Rose's Son Gary Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They showered again; Rose went to make lunch, he went and got back into bed, Rose not mentioning Anna again.

But Rose knew he had a need to experiment, he was a young and very virile man, and his cock work had to be diversified.

The thought did come to her, that who better was there but than Anna? She was her best friend, and would never hurt him. He would be as safe as anyone could ever be with her.

She called her at lunch time, Gary had fallen asleep, and Rose asked her over, and she told her, 'and make your self look good Anna.'

'Why?' she asked.

'Just do it please, okay?'

'But...'

'Anna do it, or don't bother coming, okay?' she raised her voice to quell any more argument.

'Wow,' she said, 'okay bossy boots, I'll be there in half an hour.'

As she waited for her to arrive, Rose guessed as to her where abouts that Anna would be, she had said 30 minutes, she waited another 15 more, and called her home again.

Mike her husband answered, they passed the time of day, and then she said, 'Mike you know Tim is away golfing for the weekend?'

Yes,' he replied.

'Well, would you let Anna stay here with me for the night, I'm feeling a bit lonely, and fed up, I could do with the company,' she told him.

'Why of course Rose, anything for you,' he told her.

'Oh thank you Mike, I'll tell her as soon as she arrives okay? thanks again, goodbye.'

She put the phone down, 5 minutes later Anna walked in; and she looked so good, and so sexy.

They exchanged kisses, and started chatting.

Rose told her she was staying the night with her, that she had squared it with Mike.

'No wonder you wanted me looking good, are we going out hunting tonight, are we girl?' she laughed.

'The hunting has already been done Anna,' she told her mysteriously.

'What do you mean Rose, you bossed me on the phone, and now you are being cagey, what's going on?' she said.

'Come with me and be quiet okay?' Rose said.

She led the way upstairs to her room.

She quietly opened her door; it hadn't been shut, just closed to.

Rose held a finger to her lips, shhhh, she motioned.

She pointed to her bed; Gary was laid on his side snoring softly.

Anna's mouth opened, and her jaw dropped in amazement.

Rose pulled the door to again, and motioned for Anna to follow her downstairs again.

She did, and when they got back into the kitchen.

Anna asked, 'Rose, what the hell is going on honey?'

'You can see for your self very well what's going on Anna,' she said, 'and what's been going on, since he came home last evening.'

'I don't understand it, why did you want me here?' she said.

'Because silly, he still has the hots for you, and who am I to deny him, or you for that matter.' Rose whispered.

'But Rose, are you saying you want to share him with me?' she asked incredulously.

'Not quite in the way you are suggesting Anna, no,'

'Then what way are you suggesting?'

Anna's pussy twinked to her.

'Anna, I have to go shopping, I will be about 3 hours. I would suggest you go upstairs when I leave. Get into bed with him, and see what develops. Can you do that, can you agree to that?'

'Oh Rose, this must be a great sacrifice for you honey,' Anna murmured, and took Rose in her arms.

'It is, but I love you, and I know how you feel, and I love Gary, and I know how he feels too, do this for me Anna, and for him?'

Rose immediately picked up her keys and walked out of her house, got in her car and drove away.

Anna momentarily thought of the situation she had been put in, by Rose.

Then she went upstairs to Gary.

He was still on his side asleep; she slipped her dress off, her shoes and her underwear.

Then she slipped quietly in and snuggled up tight to him, her arm around his waist, slowly creeping down to the cock that had made her know love again in the arms of a man.

She was spooned into him, when he started to wake up, her grasp of his cock, told him she was there, but he thought it was his mother.

Anna cupped his balls, and squeezed softly, then his prick came under attack again, he was getting harder and harder.

He started to turn to her, but she mumbled into his back, 'Ohuh,' meaning no, and bunched her shoulder into him.

He accepted her dominance for the moment.

He was as hard as he was ever going to be, and quietly moaning and moving as she worked him up.

She wanted get him to the point of no return, before she let him see it was her, and not his mother.

Her pussy was fully wired, and her nipples were burning holes in his back.

He reached behind and felt for her pussy, his fingers found it, and they both moaned together.

He was as ready as he was ever going to be she thought.

Anna pulled him onto his back and jumped onto him, his prick was up to the hilt in her sopping pussy, in that moment.

