Rough Draft: Twisted Ink Raine and Deak

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm there, bro."

"So what's up?" Ben asked as he took a swig of beer.

"Deak and I spent the day with Tyler Eason.. She asked if I was gay," I answered without anecdote.

Ben sputtered into his beer bottle. "And?" He asked.

"And...I may have shut down a little," I sighed. "I don't know, man. It's one thing to try to figure this shit out 'privately', it's another when someone just come right out and asks. It's like if I say it...I fall into this prejudice...and that's not me. Fuck, man, I'm not this guy."

"The only person being prejudice here is you, man. Your own prejudices are fuckin' with your head," Ben explained.

"I don't know, man. Just when Tyler asked, it threw me off. I mean I had to do something to make her think that, right?"

"Look, and I mean this in the best way possible, you and Deak have always been close. Like, really close. We knew why, because we knew you guys. Y'all knew each other for twenty five years. You gotta bond most people will never have in their lives," Ben sighed and continued. "Bro, we should all be so lucky. You guys, y'all complete each other. There's a love there, man. And before you try to get all macho and shit, hear me out," he said, cutting off my denial. "I'm not talkin' lustful love. I'm talkin' best friend kinda love. People see that, man. Tyler saw that. And now with the other stuff, its just there, man. I don't judge, bro. The others wouldn't judge. And fuck the people in the world that do. If y'all find somethin' that fuckin' makes you happy, shit, grab hold of that shit, yeah?"

"Yeah," I exhaled. He was right. But saying was easier than doing.

"Now...what the hell y'all doin' with Tyler?" Ben asked. "Little girl grew up. A lot. All that fuckin' ink. And she rides."

"I know. Hot, right? She plays guitar too."

"Bro. I love my wife, but good Goddamn. Jesus," Ben groaned. "I need to get laid." He dropped his head to the table.

"What's the doctor say?" I asked, trying to contain my laughter.

"She goes tomorrow. He better say that pussy is open for business. It's been almost three months. Three fucking months," he whined. Yep. Whined. "Her mouth, you know, it's fucking fantastic, but I need to fuck her, man. Like for three days straight."

"Oh yeah. I know her mouth well," I ribbed.

"Hey! Watch it, asshat!" Ben warned with a smile.

"Hey I'm just thankful she's so loud, otherwise, I'd slept through it," I laughed.

"Can I ask you something? Don't get pissed," Ben said seriously. I motioned for him to go ahead. "You ever, um, had those kind of feeling for...?"

"Are you asking if I ever wanted to fuck you, Benji?" Oh I was gonna make him pay for this.

"Well, have you?"

"You know you're pretty hot, Ben. How could I not?" I said as seriously as I could and leaned toward him.

"Oh. Um..."

"What ya say, you come back with me and I'll make you forget your dry spell?"

"Dude, um..." Ben leaned away. I couldn't hold it in anymore. I started laughing hysterically. "Dude, you're an asshole."

"You should've seen your face! No, man. Sorry, but hell no. I've never felt this way before ever."

Ben actually looked affronted. "Well, why not? You said it. I'm hot. Good in the sack. My dick's bigger than, Deak's."

"You're fucking with me right now, right?" I inquired, a little shocked.

"Yeah. I'm fuckin' with you," he laughed. "Well, for the most part."

"For the most part?"

"Hey, I'm a guy. Like to be told I'm hot," he smiled.

"You're such an asshat," I muttered. Ben just laughed.

"Hey," Deak said, voice thick with sleep. He blinked up at me from his bed.

"Hey," I whispered back.

"Where'd you go? I woke up and you were gone," he frowned.

"Had a few beers with Ben. Didn't want to wake you up," I responded. Deak nodded and reached out for me. I hesitated a moment, then Ben's advice came to me. 'If y'all find somethin' that fuckin' makes you happy, shit, grab hold of that shit, yeah?' He was right. I knew that whatever this was. It wasn't just a fluke or curiosity. This shit between us wasn't going to just go away. I needed to embrace that. For my own sanity and Deak's happiness, which was more important to me than I realized.

