Rough Draft: Twisted Ink Raine and Deak

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he was done he moved lower and roughly pulled my sweats off of me. I heard another rip and my panties were gone. There was no build up before his tongue flicked my clit. I cried out loud and hoarsely. His tongue moved inside my entrance and began plunging in and out. I felt my inside quivering around him again, trying to suck his tongue deeper. He moaned against my sensitive flesh and I came, crying out his name and deities.

Abruptly he pulled away from me. He looked at me, but he wasn't smiling. Instead he was frowning. "This isn't right, Tyler."

"What?" I jerked up an gaped. "Why? I..."

He came toward me and cupped my cheek. "No, darlin'. I don't regret it. I just...we can't go further. Not without Deak. I can't do that to him."

He was right. I wanted Deak with us too. Something about it just seemed...right. "You're right. I want him with us too. I want you both."

"Hearing you say that, darlin', makes me want to lay you back down and take that sweet tastin' pussy again," he said low and seductively.

"Let's go find Deak then. I need one of you to fuck me. Soon," I growled and I moved off of the bed to get dressed. Raine groaned. "Then hurry up, woman!"

"Hey, doll," Deak murmured and pulled me into a squeezing hug. He didn't seem surprised or upset that Raine and I walked into their living room together. He simply turned off the television and stood to greet me. He inhaled deeply when he put his face in my neck. "Hmm. I wonder if this is the only place on you that smells like Raine?" My stupid face heated. Deak's melting chuckle pulsed in my ear. "Guess not."

I pulled back. "Are you upset?"

"What? Fuck no. Tell me, doll. Did he kiss you here?" He ran his forefinger down my neck. I gasped and nodded. I felt Raine's body heat behind me. "How about here?" Deak palmed my breasts.

"Yes," I moaned. Raine moved my hair and nibbled my nape. Goosebumps broke out over my skin. Deak lowered his head and nipped my nipple through the cotton of my shirt.

"And here?" Deak cupped my mound and pressed rhythmically. I whimpered. "Did he, Tyler? Did he lick that sweet pussy?"

"Mmhmmm," I whined.

"Do you think I could still taste you on him?" Oh God! My heart pounded and my sex swelled. Raine's lips left my nape. The sounds of their lips meeting filled my ears. I peeked at them over my shoulder. Deak moaned into Raine's insistent mouth. It was so erotic. I thrusted my pelvis consistently into Deak's palm. I was going to come for the second time grinding against one of these guys, like I was fifteen.

My insides tightened and fire shot through me. Raine grabbed the back of Deak's head and pressed me between them. The coil snapped and I moaned a broken tempo. As I came down, I noticed the guys weren't kissing anymore. They were watching me.

"Fuck me, that was hot," Raine muttered lowly.

"So fucking hot," Deak agreed. His mouth descended to mine. Raine pressed against my back an reached around to knead my aching breasts.

"I think she has on too many clothes, Deak. What do you think?" Raine asked over my head.

"I think you're right, man." For some bizarre reason hearing that word, 'man, made my thighs quake. It served as a reminder that these were two virile, sexy, strong men. And they were both focused on me at the moment. They both wanted me.

Deak 4

Tyler needed to be naked. Right. The. Fuck. Now. I reached for the hem of her shirt and ripped it over her head. Her lace covered tits bounced ever so slightly. Raine popped the clasp in the back and the bra sprang forward. He pushed it off of her and let it fall at our feet. My eyes moved from her suck-my-dick lips to her touch-me-God tits, trying to decide which I most wanted to feast on. Her tits won out, of course. Before I took her pebbled, pink nipple in my mouth, I looked at Raine. "Shirt off. Then come show her why it's double the pleasure," I demanded. He laughed at me, but I didn't care, he was doing what I said. I took one nipple in and suckled it gently. I knew Raine had a rougher touch and I wanted different sensations for Tyler. Her hand snaked to the back of my head and clawed at my scalp and she tried to get closer. Her back bowed, thrusting more of her heavy tit against my mouth. She had a perfect handful.

"These fucking tits," Raine growled low and dangerously. I glanced at him from the corner of my eye and watched him weigh it in his palm, before lowering his mouth to her. I smiled around her distended tip. I loved his dominant personality.

"I'm goin' to fall," Tyler slurred slightly. Fuck, she was responsive.

"We won't let you fall, darlin'," Raine mumbled into her breast. He caught my eye and cocked his head toward the bedroom. I jerked my head in agreement. Raine bent at the knees and lifted Tyler in his arms. I followed them to his room.

"Get naked," Raine commanded me, while he moved to divest Tyler of her pants and panties. I quickly obeyed and turned in time to watch Raine tug his boxers down. God he was sexy.

I looked at Tyler laying on the bed. she was sexy, too. I climbed over her and took her mouth. "You two are so fuckin' sexy there," Raine purred at us. Tyler looked at him over my shoulder and I craned my neck to him.

