Rose's Awakening Ch. 13

Story Info
Daddy takes them to adult video store.
3.2k words
4.52
117.9k
11

Part 12 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 10/26/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kimberly and Rose giggled and teased me the rest of the day, two sexual little vixens ready and willing for anything. Rose turned and playfully asked, "Daddy, can we keep her, Sir?" I chuckled, acknowledging that the idea had already crossed my mind at least once. In fact since she had turned loose earlier this afternoon in the changing room.

"Now Rose," I quipped, "your training isn't over yet and what about the other two lil ones at home?" She grinned and sweetly said, "I know your plans Master I saw it in your eyes last night. You are going to keep Mommy as a domestic servant and string Annie along loaning her out to your friends, aren't you?" I could barely contain my laughter, I had completely underestimated Rose's intuitiveness.

"Well, My little pet," I responded slowly, "that is exactly what I planned, I am going to do just as you said, every day until I can no longer remember what happened to Me last night." Now it was Rose's turn to give her soft little laugh and speak, "I doubt you'll forget that for a long time Master."

Kimberly was listening to all of this with a deep look of concern on her face and I told Rose she could fill Kimberly in as much as she wished her to know. So Rose sat there in the car as we headed home and gave her new friend as much detail as she could in the time it took to arrive home. As we pulled up to the gates Rose finished with, "and then we met you this morning."

The girls face was a mixture of shock and enlightenment. Kimberly turned to me and said, slowly weighing each word in her mind before she spoke it, "Sir, I have only had some limited online experiences with being a slave and never had a Master." Then she added, "But I am more than willing to try and learn," she tried to say it calmly, but her voice betrayed her eagerness.

I listened with a some interest thinking that when I had finished training Rose I would have to consider taking on Kimberly as well. That would usher along the punishment of Julia very nicely and would further torment her, but that was going to be a whole other story. I could see the lights on inside the house and immediately decided that I wanted to explore the exhibitionist possibilities between these two beauties once more.

I backed out of the driveway and headed to the adult bookstore, I had some very formative ideas going for Rose and Kim now. I may only be actively training Rose but there was no reason to not prepare Kimberly should I decide to take her as well. I sat behind the wheel smiling to Myself lost in thought, what man wouldn't want as many young submissive women sauntering around his house to fulfill his every wish and obey his every command. I put this question to Myself and realized that NO man would ever wish to refuse these limitless possibilities.

The girls where constantly chatting back and forth and I only paid them half attention. I was plotting the next stop at the bookstore. I knew that the place of business had a few little areas to preview some videos but it also had a seedy element of patronage. So I would have to keep an eye on the two pantiless sluts while we were there.

Rose was twisted around talking to Kimberly now, her little skirt kept catching with the wind whipping through the topless car. I was assaulted repeatedly with glimpses of Rose's tight pink bottom. A few times she just winked when she would catch My attention turning from the road and to her. I pulled into a parking space in front of the bookstore and we all climbed out to head inside.

I told the two to look around but to stay within view of their Daddy. Kimberly giggled, "Yes, Daddy." They walked off holding hands, fingers interlocked, and sashaying those firm little asses down the aisle. I had been here many times before to purchase books, videos, magazines etc.. The shop's clerk on duty today was the cute little redhead that had been working the last time I visited.

"Hello, Sir," she greeted. I went through the mental rolodex and remembered her name was Stacy. "Good evening, Stacy," I replied. Stacy wasn't nearly as eye-catching as Kimberly or Rose, she was a bit on the plump side but I had figured that was due to her short stature. She couldn't have been taller that 5 foot on her best day. Stacy did have an ample rack though and that was what no doubt always drew men's eyes to her. Her other most significant quality was her hauntingly grey eyes. Red hair, grey eyes, and a great rack. That and she was intelligent as well. From the few conversations I had with her, I had assessed that much.

I asked her where the books on submission were and she immediately walked Me over to them and picked out a few that she said were very well written and would not bore the reader with over indulgent fantasies. She told Me they were a few of her personal favorites and they addressed all the manners of serving and speaking for a submissive. She also added that in the back it had little directions and helpful notes for ideas on how to surprise one's Master and had oral and anal techniques for adding a twist to the old in and out, for girls that would like some added help on giving blowjobs and the easiest ways to prepare for anal sex.

I bought three copies of each book she suggested, one for Myself and one for Rose and Kimberly. I had taken much pride in knowing as much as I could about being a Master but if I expected the two girls to read and learn from these books I also wanted to share the same knowledge. I looked up to find Rose and Kimberly disappearing into one of the video booths. I sat the books I had purchased on the counter and told Stacy I would be right back to claim them before we left.

