?

"I'm fine. I'm just a bit frightened of how much it will hurt is all."

Rose leaned over and whispered in Violet's ear. Violet looked up at her and nodded. Then they kissed.

Violet raised up again and began to lower herself down until she felt the resistance again. She struggled to break her hymen, but then stopped, looked at her sister and nodded.

Rose stepped behind her, put her hands on her sister's shoulders and with a strong push down, pushed her sister so she was completely impaled on my hardness. I was through.

It was one of the greatest moments of my life. I can't explain it. It just was and still is. I was on the floor of our music room with my daughter impaled on my erection. She, with her sister's help, had just allowed me to participate in her deflowering. It was not unseemly. It was not base. If anything it was the most private of ceremonies, one that was surrounded by love, and somehow, the love and it being Valentine's Day as well as their birthday, made it all the more special.

I looked up. Violet's eyes were closed, but I could see tears in the corner of each eye. One began to run down her cheek. I reached up and let it run on my finger, and then I brought my finger to my mouth and licked the salty tear.

Rose was the first to speak.

"Are you okay," she asked of her sister?

Violet opened her eyes and said, "I'm way beyond okay. You have no idea how much that hurt and how much the hurt is worth it. I will truly," she said emphasizing and repeating the word truly, "truly remember this until my dying day. Rose fell to her knees, hugged her sister and started crying.

Violet stroked her hair. "It's okay baby girl. The hurt is going away. You have no idea how full I feel at the moment. Shh, shh," she said. "It's okay. It's what we wanted. Believe me, it's more than what we thought it would be. It is sublime."

In an awkward moment I thought the way they talk to each other as if I'm not in the room, I might be a third wheel, a tag-along. But I quickly got over the feeling as Violet began to clutch me with her vaginal muscles.

"Daddy. Do you think you can properly fuck me? I need," she paused and thought for a moment, "I need to be ravished and bruised. I need this to hurt for a week and I am serious. In a very private and selfish way, this is the most important moment of my life. I need it to hurt. I need it to hurt so good."

"Fuck her Daddy. Fuck her hard," Rose encouraged.

I rolled her over on her back. Rose put a towel under us and then, with no mercy, I fucked my daughter hard and fast and long.

I couldn't stop myself, nor could her cries or tears stop me either. I knew what she wanted, no needed, and I was more than okay with giving it to her.

After a few minutes, I felt her contractions begin and I knew she was nearing an orgasm.

She grabbed me by my haunches and pulled me in further. I pistoned in and out of her as fast as I could, I was not about to stop now. Then she came.

She thrashed and whimpered and sniffled and pounded the floor. She writhed beneath me trying at once to escape and at the same time she seemed to try for more. And her orgasm continued.

I felt warm fluids gushing against my genitals and knew she was having a very powerful orgasm.

I turned and looked up at Rose. She was looking down at where my body joined with her sister's and her face had a look of complete astonishment on it.

Then I slowed down.

I slowed to barely moving at all, and looked back at Violet. She looked as if she had passed out.

"Violet," I whispered.

"Violet," I whispered again.

Her eyes opened. She blinked and smiled. But I could tell she was in pain. I began to withdraw.

"No Daddy. Go slow. Please...slow."

I looked at her and stopped moving. Then, very slowly, I moved to back out of her. She winced, but let me continue until I exited.

Rose quickly put a towel between her sister's legs. I rolled over.

Rose scooted over and washed me with a wet washcloth. When I was clean she took me into her mouth. Then she backed away and looked down at us both. She was smiling a wistful smile.

Violet had her arm covering her eyes. Her breathing, though not as labored as a few minutes ago, was still noticeable. I leaned over and kissed her. She opened her eyes and kissed me back, letting her tongue find its way into my mouth.

"Do you realize," Rose asked, "that I've sucked your cock and Violet has let you fuck her senseless and that's the first romantic kiss you've managed on this most romantic of days? Now get over here and kiss me properly."

Violet chuckled and I kissed her once again on the forehead this time, raised up and turned to take Rose in my arms. I lifted her face to mine, nodded and pulled her into a kiss to end all kisses.

When we separated, she looked at me and asked, "Now me?"

"Now you," I answered.

"Did you come inside her?"

"No, and I'm not going to come inside you either."

"Why not?"

"Because, you already have my come inside of you and if your sister recovers, I'll feed her next, after I've properly taken care of you. But fair is fair, don't you think?"

"Thank you Daddy," Violet said softly looking at her sister for confirmation that it was okay.

"Of course. But please, I'm probably not going to need to be ravished to remember this day. I don't think I will ever forget this day and technically, I'm still a virgin."

Both Violet and I laughed.

"Oh, that hurts," Violet gasped.

"See," Rose pointed out. "I don't need to be bruised to remember this. That's for sure."

"Okay then. How do you want to do this?"

"The same way you did it with Violet. I want it to be an exact repeat of her impaling. I want her to make me wet, and I want you to lay there and let me do the work. If I can't bust through, Violet can push me down."

Rose looked again at her sister and Violet nodded. Then she asked, "Is it time?"

Rose nodded once. "It's time," she confirmed.

Violet got up and Rose lay in the exact same spot her sister had just been in. She raised her legs and the rest of the next few moments were an exact repeat of my deflowering of Violet. But this time, her twin sister, my daughter, was the object of our attentions.

When she came she came quietly, in a diametrically opposed manner to her personality. She sighed, and I think, just for a minute she fainted. But when Violet put the towel between her legs, she opened her eyes and smiled.

We talked for an hour. Rose showed us the towels with their virgin's blood staining the white cotton. I knew these towels would never be washed and would be kept as souvenirs. They tried to determine who bled more and who hurt more but it seemed as if they were unable to determine the answer.

They asked me who was better at sex. I laughed and of course, did not answer.

We ate the grapes and cheeses and drank the wine, growing closer by the moment. I couldn't seem to kiss them enough to satisfy either one of their needs.

Later, just before midnight, Violet blew me. It was exquisite and it was the last act of exchanging gifts that this momentous day had somehow brought about, gifts of physical love, gifts of private love, but gifts and love none the less.

At midnight the girls went to their room to talk as they had much to talk about and I went to my room to think, or more correctly to dream as I had much to dream about.

In the end, I had been a willing participant in their plans. I was willing, and I did participate, but it was their plans and I somehow knew they'd have more plans to reveal on the morrow. But that was okay with me.

Just before I closed my eyes, I remembered my dream from my nap earlier in the day, the dream where cupid winked at me. Maybe, I thought, just maybe...

But before I could finish the thought, I was sound asleep.