I let myself go into his arms and kissed him with all of the emotion I couldn't express verbally. I allowed myself to get lost in the feel of him surging into my mouth. In the taste of him. When oxygen became harder to come by, we slowed and lightened the kiss and finally broke apart.

"I'm ready to give this a real go," I said softly, tracing the scar on Deak's forehead. A scar I had given him when we were twelve. We'd gotten into a fight over Naomi Logan. Those were the days before we shared. Deak's ocean eyes smiled up at me. "I may not always do this right, and I may freak the fuck out from time to time, but I want...I want to be with you. And," I took a deep breath, "I'm ready to let everyone else know."

Deak raised his head and kissed me hard. "Remind me to get Ben a vacation or a house or something," he said against my lips.

"Why?" I asked, trying to recapture his mouth with frantic movements.

"Because he finally got you to pull your head out of your ass," he chuckled.

"Would you rather my head be in your ass," I teased, salaciously.

"Oh fuck," Deak hissed. "Yeah. I want that, but.."

"But what?" I goaded while kissing my way down his body.

"Shit," he squirmed under me. "In case you haven't noticed, your cock is fucking huge." I grinned against his stomach. "We're, um, we're gonna have to work our way up to that, babe."

My head swum when he called me that. I'm not sure why, but I liked it. "Say it again," I demanded.

"What? Your cock is huge?" He laughed.

"No."

"Babe?"

"Yes. Again."

"Babe."

"Gonna suck you now," I said before I closed my lips around his cock. Yeah, I was getting pretty used to this thing.

Tyler 2

My phone beeped with a new text. It was from Deacon.

'Going to karaoke tonite w/ group. Wanna come?'

'Yes.'

'Sweet. Caddie's. Forty five. See ya.'

I walked into the little bar and looked around. A silly blonde was singing Reba badly. "Hey, beautiful," a deep, melodic voice said against my ear. I started and spun. Beautiful dark brown eyes smiled down at me. "Sorry, sweetheart. Didn't mean to scare you."

"It's okay." Jesus. Why did my voice sound so breathy?

Raine's eyes held a great deal of amusement, so I knew he hadn't missed the tone. "Come on. People to see," he said, leading me to a table. He placed his hand at the small of my back and I swear my skin caught fire there.

"There she is," Deak called as we got to the table. He stood and wrapped me in a longer than friendly hug. I became very aware of my breasts crushed against him and the scent of his aftershave. I had to consciously stop myself from burying my nose in his neck and inhaling.

When he released me, he turned me to the table. "Okay. You know most of these people. The curvy, sexalicious brunette there is, Jen. Ben's wife. The adorable little thing is Anya. That's Jack's fiancée. You remember Kyle? And that's Anya's brother Alex. Guys, this is Tyler Eason. She went to school with us."

"Nice to meet y'all," I called.

Jen scooted over and patted the seat next to her. "I don't bite. Unless you're into that," she giggled. I chuckled and sat next to her. "So glad to have more estrogen in this group," she said slyly.

"I don't know how good I'll be at that," I replied. "More of the tomboy type, ya know?"

"Still better than them," she waved her hand haphazardly at the guys.

"So? Tyler? What do you do?" Anya asked.

"Studio guitarist," I answered. "You?"

"No shit? That's awesome!" She yelled. I had to laugh.

Warm breath hit my cheek, "Anya is a singer. Damn good singer," Raine whispered in my ear. My heart sped. I glanced at him, but he'd already pulled back.

"I'm a nurse. I just sing karaoke for fun," she pursed her lips into an adorable expression, "or if Raine feels the need to embarrass me in front of hundreds of people." She narrowed her eyes at him, causing him to bust up laughing.