It wasn't until her long blonde hair swung across his face that he realised it wasn't his mom.

'Anna, Anna, you, it's you, where's my mom?' he said stupidly, but understandingly.

'Don't worry baby, she had to go shopping and called me so I could take care of you while she was gone.'

'She told me you were up here, and said I had to be here for you,' she murmured sexily.

Her bright blue eyes twinkled devilishly, her body already moving on him. Her gorgeous tits were swaying generously, and so beautifully. And also quashing any possible objection from him, but she really doubted there would have been any anyway.

She leaned forward and kissed him lovingly.

His hands and fingers went automatically to them, finding, and making her nipples buzz.

'Oh Gary, have you any idea how much I have missed you, and have wanted this again, so badly?' she moaned loudly.

She started fucking him heavily, 'I want to cum baby, make me cum Gary, make me cum!' she demanded.

He jammed his hot hard prick upwards into her, then again and again, Anna met his thrusts with thrusts of her own, nature easily taking over made her squeal, it was painful it was glorious, she ejaculated right then.

Gary rolled her over to finish her off; he fucked her as hard as he could.He knew what this wonderful, beautiful, sexy woman wanted. And he gave it to her, but also gave her to himself.

He shot load after load into her heart beating pussy.

Another ejaculation from her, laid Anna to waste.

Anna lay under him, used and wonderfully abused.

'I wish I could bottle what you have Gary, I would make millions,' she gasped for breath, and giggled.

'I wish I could bottle you and take you back to uni,' he told her softly.

'Oh Gary, what a time we would have, wouldn't we?' she said.

'I would never be able to study,' he laughed.

They rested a while and talked.

'What about your mom?' Anna asked him.

'What about her,' he said.

'You could never leave her could you babe?' Anna retorted.

'No, I couldn't, and I never will, but that won't stop me from loving you the way I do Anna,' he told her.

'Yes, I know honey, nothing will ever stop me from loving you either,' she admitted.

He leaned over her, took her in his powerful young arms, and kissed her like she had never been kissed.

Her husband, even after all these years had never attained the height's that Gary had done and was.

Just like Tim had never attained with Rose either, she mused to herself.

He was meddling with her nipple's, sending her into shockwaves, how does he do it, how can he just touch me, and I become a quivering wreck in seconds, she thought.

She would never know, it couldn't be bought or manufactured.

He had the gift, to know everything there was to know, he had been born with it.

He told her to get to her knees.

'Why?' she asked, knowing full well what he was going to do.

And Anna also knew, that even if she had hated what was about to happen, it would have happened anyway, there was no way to say no to him.

It was a good job she loved it, she giggled to herself.

He briefly dipped his prick into her still watering leaking pussy, and then drove it up her rear love chute.

She fell forward with the power of his drive, her knees shot backwards; he fell with her, his beautiful prick lovingly lodged tight into her arse.

He fucked her and it, with such a loving gentleness, she wept with the sweet power of it.

Her ejaculation, when it arrived was monumental, he had brought her to it with such agonising slowness, and she was pleading with him to make her have it.

And then it was on her, he had timed his own cumming to hit her at the same time. She cried out in anguish as she came, it hurt her, it killed her, she was almost driven insane by it.

Gary knew what was going on inside her luscious body; he emptied his prick into her.

And as he filled her beautiful arse, she exploded, her pussy gushed her cum out of her in torrents.

It was so powerful, it actually spat it out, time after time, until she had no more to spit out, but her pussy was still trying to do it.

She floundered on the bed, both of them utterly spent.

As he regained his own senses, he hoisted Anna onto her back and loved her, his kisses held her mind in his, as he completed the utter devastation of her love wracked body.

Telling her, 'I will love her for all time Anna.'

'Oh Gary, I will love you forever too baby, just like your mom will. I will be here for you whenever you might need me baby. I will never turn you down, or away, I promise you.'

They fell asleep then, and were still deep in sleep together, when Rose returned home.

She didn't quite know what to expect, but she was absolutely certain that Gary would have fucked Anna into oblivion.

And she wasn't wrong on that score.

She crept upstairs to find them snuggled together in her bed.

Anna looks beaten, totally satisfied, and wholly happy, she thought.

