Rosie Seduces Michelle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she inserted her fingers as well, I exploded, a quite long and intense orgasm surging through my body.

Michelle very slowly and seductively, kissed and licked her way up my body and for the first time, I felt her mouth on my breasts, teasing the nipples with her tongue, before taking a large amount of breast into her mouth and sucking deeply, and I might add, loudly as well.

I knew what was coming next, we had not kissed for maybe 15 minutes while Michelle was driving me wild down below, so the moment our lips met and I tasted the last remnants of my pussy juice on her, I thrust my tongue at hers and we settled into the most sumptuous session of kissing.

I was anxious to taste her again, I motioned for her to kneel, which she did. I then slowly parted her legs and slid down the bed, between her legs. When my mouth was directly below her pussy, I said a one word command, "down!" Michelle eagerly complied and slowly lowered herself onto my waiting mouth. My lips were kissing her labia ones, then I began sucking the folds of sensitive skin, slowly my tongue, lapping gently at the soft skin, tasting her juices and sucking them in, as a bee sucks the nectar.

All this time Michelle was grinding her pussy into my face, I was having difficulty breathing, grabbing a breath when she for a brief moment altered position, but I would not stop and carried on forcing my tongue as deep inside her as I could.

I felt her orgasm building and as it arrived, my mouth was filled with the most amazing taste of her juices, flowing from the inner depths of her most glorious body.

I grabbed hold of her hips and motioned for her to spin around, she got the message and now facing down my body, dropped onto it, in a classical 69.

I spread my legs as Michelle's eager tongue went to work on my pussy.

I had the most incredible view of her pussy, the lips red and slightly inflamed from my prolonged sucking of them. The black hair, now soaked and plastered to her skin. The pinkness of her inner lips as I spread them and inserted first a finger and then my tongue, as far as it would go.

And of course, the small puckered button of her anus.

She squealed with what I took to be pleasure as I pushed a finger deep inside and began to work it.

We came simultaneously , our orgasms jetting through our bodies in a tumult of lust, love and pure passion.

Exhausted from our lovemaking, we shared a final kiss, before drifting off to sleep, wrapped in each others arms.

I was woken up next morning with Michelle sucking my nipple, with her hand gently rubbing my pussy. I think she likes this girl on girl stuff.

I am planning more, but that's another story.

12