"Aw, come on, sweetheart, the crowd loved it," he told her when he finally stopped laughing.

"I almost barfed," she huffed.

"Nah, you were fine," Deak chimed in.

"Yeah, firecracker, you broke my heart," Jack told her and her face softened as she looked up at him. They stole a kiss and I looked away. I felt like I was intruding on a personal moment.

"Do you sing, Tyler?" Jen asked.

"I'm okay. Not lead material, but I can carry a tune and keep my voice from falling flat," I told her.

"I sound like a dying cat. So if you don't break glass you're a good singer to me," Jen laughed.

"So if you know you're that bad, why do you insist on singing in the shower?" Ben called to his wife.

"Shut up, you," Jen warned.

"Tyler! I'm putting your name in the list!" Jack bellowed.

"I 'will' kick you in the nuts, Jackson Campbell!" I screeched.

"Ah. Promises. Promises," he scoffed and stood up.

"Mother fucker!" I growled and dove after him. "Jack!" I scrambled toward him. He dodged me until we got to the emcee, where I jumped on his back like a ninja spider monkey.

"Hey. This is Tyler she's gonna sing," he told the guy as if I wasn't hanging off his back, screeching.

The emcee laughed. "What's she gonna sing?"

"What you gonna sing, crazy person?" Jack asked.

"Nothing!" I yelled. And smacked his head.

"I'm thinking 'Crazy Bitch'," Jack said. "Ooh! I got it! 'I Touch Myself' by the Divinyls!" He crowed gleefully.

"Oh my God. You ass." I hopped down and smacked him. Hard.

"Ow," he he said rubbing his shoulder.

The emcee turned on his mic. "And now. Tyler singing..." He started laughing. "The Divinyls."

I shook my head and sighed. I looked back at my table. Every person was in tears. Nice. Oh well, if I had to sing this shit, I was gonna have some fun with it.

The song started and I waited for my cue.

"I love myself. I want you to love me. When I'm down, I want you above me..." I started running my hand down my front. And sang the next lyrics. I rolled my hips and wiggled my ass. When I got to the lyric "I get down on my knees I do anything for you..." I fell to my knees. I went through the rest of the song crawling around and actin like a crazy nympho. When I was done I stood up and bowed dramatically.

I made way back to the table. "Um. What the hell?" Ben asked.

"I decided if Jack put me down for that stupid ass song, I was gonna have fun with it. Did I sound okay?"

Deak snorted a laugh. "No one was listening to you sing, doll."

"Good. That was the goal," I laughed.

"That was sexy as sin," Raine said quietly against my ear. He traded a look with Deak. "You play pool?" My brain wasn't working right, all I could manage was a nod. I took a sip of my DiSarrono sour.

The three of us stood and walked to the small room with the pool tables. Deak set it up. Singing had me reminiscing.

"Do y'all still write?" I remembered some of their more colorful songs in school, like "You're Momma's So Fat". I couldn't help but laugh to myself.

"We do. What's funny?" Raine cocked his eyebrow. The move was so sexy.

"I was just remembering the songs you guys did when you were twelve," I laughed out.

"Oh, Jesus. We sucked," Deak chuckled. "What was that one? 'Ode to P.E. Hotties'?"

"No. No. 'Hole in the Girl's Locker Room'," Raine corrected. "It was 'Ode to Short Cheer Skirts.'"

"You guys were such horndogs," I smiled, then frowned. I always wanted Deak or Jack or Ben to notice me. Raine, he was always sweet, quiet, but admittedly a little awkwardly lanky and strange. He certainly wasn't anymore.

"What's that look for?" Raine creased his brows. "I mean, we were only twelve. Life was girls and music."

"Oh no, I was just thinking about middle school. High school, too, I guess. I didn't fit in. It was rough, ya know?" I explained ruefully.

"I didn't fit in either, babe," Raine said with a kindred smile. "I was an awkward kid from the wrong side of the tracks."

"Yeah. And I was a fat, tomboy stuck in the friend zone," I said sheepishly.

"Friend zone?" Deak echoed. "With who? You were crushin' on Campbell weren't you? Everybody did."

"Nope, not Jack," I smiled and blushed.

"Dude, you slow ass. She means you," Raine stated and smacked Deak's arm.

"Me?" Deak twisted his lips. "Well, I was a dumbass kid."

"Nah. You were all about Naomi Logan. She was the only seventh grader with boobs," I reminisced. I was so jealous I'd started stuffing the next day.

"Well, Naomi Logan ended up a slut. So, yeah I was an idiot," Deak maintained.

"Flattery will get you nowhere, Moore," I deadpanned.

"Not flattery, doll. You have to know you're fucking gorgeous, right?" He smiled salaciously. Oh God, I felt it in my lady parts, for sure.

"Totally," Raine agreed with a predatory gleam. Jesus, it was getting hot.

"Whatever, you guys are blind," I argued, breathlessly. What was wrong with me? I was not a girl to get all giddy and silly about a guy. Guys. Two of them. Looking at 'me' like I was dinner. Oh, damn.

"I see just fine, darlin'," Raine said in a low, husky tone. Oh. My. God.

"I second that," Deak said just as sexily. "You got it goin' on, sugar."

"Drinks?" A waitress cut in.

"DiSarrono sour," I squeaked. She gave me a scowl. What was that about?

"Raine?" she beamed and bent low to put her order pad down. I bristled and scowled back.

"Landshark. Thanks, Allie," Raine gave that damn panty-soaking smile. She smiled wider.

"Deak? Blue Moon?" she said in a flirtatious tone. I felt like growling at her. Deak nodded.

"Thank you," I snapped. She turned a plastic smile to me and sashayed off. "Oh my God. You totally slept with her!" I said louder than I meant to Raine. He blushed.

"Maybe," he muttered. I don't know why I was felling a possessive jealousy.

"Hey. He did too," he pointed at Deak petulantly. I gaped.

"Both of you?"

"Well, yeah," Deak shrugged.

"At the same time?" Suddenly jealousy morphed into instant arousal.

They noticed. "Does that turn you on, Tyler?" Raine asked in his low seductive timbre. My face heated and an ache started building low. "I think it does. Two men, working for your pleasure. Two mouths, four hands, two cocks." My mouth went dry at the word. I inhaled deeply to gain control. "All for you, Tyler. It makes you hot doesn't it?" I heard Deak's gasp and turned to see him grab his crotch to adjust. Fuck, it was hot.

"Yes," I whispered, looking in Deak's eyes. He leaned in. As though drawn by a magnetic force, I leaned in, too. When I felt his breath on my lips I whimpered. It was Raine's turn to gasp. I glanced at him and noticed his half hooded eyes. He was turned on by the thought of me kissing Deak. Somehow that made me more aroused. Ready to oblige him, I pressed my lips to Deak's.

"God, that's fucking sexy," Raine whispered. Deak licked the seam of my lips. I opened, tentatively, to him. He licked slowly into my mouth. "Fuck," Raine said, closer than he was before. Deak moaned into me. The feel of his tongue sliding across mine was heaven.

Too soon he pulled back. "Kiss him," he demanded and nodded to Raine. My mouth opened in shock. What would people think if I kissed Raine right now? I looked uncertainly at Raine.

He scowled at Deak, then turned to me and softened. "You don't have to, sweetheart. I won't be offended." He looked at Deak again, "We're in public, man."

"Sorry," Deak said sheepishly.

"It's not that I don't want to," I said by way of apology to Raine.

"It's okay, darlin'. I'll taste those lips soon enough," he said with wicked promise. I nodded dumbly. Raine smacked Deak's head. Holy crap. Did I just agree to a ménage? Ohmigod. Ohmigod. Ohmigod. Did I really want this? I looked at the two men. Yes, yes I did.

