All Comments on 'Rose's Awakening The Final Chapter'

by Master_Vassago

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Dirty SlutDirty Slutover 20 years ago
Enjoyed every chapter.

You have an excellent story telling ability, however your skills as an editor of your own work leave something to be desired still. Now if you haven't edited any of these, or any of your other submitions, you might want to consider doing that during fits of writer's block. I'm not sure if your first language is English, but even so you might want to consider finding an editor to go over your stories before you submit them. And then you read them out loud as well one last time before submitting. A typo here and there is excusable, but you're too good to have as many mistakes as you do in each chapter of this series, and yes, I have read them all.

DS

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
VERY HOTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hottttt!!!!!!!!!!!!! need more thanks

celticcurlcelticcurlover 19 years ago
Great Fantasy

I've commented before on an earlier chapter the whole series was terrific. Wonderful fantasy material. My eyes are aching because I couldn't stop reading. I look forward to reading your other works of art.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Wonderful story

ohhh i loved the story but i didnt like the ending im sorry to say.. i would have like to have seen them not die.. i hope that what the other ending is for... thanks for the great story! I have to give You a 100 for the other but a 25 at the ending sorry :=(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
WOW FANTASTICLY GREAT STORY

Thank you for such a fantastic story line. I couldnt stop reading it until all chatpers were read. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time and found myself cumming again and again. Even though I am not into bondage and such like, i trulu love your story. However, I was slightly confused about the final chatper, with the shooting, it would have been better just to leave it with them having their babies around them. But then I am a romantic person. Keep up with the fantastic work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Sad

I was really sorry to see this story end. I enjoyed it more than any other that i have read. Please please write MORE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
bad ending

could not have a worse ending for such a great story. it doesn't even read like the same author wrote this. sorry,it is how i feel and how it is written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Let down

This could have had a better ending if you'd just said Rose's alarm clock went off, and she realized it was all a dream.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaster_Vassago@Master_Vassago
Thank you for visiting, if you enjoyed one of my stories drop me a line or comment and vote on a story please. Happy to return to my love for writing!!! Twitter name is @MasterVassago

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES