Rough Cut Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Desdmona
Desdmona
34 Followers

"You do not understand," she whimpered against his chest. "This is not just a cottage party. This is a mansion party. I have to be there."

"No,you don't understand. The only place you're going is back to bed."

Moe trekked back up the stairs with Danja trembling in his arms. Once he made it to the spare room, he deposited her onto the twin bed.

"But the party ..."

"What makes this shindig so important?" Moe held on to her hand. It was as delicate as eggs shells.

Confusion mixed with the fear on her face, and she stumbled over her words like she was searching for English. "I-I am to be there. There are many guests. He will be angry."

The hair on the back of Moe's neck bristled at the eerie way she spoke - detached and trance-like. She stared past anything Moe could see and tugged on the gown like a controlled marionette, exposing, first her thigh, and then her sex. She parted her pale thighs.

Moe followed the road map and felt the bile rise in his throat. "Is this the same kind of party as last night? At the poker game?"

Her azure eyes looked up at Moe, big and round and unreadable."Ja."

Desdmona
Desdmona
34 Followers
12