Looking at Gary, she saw he was happy; his face was a picture of sublime innocence!

That made her laugh softly, she didn't want to wake them, so she went down to her kitchen, and started preparing a nice meal, she had bought huge steaks.

An hour later, Anna appeared in the doorway, in one of Rose's night dresses, and looked sheepishly at Rose.

Rose understood her reticence, and went to her, hugged her tightly, and said.

'Anna, no matter what has happened up there today; I will always love you, and never ever want to lose you, okay?'

'Oh Rose thank you, you have just made me feel a lot better, and so much happier.

'What, happier than he made you this afternoon?' she laughed throatily, 'I doubt that very much Anna.'

'He's one hell of a stud isn't he though?' Rose said.

'I can't believe how good he is, it stuns me totally,' she said.

'Not only that Rose,' Anna responded, 'he is just so nice with it, it's all about you, or me too.'

'He puts himself last, he gets all he wants and needs from us, but he makes sure we get ours first.'

'If you don't mind me saying so Rose, but I don't think that there can be a better lover, or a woman fucker alive, anywhere do you?' Anna quizzed.

'He is a total fuck machine, and he, along with you and me, has been blessed by God himself.' Anna continued.

'I have never ever been made love to, or been fucked like that in my life, and I'll put money on it, that neither have you,' she finished!

'No Anna, I have to admit, you are spot on the money about that, dead right.'

'I don't know how it's happened but it has, and it did. And no one, not even you, can be happier, or felt more loved, or needed than me,' Rose whispered to her friend.

Then she burst into tears. Anna was right with her in her tears, they both wept in each other's arms. For the love they had, for him, the love he had for them, and the love they had for each other.

They both finished crying, by starting to laugh, it brought them out of their sad reverie.

'Let's go and clean our selves up Anna,' Rose said.

They used the downstairs bathroom.

When they finished making dinner, they went upstairs together to wake him, their man, their lover, their utter loving conqueror.

He was in the act of waking when they walked in.

'Hi,' he said, looking at his mother, and then looked away, he was worried she might be angry.

'Darling, don't be sad or upset,' she told him, 'it's all okay honey, really it is, I'm really happy baby.'

'Come on, we have dinner ready.' His mother said.

But she naughtily reached under the covers, and squeezed his prick.

Gary, now knowing it was good between them all now, shouted, 'Mom, you know what happened the last time you did that!' He laughed loudly.

He raced out of bed and grabbed her, squealing with laughter and love, they all raced downstairs, Gary had to return hurriedly, embarrassed because he had been naked.

They all had a dinner, and sat together on the sofa, him in the middle, and they talked, really talked.

They decided that one way or another, one of them would either visit him near his college, and he would see them on visits home, but this was not going to stop, not for anything, or anyone.

Not even in the face of one or both of their husbands discovering one or both of their infidelities.

'One more question to be answered Rose,' Anna said.

'What's that then?' Rose asked.

'Well you asked Mike if I could stay over, yes.'

'Yes I did,' answered Rose.

'Well if you think I am going to spend a night in this house, alone in the spare room, you have another think coming!'

Her laughter filled the room; Gary sniggered and looked at his mother.

Rose looked at them both; the onus was on her now, Anna had practically said, that she was going to be sleeping with Gary!

'Well,' Rose said, 'I am so glad that my bed can accommodate 3 very easily,' and laughed herself.

Gary spent most of the rest of the night fucking his mother, and Aunty Anna, and they loved and fucked him back as much as they could.

They emptied him continually, and both were staggered at the amounts of cum he ejected out of his prick.

And both knew who the master was, and Rose and Anna also engaged in a little fun of their own, much to Gary's delight.

The following afternoon, Anna had to go home, she was openly unhappy to be leaving them, but she had no option.

'I'll see you in 2 weeks Gary okay, I will be up to you, I promise,' she whispered, as she kissed him goodbye.

She waddled out of the door limping to her car, her arse was sore, her pussy was sore, and her mouth was bruised too.

As was Rose's.

But she felt like the happiest woman on earth.

Rose was genuinely sad for her, she knew now that Gary had more than enough for them both, but was also happy, that for the rest of the weekend, he would be hers.

They were both also, but unknown yet, very pregnant.

12