"Come join us," Tyler said coyly.

"I wanna watch for little bit. Tyler, I want to watch you suck Deak's cock," he directed roughly. "Now." I rolled onto my back. "No! I want to see it. Get on your knees and face sideways." I would let him be in charge for now. I knew he needed it. But soon, I was going to show him just how submissive he could become.

Tyler got on her hands and knees in front of me and lowered her mouth until it hovered near my cock. I fisted the base and guided it to trace her plump lips. "Open up, sweetheart," I softly instructed her. Her eyes were a bit glazed and she was trembling. "Hey. Hey, sweetheart. We'll take it slow, okay? If you need to stop just say so. We won't be upset." Her pretty olive green eyes met mine, burning with gratitude. She nodded jerkily and tentatively ran her fingers down my cock.

The bed dipped as Raine moved beside her. His features had softened and I knew he had reeled in his own need for Tyler. It made me love him all the more. "There you go, darlin'. You're so beautiful," he crooned and encouraged her. The tip of her tongue lightly flicked the head of my dick, causing my whole body to twitch. She was gentler, more hesitant than Raine. She cautiously sucked a little at a time into her warm, soft mouth. I fisted my hands at my side to prevent myself from grabbing her and thrusting in hard. Her confidence grew and she started bobbing and slurping with vigor. Little whimpers escaped her as she fisted and pumped the part her mouth couldn't reach. Before long I felt my balls tightening and drawing up.

"Stop," I warned through clenched teeth. She released me with a loud pop. I looked down at her. Her face was flushed, her lips were swollen and her eyes were glazed over. God, she was beautiful. "I need to be inside you," I said urgently. I flipped her on her back and looked around me. I couldn't think straight. Fortunately, Raine knew what I needed. I heard the ripping of foil and felt his rough hand grab my cock. He started rolling the condom down my shaft from behind me. Featherlight kisses peppered my shoulder. "I'm going to fuck you while you fuck her," he hissed into my skin. "Do you want that?"

"Fuck. Yes," I whispered back and turned my head for his searing kiss. His tongue laid siege to my mouth before pulling back abruptly.

"Fuck her," he demanded. I climbed over Tyler, cradled between her delicate thighs and began pushing into her.

"Oh, God," she cried. Her membranes hugged my dick and then flared to accommodate me.

"You're so tight, doll. So tight and slick." Her pussy pulsed as I spoke. I heard another rip of foil and the squirt of lube. My heart pounded hard in my chest. This was what I had wanted for over a decade. To feel this. Raine's fingers massaged the lube into my anus and worked to open me. I stilled my thrusts when I felt his bulbous head press against me. His lips brushed my back and neck.

"You feel so good, baby," he cooed to me. The first time he'd taken me there had been a fair amount of pain before the pleasure. This time I felt pressure, a feeling of being overly full, but not the same pain. It was great. I'd been taken there before, but never by anyone with Raine's size. "I love fucking you," he ground out. "Love fucking you, while you're fucking Tyler."

When he was fully seated I lowered all the way into Tyler. As Raine began to thrust he pushed me inside of her. Deeper and deeper. His cock stroked my prostate with every thrust. "Oh Jesus," Tyler exclaimed with wide eyes, "it's like you're both fuckin' me."

"It's like I'm fuckin' both of you," Raine returned her sentiment.

"I need more, please," Tyler begged. I began to move, fucking myself against Raine and into Tyler. "Yes, God, yes," Tyler squealed. Tyler's pussy clenched an pulled at my cock. She was so tight. Fire zinged up my spine. Behind me Raine met me thrust for thrust. His grip on my hips would bruise. Tyler's pussy convulsed around me hard. She was so close.

"Damn, baby, I'm gonna come," Raine strained. I understood. I was hanging on by a thread too. But first...

"Wait for Tyler. Come for us Tyler," I ordered. My body was covered in a sheen of sweat as I rocked into her, then impaled myself on Raine. "Need you to come, baby girl. Come, now, Tyler!" Her pussy clenched and a low long moan escaped her. Her milking pussy caused fire to shoot through me and into the condom as I flooded the tip. I felt Raine's cock jerk inside of me and heard his animalistic roar fill the air. His weight came down on my back, where he rested his cheek.

"Love fucking you, baby," he panted. "Love fucking you, too," he raised his head and said to Tyler. He bent over me causing his dick to pull out of my ass. I wanted to mourn the loss of the connection. He bent low and kissed Tyler deeply. "Sweet fuckin' lips," he said dangerously low. He moved away to take care of his condom and I pulled out of her and kissed her face over and over.

"You're incredible, you know that?" I said and smiled at her beautiful flushed face.

"You're pretty incredible yourself, Moore," she replied with a grin.

"Do you regret it?" I knew it wasn't the ideal time to ask, but I was curious.

"Hell, no! That was...that was..." She looked up in awe.

"Fuckin' mind blowingly incredible?" Raine added helpfully. He crawled on her other side and brushed the hair off of her face. His eyes met mine and a heart stopping grin split his face.

"I'll be right back," I moved off of the bed and into the bathroom. I hurriedly rid myself of the condom and washed my hands. When I got back to the bed Tyler and Raine were in a deep kiss. He was leaning over her attacking her mouth. They were so beautiful. Their black hair mixed. Raine's black inked, olive skin clashed deliciously with Tyler's colorfully decorated, milky white flesh.

Raine pulled back and turned to stare at me. Our eyes met and held. A dark storm played in his chocolate eyes.

"Come here," he demanded. His tone brooked no argument. I went to him. He wrapped his strong arms around my torso and laid his cheek against my abdomen. The action stunned me. I robotically wrapped my arms around his head and held him close to me.

"Oh, God," I breathed out, blinking back tears. He said more with his actions than any words he could have said. Even three words. He pulled me down to the bed and wrapped around me and Tyler. My eyes grew heavy. The last thing I remember was Raine sighing contentedly behind me.

"So wait. The band you got kicked out of, the band your controlling ex fronts no less, is coming here? And they want you to sub in?" I asked Tyler warily.

"Yep," she answered tersely.

"I don't like it," I commented and crossed my arms in front of me. We were eating dinner at the kitchen table.

"Um, I'm sorry?" Tyler replied with a furrowed brow.

"Does he want you back?" This was bullshit. This douchebag needed his ass kicked.

"He said he might have made a mistake," she answered and shrugged. What? My head snapped up. Oh, hell no!

"I don't want you to do it," I said petulantly. "I don't like it."

"I'm sorry, who died and made you master?" Tyler spat. "I 'need' to play. I'm here, I know the music. Hell I cowrote most of it!"

"He's not trying to be an ass, darlin'," Raine said from behind me. His finger thumped my ear. "We just don't want this asshole to hurt you is all. From what you've told us he likes mind games. We just don't want you to be caught up in one."

"I'm a big girl, guys. I know what I'm doing," she defended.

I let out a sigh. "Fine."

"Gee, thanks for your permission, dad," she hissed sarcastically. "I should get going."

"Okay," I said without looking at her. I knew I was being an ass, but seriously. She's gonna fuck us and then tell us she's gonna meet up with her ex? Her ex who wants her back?

"Dude! Shut up," Raine warned. "Don't go, honey. He's just moody. He gets that way if he has to go to long without sex."

"We had sex this afternoon," Tyler chuckled.

"That was like, four hours ago," Raine teased. "Our cocks are going to shrivel, woman." I couldn't help the laugh that escaped me. "Aha. My moody lover finds that funny." My heart stopped. Lover? I'd thought it, but for him to say it. Wow. Just wow.

I turned to Tyler. "I'm sorry, doll. I just don't want that dickhead to hurt you. Forgive me?" She smiled and nodded. I still didn't like it, but we didn't own her. She wasn't ours. And in the plus column she was going to stay for at least two more weeks. Which reminded me. "No offense, but isn't that hotel gonna get expensive?"

"Yeah. I'm gonna have to find a cheaper one. Hopefully the pay is enough to cover expenses," she said dolefully.

"Why don't you just stay here?" I offered.

"I couldn't do that," she immediately countered.

"Doll, we have a spare bedroom. It's not like you'd be sleeping with us the whole time. Unless you want to, of course," I added with a waggle of my brows.

"Are you okay with this?" She looked to Raine.

"Abso-fuckin'-lutely," he affirmed. "Two rules. One. You must be naked from seven at night until eight in the morning. Two. Blow jobs are an acceptable form payment for room and board," Raine joked.

"Hmmm. What about you? When do you have to be naked?" She asked coyly.

"When I want," Raine deadpanned.

"And Deak?"

"I'm thinking right now is good," Raine answered and turned his predatory eyes on me. I looked between the two of them, staring at me expectantly.

"Wait. You're serious?" I bemusedly asked.

"When it comes to you, naked? Baby, I'm always serious," Raine answered and motioned for me to comply. "Now, get naked. I want your cock."

Okay. I stood, pulled my shirt over my head and tossed it at Tyler. She caught it and giggled. "Ooh. Take it off, baby!" She crowed. "Bow chicka wow wow."

I shook my head and thrust my groin at her. Now. I am not a good dancer. At all. I probably looked ridiculous. But her reaction spurred me on.

I sauntered to her and straddled her in her chair. I proceeded to imitate every silly stripper move I'd ever seen. Raine was holding his sides with laughter and I decided he need in on the action. I raised up and swung my head to him. I made a dramatic show of unbuttoning and unzipping my jeans, before I tore them down my legs and toed them off. I walk toward Raine in only my navy boxer briefs and turned my back to him. I lowered my ass to his lap and ground against his groin. He wrapped his arms around me and I stood.

"No touching," I admonished with a frown. He blasted out a laugh and pulled me back. His fingers went into my waistband and pushed my underwear down. I was very aware that my cock was perfectly level with his mouth. Apparently he did too, because he immediately sucked it in.

"Babe," I groaned. His hot mouth enveloped my dick. His hand moved to my ass and wrenched me forward.

"Oh, shit," Tyler whined. "That. Is. So fucking sexy." She stood and walked to us. She hit her knees right beside Raine's thigh. Her mouth sucked in a testicle.

"Jesusfuckdamn," I panted. "Holy fucking shit damn." Raine smiled around my cock, then sucked me back deep. Tyler moved to my other nut and sucked it in. Raine released my cock and put his finger in his mouth. When it sufficiently lubricated he pushed into my ass. His mouth retook my cock inside his mouth and began pumping his finger. He added a second and sucked deep. "Fuck. Fuck," I called. They both released me and Raine stood suddenly.

"Bedroom!" he hollered.

Raine 4

"Strip," I ordered Tyler when we'd made it to the bedroom. My lips tilted at her eager compliance. I stripped myself. "Now get on the bed." She hastily crawled to the center of my king sized mattress. "You," I turned my glare to Deak, "lick her." He moved his big body in place and buried his face between her legs. I stroked my cock slowly. Just enjoying the scene in front of me.

"Oh, God. Deak. So goooood," Tyler cried and shuddered.

"Do you like Deak eating your pussy, darlin'?" I asked her. Her face pinched with pleasure, her eyes clamped closed with tears leaking out, she nodded. "Tell me what he's doin'?"

"He's. Oh God. He's sucking my clit," she panted. Deak brought a hand up and pushed two fingers inside of her. "Ah, fuck." Her voice was a high screech. I moved beside her and groped her beautiful tits.

"These are amazing. I can't wait to fuck them," I said as I lowered to lick a swell. "But for now," I straddled her chest, "suck me." Her head lifted and her tongue circled the head.

"Jesus, you're huge," she commented. I heard Deak's chuckle from behind me. I glanced at him over my shoulder. He was grinning into her wet folds. My attention was wrenched back to the woman beneath me when she sucked me into the moist cavern of her mouth.

"Fuck. Tyler, fuck." She found a rhythm and my whole body tingled. Her mouth worked me over until I felt the familiar tightening. "Stop. Not yet, baby girl. Come, Tyler." She threw her head back and moaned loudly. As her body relaxed, Deak moved up beside her on the bed.

"Wanna taste, babe?" He asked me with a lascivious smirk.

"Yes I fucking do." I leaned over Tyler and licked her essence off of Deak's chin, before plundering his mouth. I tasted Deak and Tyler on my tongue and groaned at the sheer eroticism of it. "Mmm. Taste so fucking sweet," I said looking down at Tyler. "Gonna fuck you now, sweetheart. On your hands and knees. Want to see you swallowing Deak's cock while I pound that pretty, pink pussy."

She rolled and thrusted her ass up at me. Deak moved in front of her. This was familiar territory for us. This we knew.

Tyler wasted no time going to work on Deak's cock. I quickly donned a condom and lined myself up with her pussy. "This ain't gonna be gentle, baby girl," I warned her. She nodded, never releasing Deak, who was thrusting into her mouth like a madman. I knew I wanted fast and hard, but I had to let her get acclimated to me first. I slid in an inch at a time, stretching her channel to accommodate my size. When I felt the internal muscles relax I started my pounding rhythm. There was no way I would last. I brought my fingers to her clit and started rubbing fast circles around it. When I felt her walls lock around my cock, I pinched the hard nub. Tyler coming was a thing of beauty. A flush ran across her back, she released Deak and threw her head back. A hoarse loud cry broke through the room. As she rammed herself back on me to ride out her orgasm, Deak pushed his cock back into her mouth.

"You're fucking sexy," he growled at Tyler. He was close. 'I' was close. Watching Deak pump his cock in and out of Tyler's mouth, his hands fisting her hair, my own beast broke out of his cage. I started pounding Tyler with a barely restrained violence. Aftershocks of her orgasm milked my cock. My balls drew up, my spine tingled, my pulse thudded and then the world went white. The most animal sounding roar I'd ever heard from a man tore from my chest. I came hard enough I felt it spurt onto the condom tip with force. I was vaguely aware of Deak's snarl when he came. I felt his firm lips brutally claiming mine. I tasted the coppery flavor of blood in my mouth. My lips were bruising. But I needed it. I needed the roughness, the urgency.

1...34567...11