Ross the Boss Rides Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dani's voice trailed off as her body heaved with a tiny post orgasmic shock wave, starting from her hips and running up her spine, each vertebra rippled, and then her shoulders rolling.

The movement pushed her back against me unexpectedly, making me stumble a half step back. My cock fell out of her with a 'plop'.

"Don't let all that jizz just leak out all over your thighs. Licking a few trails as a pathway to the richness of your cream filled cunt is great, but too much is just a mess," Lorna instructed Dani.

She sighed and then spoke again. "I'm not nearly as young as you. Climbing off this desk and standing between your legs would just use up energy that I ought to save for eating you. So, as soon as Ross backs out, I want you to climb up here right on top of me, with your pussy over my face. I'll eat the flood as it flows into my mouth, and then lick you clean."

I stepped back, slapping Dani's tight young rump once more as I pulled free. It had only a faint hint of quiver to it. The movement barely opened the cleft between her cheeks, so I could only imagine the rosette of her anus.

"Next time, I plan to fill up your ass," I promised. "Lorna will want to eat that too."

"I bet her ass is virgin," Lorna speculated as Dani, obeying instructions, swiftly climbed atop the desk, and began lowering her groin over my assistant's waiting face.

"Yesss ..." Dani moaned, still retaining vestiges of that shy catholic girl.

"Once you get fucked in the ass, you'll want more. I wonder how hubby will like that. I bet he thinks you're still the princess he wooed. I hope he loves the slut you'll become," I continued. "Maybe Lorna can help with that."

Lorna said nothing; her attention was riveted on the soggy swollen pussy descending to meet her mouth. She ran her hands all over Dani's body, tweaking her nipples as she palmed those firm tits, just a half size larger than her own, and then caressing that flat tan belly, gently, but firmly so as not to tickle,. Lorna's hands then curled up, and grasped the curves of Dani's ass, pulling that young sweet creamy cunt closer.

This blocked any good view of what Lorna's tongue was up to, but the tableau was sexy enough that my poor wilted cock began swelling for the fourth time that day of its own accord, untouched by human hand. It rose to about a forty-five degree angle, chubby but not solid, the weight of the tip still making it bobble, threatening to drag it down towards the floor. The show on the desk was an effective counter argument for staying up, and even gaining rigidity.

"Oh, Ross, I wish you were my boss," Dani cooed, lifting her head to look up sat my eyes, but settling on staring at my cock.

"But only if you share Lorna all the time," she giggled, bouncing her butt just a touch upwards, and thrusting down again, wrestling in Lorna's grasp. Lorna held Dani's loins tightly against her face. I could see the blonde hair thrashing, so I could easily imagine that my assistant was rolling her mouth from side to side. I could not even begin to guess though whether she was pleasuring her conquest with a side to side tonguing of that swollen clit, or was nibbling at the labia, or perhaps thrusting between those lips with a stiff, miniature cock like tongue?

Whatever Lorna was doing, it was working for Dani. Her French Canadian accent became more pronounced as she squealed with delight. As Lorna worked at eating the semen filled pussy, Dani's hips rotated slowly, pushing down, but Lorna seemed totally happy to be pressed against the desk, not coming up for air.

"She really is drinking your come right out of me, all mixed with my juices," she said, just before a shudder ran through her shoulders and then she grinned.

Lorna began gently slapping Dani's butt, alternating hands on each cheek. I watched the taut flesh reverberate. Dani arched her back, displaying her quivering tits to me. Her nipples remained diamond like.

"Now she's nibbling on my pussy lips," Dani narrated, her eyes riveted on my resurgent cock. I smiled back, pleased that she recognized the effect that he commentary was adding to my voyeuristic pleasure.

"Take her clit in your teeth, Lorna," I directed. "Pull her nubbin away from her body and roll it on your tongue."

A moment later Dani confirmed that Lorna had followed my suggestions, moaning, "I love a bit of pain. Lorna, you have to teach Conrad that ..."

Conrad being her husband, whose name I had persistently blocked out.

Dani used one hand to pull and twist her nipples, apparently mimicking what Lorna's teeth were doing to her clit. She began raising her body up off the desk, though with Lorna's tongue, teeth and lips all busy, she could not lift very much before she would settle back down again.

I shifted slightly to one side, from which angle I could see that Lorna was now licking all the way from Dani's clit to her asshole, and then back again. Each trip included a lengthy exploration deep into the tight young twat, complete with moaning as Lorna enjoyed her edible escapade.

Another climax wracked Dani's thin frame. She had to release her nipples as she slumped forward onto her hands to maintain balance.

"She's the best I've ever experienced," Dani panted, but then she added. "Not that many of either sex has eaten me out."

Lorna never stopped eating that pussy. She had vowed to lick it clean, and she was determined to perform.

