Rose's Awakening The Final Chapter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyler drove home watching the traffic flow around him and wondered just how many other fathers took the same liberties with their daughters as he was doing with his own. Not that it really concerned him because she had approached him about all of this and tried desperately to get him for a while before he had finally caved in and taken her as his submissive. Tyler also knew that even though the majority of the world would frown about their activities he could care less because he wasn't doing the girl any harm if anything he was just guiding her until she found a lover of her own that would dominate and control her just as she desired.

Pulling into the driveway Tyler saw that Melissa's car was their and he expected that the two burly construction workers had come to claim their prize for the evening. Even as he was pulling up the driveway the women and their master's for the night were exiting the front door and making their way to the car. Tyler pulled up along side the vehicle and placed his own in park. Rose started to get out and wish the other's well when Tyler stepped out on his own side. "Take good care of them you two," he instructed as he passed them without casting a sideways glance in their direction. He wanted the two women to know that even though he owned and cared for them they had now just become property.

As Rose stood outside for a few moments and talked to her mother and Annie she told them of what had happened earlier and asked about where Kim and Mike where.

"Oh honey Kim went over to her apartment to get some things with your uncle Mike before heading north," Julia said.

Desperate to see them both one last time before they left on their trip home Rose ran in and asked Tyler if she could take the car and go say goodbye. "Well," Tyler said with a coy smile, "I guess you have earned that much of a right today."

In a flash she was gone and a few moments later Julia came back in as the Melissa's car pulled out of the driveway. "I am going to catch up with them in a few minutes," she told Tyler, "I forgot to pack a few important items and rather than hold them up any longer I just let them know I would meet them shortly."

"That's fine my pet," Tyler retorted. "Come over here for a moment."

As Julia crossed the distance between them Tyler was already removing his shirt feeling as they were to stuffy when he was in the house. Julia didn't speak she just stood up on her toes and kissed Tyler deeply. His hands went down her body as he returned her kiss and suddenly her short skirt was lifted and his hands were cupping her well toned ass. He squeezed her tender flesh and broke the kiss to nip at her neck as he worked one hand around to stroke her already moist pussy.

"Oh Tyler, Master," Julia smiled, "I love you."

Tyler rather than respond pushed his pants down and sat down on the couch and pulled her over his lap. In just a few short seconds she managed to reach between them and stroke his cock before gripping it and rubbing it up and down the length of her wet slit. She was indeed aroused and ready to take him inside her as her husband and Master not just her tormenter.

Suddenly the door burst open to the front of the house and in rushed four armed assailants wearing masks. "Where is your money pops?" the largest of the men asked.

"Get out before you make a grave mistake," Tyler replied as he pushed Julia to the side. He quickly rose to his feet and as he did shots rang out. Tyler and Julia were struck numerous times each and fatally wounded.

Epilogue: As they stood together all friends and family Rose looked upon her parents faces as their coffins were slowly shut and their bodies lowered into the ground. She looked up at her uncle Mike with tears streaming down her face and the look of disbelief still on her face. "Why uncle," she pleaded through her tears, "why did they have to be taken now?"

Mike although on the verge of tears himself just pulled her close and hugged her tightly. "Honey, everything will be alright even though they have passed and are in a better place now, you are set for life, Tyler, sorry, your daddy made sure of that a long time ago."

Sure enough a few weeks later as things slowly started to return to normal Rose found out that she had inherited everything in her parents possession. She was now a millionaire in her own right and she owned a successful gym and had no worries in the world. Yet as each passing day went by she was acutely aware of the emptiness in the house and all around her. Of course she could and had picked up guys from the gym and brought them back home but none of them could face the demands she had. She wanted to be spanked and treated as a submissive and yet she couldn't find any man that could step up and take her father's place in this area. Uncle Mike had visited once or twice with Kim and they had had fun and she had been allowed to temporarily release that pent up anguish deep inside and just give in to her uncle's demands but as soon as he left it was right back to that empty void.

A few weeks later Rose had hired a manager for the gym to report directly to her and she had decided that even though she would never need to work she would go to college and get a degree in the arts department and perhaps some other area. She may as well have something to fall back on when she either depleted a little of her money or just was to bored working out and traveling around the gym in search of a fuck partner everyday.

It was difficult at first being that far away from home as she had decided to attend college in NYC but she had reckoned it was best to just branch out all on her own and see if she could survive. A few days after arriving in the city she managed to stumbled across one of her psychology professor's who took a intimate liking to her and after a few classes asked her out even though he was twenty-five years older than her and had a daughter nearly her same age.

The professor turned out to be deeply into the underground BDSM scene and after a few dates she had submitted completely to him.

Thank you to everyone that voted and followed this story but it had to end eventually. Rose and the other characters may resurface again at a later date but as of now this story has reached its grand finale. Please remember to vote and send feedback. MV

12