I stood outside the door listening as the girls giggled at one of the videos that was playing, "Oh, man that looks so hot," Rose said. Kimberly's sweet little voice added, "How in the hell is she taking both of them at once right there?" I had no idea what they were watching but I intended to find out. I opened the door and slipped in as they both jumped upon the sudden intrusion. "Oh, it's just you Master," Rose teased. Her skirt was pushed up around her waist and she was driving her finger's in her wet slit over and over again.

I stood her up and grabbed her hands away from her dripping snatch. "Did I fucking give you permission to touch yourself?" "No," she whimpered, "I mean no Sir." I tossed her over My lap as I sat down and pulled her hands behind her back and pulled her skirt up. "Well, then little lady it's time for your daily spanking." She squirmed immediately trying to get away from the impending spanking she was about to receive. "Daddy, Sir," she begged, "please not here, not with Kimberly in here, not in this store please just wait until we get back home."

THWACK! "Count them slut," I ordered. Kimberly was leaning against the wall blocking the monitor with her hand reflexively dropping down and lifting her skirt and her fingers searching out her love button.

"One, Master," Rose cried out, she was fighting the embarrassment and trying to flee the spanking she was getting. I wasn't about to let her get away nor let her show her ass this way in public. Rose's flayed her arms and kicked her feet, she was acting as childish as she could, which didn't help her situation any. I removed My belt from My pants and wrapped it around her feet pulling it taut and then pulled the T-shirt over her head in front. This exposed her full tits and yet kept her arms pinned securely behind her. "No, no, no Daddy, Sir, not here, Pleaaassseee." she pleaded once more. Kimberly was watching with fascination as Rose wiggled and cried. I had to put an end to this now. I told Kimberly to take off her top quickly. She did so and handed it to Me. I waited until Rose opened her mouth again to contest her spanking and then stuffed as much of Kimberly's shirt into her mouth as I could before I swatted her pink ass again.

There came a knock on the door and I told Kimberly to crack the door and see who it was. She slowly turned the door knob covering her chest with one hand only managing to hide the large nipples behind her arm.

Stacy had heard the commotion and decided to check it out to make sure these two girls weren't being raped or anything like that. She pulled the door open a bit wider and peered through the opening in the doorway. "Sir, is everything all right," she asked. "Yes Stacy," I replied, "but it would help if you could try and keep the other customers away from here for just a bit. I have a feeling this is going to take a bit longer than I expected." Stacy perked up as she heard the next Thwack, "Sir, we have a new rack out there on display from one of the local workshops."

I laughed, "Don't you normally only sell books and movies here?" This was going to provide more exhibition than I had even planned on but from the look of things as they stood right now maybe a little public humiliation would snap Rose out of her bratty behavior. I stood up holding onto Rose and tossed her diminutive body over My shoulder.

Stacy led us to the rack, which seemed well crafted and fully ready for a trial. She then walked behind the counter and picked up the microphone, "Attention customers, if you will direct your eyes to the young attractive sub being placed on the rack at the rear of the store, you will notice she has been bound, gagged and is about to be racked and spanked to the point of wailing and tears behind her gag. She has acted very disruptive and disobeyed her Master. Now for the pleasure of you all she is going to be taught a lesson in humility. If you care to not watch or want to exit the store, I suggest you do so now. because I am locking the door for the duration of her punishment."

Kimberly was visibly giddy with excitement and had lowered her arms from her ample chest and was returning to diddle herself as she watched with a huge grin on her face. Stacy walked to the shop's front door and then walked outside briefly making sure no one else was about to enter the store. She disappeared outside momentarily and then returned holding none other than a long leather paddle. She hurried up the aisle towards us and knelt down offering up the paddle.

"Sir," she spoke as he bowed her head and looked up at Me from underneath her long lashes, "I am instructed to always keep this in the car for my Master's possible need to discipline me at anytime." She continued shyly, "I would be honored if You used this on your naughty little slut now."

I reached out and took the paddle from Stacy and slapped it loudly against My open palm feeling its weight. Rose's body jerking at the sound made me smile. This was going to sting Rose severely, it was a bit heavier than any paddle I had used on her to this point, yet she deserved no less right now. I grabbed her head by her hair and pulled her face up to look at Me. "Rose, you are to endure this with as few screams as possible," I commanded.

Kimberly was kneeling down just in front of Rose and looking up into her face and watching her expressions change. I admired the dedication and twisted sense of loyalty that Kimberly was presenting, Rose may be her new playmate, but she also was apparently hoping I would be her Master one day as well for she hadn't attempted to help Rose out of her situation at all.

I looked down at Kimberly and told her, "You count for her Kimberly." Thwack! Thwack! "One, Two, Sir," she squealed. I rubbed the paddle up and down Rose's ass after the second spank and let her feel the rough leather kiss her flesh before pulling back My arm and laying it to her once more. Thwack! "Three Sir."

The evident joy in Kimberly's voice showed just how much pleasure she was receiving from being witness to Rose's punishment. Thwack! Thwack! Thwack!. "Six, Sir, oh god six," Kimberly was fingering herself with a fury now. Her hand moving as her fingers rubbed back and forth on her clit with a vigorous pace.

I watched as Rose's body squirmed in her apparent anticipation, her bum wiggled back and forth hoping to entice My wrath once more. She loved the spankings! That much I had learned from the first time I had spanked her nearly a week ago. It also seemed that as I spanked harder the more she would twist and rotate her hips and let her body beg for her to be abused some more.

The people that had remained in the store were now crowding in a semicircle around us cheering Me on. "Yes, spank that little hot slut's ass till she can't sit down," one man yelled, his arousal apparent. One woman was standing near the rear of the crowd. The look on her face showed she was toying with whether she should make her way up front with Stacy and Kimberly or to be quiet and stay put. I decided to try My luck. "You, bitch in the back make your way up here NOW!" I yelled out as I caught her eyes.


I was surprised when she quickly slid through the men in front and knelt down watching with hungry eyes as I returned to paddling Rose. Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! "Seven, no eight, no ninnneee, Sir," Kimberly slurred.

I was positive she was working her way through an intense orgasm at that very second and I unleashed a barrage of whacks on Rose's ass. THWACK! over and over again I spanked her losing count Myself.

"How many is that slut?" I asked Kimberly. She shook her head and smiled an evil grin. "I lost count Sir," obviously she was hoping I would have to start over. The petite woman, who had come forward, spoke up, "That is 25, Sir." The woman's nipples were poking through her sheer blouse and she seemed to have failed to wear a bra for the dark aureola's were clearly visible through her shirt.

"Twenty-five more to go Rose," I growled. Now for a bit more humiliation, I turned to the small group of people watching. "For the small price of ten dollars," I said," you may spank this fine looking little slut as hard as you like." I heard Rose gasp through her sobs, and her body shuddered. It was like leading a lamb to slaughter, as soon as I had closed My mouth the men were waving ten dollar bills around like it was nothing, some even had twenties out.

I looked down to see the women whom had kept count so precisely offering up the asking price timidly, I stepped in front of Rose and made sure she watched Me take the money from the woman and hand her the paddle.

The woman walked behind Rose and held the paddle handle like a baseball bat, she swung and the first spank was a bit less than I had hoped for. She had just been sizing up the weight of the paddle though I realized as she swung harder with the next blow. She gasped as she did so, "HRUNGPHM!" I watched this little woman who was probably in her early to mid thirties lash out hard and abuse My daughter's upturned ass.

She continued that way for the final three blows and then backed away handing Me the paddle and whispering,"Thank you Sir." She then retreated to the rear of the crowd shaking with her accomplishment. The men were still waving their money wildly and I allowed each and every one of them a turn at Rose.

By the time all was said and done she had been spanked sixty-five times...only receiving the first 25 from My hand. She was crying hard now and the tears streamed down her cheeks as the final man connected with her swollen red butt cheeks one last time. I quickly untied her and pulled her skirt down and fixed her top back into place, I bent down and removed the belt from her legs and pulled the makeshift gag from her mouth.

I quickly led her and Kimberly out of the store and placed them in the car. Rose's sobs were still continuing as she laid on her tummy in the back-seat, too sore to sit up front with Me. Kimberly happily took her place though and she buckled herself in.

Stacy ran out and handed Me the books I had absentmindedly walked off and forgotten and leaned close speaking just into My ear, "Sir, that was the hottest most arousing thing I have ever been privileged to watch. Thank you." I smiled up at her and told her we may be back very soon, and thanked her for the books and use of the paddle.

Speeding down the road and back to the highway one last time as the sun was setting I looked beside Me to see Kimberly once again burying her fingers in her wet cunt. Her skirt up around her waist and her legs dangling on the dashboard she couldn't care less who was going to see her. She then reached over and unzipped My pants, unbuckled, got on her hands and knees and lowered her mouth to My cock as we sped off towards home.

Hmmm I thought now as her soft little lips slid up and down my shaft, I still have to deal with two more sluts when we get home. The shocking thing out of all of this was Rose still hadn't issued more than a sob since leaving the store, even though I knew she could easily hear the slurping of Kimberly's mouth on my cock. Well, she will come around once we get home. I will let her pout it out now and remind her who is in charge once we pull through the gates.

More to come in chapter 14. Please vote and send feedback and remember you keep giving great feedback and I will keep this going.