My cock was fully rigid from the fourth time that day, and again, I was caressing it before I realized what I was doing. Dani's eyes drew my attention to what I was doing, causing me to enjoy how the silky skin sheath slid between my hand and the inner muscle.

"You like this?" I teased, shaking the tip in Dani's direction.

"It is beautiful. My husband does not like to show his off. He never strokes it like that in front of me."

"You should ask him to," I suggested.

Then, I stroked my shaft for half a minute or so while Dani got caught up in the sensations that Lorna's licking was stirring up. Dani's hips were moving again, slowly at first, but the intensity was already starting to increase. She was levering her knees to drag her gash along Lorna's face. This caused those young tits to thrust out towards me. I had to smile at how this day had turned out. Molly had started it off perfectly. Lorna and Dani were continuing the pleasure. I was confident that Molly would want to hear all about it, and that she would braw fresh excitement out of the story, for us to share.

Lorna was also enjoying the experience. Her hips were squirming on my desk. She moved a hand from Dani's rear to touch her own pussy lips. After pulling them apart, she quickly proceeded to start finger-fucking herself. Before long, her hips were rising up, sharing a tempo with Dani, who was now riding Lorna's face like it was a bucking bronco.

"Maybe Lorna should give hubby lessons," I thought out loud.

Dani grinned in agreement. She reached a hand forward and her nails brushed the tip of my cock, as if she wanted to grab it. As much as I had fantasized for weeks about her drawing my head into her lips, I knew that she was far too engaged in her own pleasure for this to be the right moment.

"If I have another load, do you want it in your throat, or should I spray it on your perfect little titties, so that Lorna and I can lick them clean?" I teased her.

The only reason I could not see my assistant grinning at that suggestion was because Lorna's face was still buried between Dani's thighs. Lorna was as oral as I was, and sharing that chest, each of us licking, then suckling, then nibbling a nipple, after we captured all the stray seed from Dani's skin, would be terrific play.

"Maybe we better leave that for another day, though," I chuckled, realizing that we three were not enclosed in a bubble, and that midday work sex should be fast and hard. We had already taken too long. Even though the intensity continued, I knew it had to end soon.

"Pump that load into Lorna's pussy," Dani instructed me. "She can walk around the rest of the afternoon with her panties full of your seed. If I get a chance, I'll meet her in the ladies room to lick her clean."

Not for the first time, I cursed the privacy laws which forbade surveillance cameras in the washrooms.

I did as Dani had directed, walking around the desk to the end where Lorna's feet dangled off the edge. This gave me a perfect view of Lorna's fist, buried deep in her own soggy cunt as she burrowed her face right up inside Dani's spread gash, retrieving every speck of semen from those depths. As I paused to admire the scene, Dani's hips began pumping, pushing her ass towards where I stood. She was about to explode again. I suspected that this would be her last orgasm for this session, so hurried to slide my weapon into Lorna, making a mental note as I did so as to how fuckable Dani's tight young ass looked.

Lorna felt my tip brush against the back of her hand, and took the cue to remove her fingers from her twat, though she kept thumbing her clit as I buried myself to the hilt in a single hard thrust. Her grunt pushed a burst of air into Dani which completed the younger woman's climax, making Dani's ass jump upwards, and then crash down atop Lorna.

My cock was sealed inside Lorna by Dani's weigh as their two pussies met. Lorna's pussy clamped around my shaft as she rode me to her final climax of the afternoon.

With Dani's lap no longer burying her mouth, Lorna was able to exhale loudly and giggle, but otherwise was still speechless, her head thrashing from side to side as I ploughed her furrows. This did not last more than a half dozen strokes.

The feeling of Dani's ass rubbing my hairy belly was all it took to trigger my final explosion. My ass clenched as several spurts of semen pulsed out into Lorna. My balls had never felt as empty as they did at that moment.

I closed my eyes for a second, overwhelmed by the moment. All three of us spent a while gasping to catch our breath.

Lorna, always the aggressor, spoke first.

"Thank goodness that the Big Boss agreed to install a shower in the last renovations. And conveniently right across from your office, Ross. Peek out the door and see if the coast is clear for Dani and I to run across the hall. We'll shower together first -- it'll be a tight fit for two, impossible for three. You can have your turn after."

I obeyed my assistant's command. I backed up, my limp cock plopping out of Lorna's swollen gash. "Fine, but don't fool around too much, someone might notice ..."

When I turned back to give the ladies the all clear, I saw that they had pulled a modicum of clothing on, but were already locked in a passionate kiss.

"All clear," I announced.

Giggling as they went, they skipped the ten feet across to the shower room. I closed my office door and straightened my clothes, just in case somebody came by for that cheque.

My brain was buzzing, full of cascading thoughts of introducing Dani to Molly; of what Dani and Lorna were up to in the shower; and sobering reflections upon the fact I'd never had a vasectomy. I wondered whether Conrad was ready to be a daddy, and how gorgeous Dani might look pregnant.