Deak 3

My lips still tingled from that kiss. We'd finished our game and moved back to the table. Raine and I were sitting against the wall, while Tyler was sandwiched between Anya and Jen. The girls had taken to her. I was really happy about that. She seemed to bounce back from my little trip to lustville; I don't know why I asked her to kiss Raine. In public. After she'd just kissed me. I'm not ashamed of my sexual 'deviancy', but a lot of people would look down on her for that. I just needed Raine to know, and Tyler, too, he was a part of this. Whatever 'this' was. I wasn't doing this without him.

I felt his breath at my ear and wanted to turn and take his mouth. He lightly nuzzled my ear. "That was so sexy," he said quietly. I pulled back and looked in his eyes. They had the gleam they got when he was ready to fuck. "I kept thinking what that would look like from my knees," he said lasciviously.

"I 'do' need to be able to function tonight, asshole," my voice came out husky. Raine just smirked. Asshole.

"Oh I think you're functioning just fine" he said with that same smirk and discreetly squeezed my rock hard dick. It pulsed and twitched.

"Oh?" I said roughly.

"Mmhmmm," he said and snuck a quick kiss to my ear. He turned back to talk to Alex. I turned and saw Jack gaping at me. Okay. So the kiss wasn't that sneaky. I smiled tightly at him and shrugged. He mouthed 'What the fuck', but just waved him off.

"Raine. Come on, man," Glen called out. What? Raine didn't sing karaoke. From the look on his face, he was as surprised as me. I looked at the girls and they were snickering.

"You little she-devils," I grinned.

"Only fair," Tyler smiled back.

Raine took his spot at the mic. "Hey! How are we tonight?" His natural frontman personality surged forward. The crowd clapped and whistled. "That bad, huh?" He teased. "I'm gonna do a song for an old friend. She's here tonight." The crowd cheered again. 'Centerfold' by J. Geills started, and the whole table laughed. Tyler blushed a little, then started singing and bobbing in her seat. It was...cute. Yeah. Tattooed, blunt, sexy as sin, Tyler was cute as hell in that moment. Raine finished his song and came back to the table, grinning from ear to ear.

"Good job!" Tyler squealed and hugged him. Raine ducked his head. Weird. "I gotta piss like a race horse," Tyler announced and bound toward the restrooms.

"She's awesome!" Jen said to us.

"Yeah. We think so, too," I agreed with a smile. Jen was amazing. At one time I'm pretty sure Raine was pretty smitten with the lovely Mrs. Allen, but alas, Ben removed his head from the sand and went after her.

I looked toward the restrooms and spotted Tyler. And Allie. Allie was saying something and Tyler's face fell. She glanced at us and turned toward the door. She was leaving. What did Allie say? Fuck. I moved to stand, but couldn't get out. Raine looked up from his seat at me. "What's wrong?" He whispered.

"Tyler just left. Allie said something to her," I said just a quietly.

"Fuck," he hissed. "Call her." I gave a nod and crawled out of the booth. Raine hot on my heels.

Tyler didn't answer her phone, but she was on a bike. After forty five minutes she hadn't responded to the text I sent her. Allie played innocent and dumb. After an hour I was pissed at both of them. Tyler shouldn't have run off and Allie should shut the fuck up. "No word?" Raine asked after saying goodbye to everyone.

"Nope," I spat.

"Why don't we just go to her hotel?" He said pensively.

"It's late," I huffed.

"Not too late," he mused. "It's only ten forty five, now." Hmm. True. We usually left earlier now that Ben had kids.

"Okay," I agreed sharply.

"You gonna be a dick to her?" Raine twisted his soft lips.

"Maybe," I scowled.

"Not gonna work," he smirked. "I can deal with your asshole ways, Tyler probably not so much."

"You can deal with my asshole, huh?" I teased.

"There it is," he smiled.